It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Messiah to King in the eyes of the RNC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: TheTory

Yeah. Comparing Trump to the savior Jesus "the new King". I understand the metaphor. I just find it insane that they would actually make it.

It's an insult to Jesus and Christians for one. Not that I care too much about that. But they should know better.

Plus it's just hilarious that they would say it. Then try and spin it as if they weren't saying it. Just like others are doing now.

My God it's so funny that everyone scrambles to explain it away while others try and spin it and others will defend it.

I just love watching the chaos that happens and the moronic displays happening. It's happening on both sides too and I enjoy it all.

We are so messed up I don't even bother to look away anymore. I'm just embracing our downfall on the world stage as the rest of the world either laughs or cries as America Dies. Merry Xmas folks. Drink and be Merry during this false Religious Holiday. It really is funny.

Unless evidence can be presented to show this was actually said by the RNC Chairman it wont be Trump supporters that are looking moronic.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

The link is to The Hill which is a hopelessly biased democrat rag so I wouldn't give this much credibility.

So the hill made prebus post the msg lol.

Do you have any solid evidence beyond what was posted in The Hill that Prebus actually said this? If so produce it and I will withdraw my remark.

Its is own press release, but i do unserstand your point, the liberals are so powerfull they made him do it.

I refer you to my comment further down the thread.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Do you have any solid evidence beyond what was posted in The Hill that Prebus actually said this? If so produce it and I will withdraw my remark.

How about you actually visit the page, and follow the link.... if you had done that you would have seen....

gop.com...

this Christmas heralds a time to celebrate the good news of a new King

But funny how you did not bother to do something as simple as visiting a webpage and following a link!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The link is to The Hill which is a hopelessly biased democrat rag so I wouldn't give this much credibility.

I have not yet seen any solid evidence that the RNC chairman actually said this. Perhaps you could supply some.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Its is own press release, but i do unserstand your point, the liberals are so powerfull they made him do it.

Oh my bad, durp durp liberal are bad, durp durp, trump is good, got ya, when you get old enough, come back so we can talk lol.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

How about you actually visit the page, and follow the link.... if you had done that you would have seen....

gop.com...

But funny how you did not bother to do something as simple as visiting a webpage and following a link!

Dont be so harsh, hes a trump fan, you know low iq, not too quick, just enough words for twitter.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

We know they said it because they made a statement about it.

RNC spokesman and incoming White House press secretary Sean Spicer said the reference had nothing to do with Trump. "Christ is the King in the Christian faith," he told CNN.

They don't deny saying it. They just deny that it has to do with Trump.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
As I said I visited the official RNC page and the message on their is different from the one The Hill links to As I also said if some irrefutable proof that what is claimed by The Hill is factual I will accept it. At the time of replying to you that has not been forthcoming a reply to:

hellobruce

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

gop.com...

Dont be so harsh, hes a trump fan, you know low iq, not too quick, just enough words for twitter.

The anti-Trumpettes have gotten so much wrong that even now they believe they are the smart ones.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

gop.com...

Play ground style insults are generally indicative of a low IQ.
edit on 25-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

They admit saying it. Nobody is denying that they said it. Other than you who refuses to face reality.

Ever think that they might have changed it since??? Maybe that is why you can't find it now???

Not even they deny that they said it. Come back to reality please...

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

gop.com...

Well, the OP, you and apparently all of the liberal triggered are apparently watching Twitter on baited breath solely for the reason of posting about things like this.

That and your posts are oddly reflective of a tweet with less than "X" amount of characters and no real substance or argument. Nothing better to get a group triggered than a short claim with an insult and arrogance...

It is agonizingly funny to see the faked outrage at these things that get people so riled.

Merry Christmas everyone!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Oh my bad, durp durp liberal are bad, durp durp, trump is good, got ya, when you get old enough, come back so we can talk lol.

Your style of posting suggests you still have some growing to do.
edit on 25-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

They admit saying it. Nobody is denying that they said it. Other than you who refuses to face reality.

Ever think that they might have changed it since??? Maybe that is why you can't find it now???

Not even they deny that they said it. Come back to reality please...

As I have already said to you to I visited the official page which is different. It would seem odd to change something and not deny that it was said.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't even have Twitter FYI. So like usual your theory and accusations are sh*t. But don't let that stop you.

As for being triggered that word has become almost pointless now. Ironically I have to laugh at how many of you Trump Zombies were Triggered into defending him again while calling everyone else triggered.

On the first day of Christmas my True Love Gave to Me. A basket of Hypocrites for all the world to see......LOL

Merry Xmas Vasa..

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I am still laughing at this. Rhetoric is in play all the time with politics. "New King" referring to Trump is true, but used as rhetoric. To take this as anyone stating he is actually a king is idiocy. It's as if nobody can read between the lines anymore.

The outrage over this is silly.

Anywho...not worried. I've seen plenty already to be excited about with the incoming administration. I happen to be on the higher end of the IQ scale that so many say Trump supporters lack so I can actually see past the feigned outrage and crazed posts here.

But yes....the lack of IQ is definitely coming out all around the country. I see it almost daily.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

If they never said it to begin with then why would they try and explain it??

Why would you try and correct a statement that was never made to begin with??? How does that work???

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't even have Twitter FYI. So like usual your theory and accusations are sh*t. But don't let that stop you.

As for being triggered that word has become almost pointless now. Ironically I have to laugh at how many of you Trump Zombies were Triggered into defending him again while calling everyone else triggered.

On the first day of Christmas my True Love Gave to Me. A basket of Hypocrites for all the world to see......LOL

Merry Xmas Vasa..

Awe...you poor thing. I was even talking to you and you felt so upset you had to respond. Twitter or not, your thread may as well be a tweet.

Criticizing Trump has also become pointless...

And triggered into defending him how? I didn't start a thread talking about how libs misconstrued a statement....you started a thread about it....hence triggered. I am simply pointing out how easily it is done, hence this thread.

And I think you meant a basket of deplorables....but we would have to hit Hillary up for the exact quote.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I would expect you guys to be sympathizers with such mentalities. You guys are still worshiping Obama's boot heels like Bush supporters the week after 9/11.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
They are. They're scoffing at the controversy saying that 'clearly' the reference to the 'new King' was clearly referring to Jesus. Because as we all know he is routinely referred to as the 'new King'. The spin is dizzying.

That's the way I took it as a referance to Jesus.

Yet again the Democrats see a boogeyman behind everything. Time to get a life, or better yet get job.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join