It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Messiah to King in the eyes of the RNC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
For anyone who still is in denial of just how far off the rails the Right has gone in their admiration of their newly elected Cheeto Master and Chief. Trump has now become, according to the RNC, our "New King".

Trump has gone from their new Messiah to now King. LOLOLOL Who thought Cheeto Jesus would go so far so quick.

“Merry Christmas to all!” wrote RNC Chairman Reince Priebus and co-chair Sharon Day, according to TheHill.com. “Over two millennia ago, a new hope was born into the world, a Savior who would offer the promise of salvation to all mankind. Just as the three wise men did on that night, this Christmas heralds a time to celebrate the good news of a new King. We hope Americans celebrating Christmas today will enjoy a day of festivities and a renewed closeness with family and friends.”

Link

They are already running damage control saying that it has nothing to do with Trump. Yeah right. So what "New King" would they be celebrating???

It's so sad that they are so dumb as to write it in the first place. But then to have to try and deny it too. What disrespect that is to their "New King".

What clowns.

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The link is to The Hill which is a hopelessly biased democrat rag so I wouldn't give this much credibility.
edit on 25-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I think I'll just sit back and wait for the ATS cadre of devotees to explain this to us. Should be entertaining.....
edit on 25-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
The link is to The Hill which is a hopelessly biased democrat rag so I wouldn't give this much credibility.

So the hill made prebus post the msg lol.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I think I just sit back and wait for the ATS cadre of devotees to explain this to us. Should be entertaining.....

I just did.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Do you have any solid evidence beyond what was posted in The Hill that Prebus actually said this? If so produce it and I will withdraw my remark.
edit on 25-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
They are. They're scoffing at the controversy saying that 'clearly' the reference to the 'new King' was clearly referring to Jesus. Because as we all know he is routinely referred to as the 'new King'. The spin is dizzying.

link   

I think I just sit back and wait for the ATS cadre of devotees to explain this to us. Should be entertaining.....

I just did.

No, what you did is old number 19. When you get a chance, perhaps you should read this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

The Hill didn't make up the quoted section. That was the actual greeting from the RNC.

I didn't even read what the Hill had to say about it. Nor do I care what their opinion is of it either.

The fact remains that the RNC actually wrote what was written. That's just a fact. Deny it all you want, but it's still a fact.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
LOL

They sure know how to trigger the triggerables.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Do you have any solid evidence beyond what was posted in The Hill that Prebus actually said this? If so produce it and I will withdraw my remark.

Its is own press release, but i do unserstand your point, the liberals are so powerfull they made him do it.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

They used a metaphor. What clowns. I wonder what that says about you and your Cheeto Jesus moniker, which is not only much more childish than King, but not even analogous.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

They sure know how to trigger the triggerables.

It's funny at this point to me. They say that 2 people wrote this statement, meaning they carefully worded it. I think these guys are pretty brilliant for doing stuff like this. They're getting headlines daily and getting $hit done....even before being in office.

They are becoming masters of the trigger effect.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

They used a metaphor. What clowns. I wonder what that says about you and your Cheeto Jesus moniker, which is not only much more childish than King, but not even analogous.

Then why are they backing away from this BS as fast as they can?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Oh look trumpadours to the rescue, durp durp.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
They are. They're scoffing at the controversy saying that 'clearly' the reference to the 'new King' was clearly referring to Jesus. Because as we all know he is routinely referred to as the 'new King'. The spin is dizzying.

Hark the Heralds Angels Sing comes to mind. Christ is frequently called the king. This is not something new. I don't know who came up with this being about Trump, but that is absurd.

The dizzying spin is how everybody is pretending Christ isn't referred to as king quite often.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

Then why are they backing away from this BS as fast as they can?

Apparently because some idiots are taking it literally.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Yeah. Comparing Trump to the savior Jesus "the new King". I understand the metaphor. I just find it insane that they would actually make it.

It's an insult to Jesus and Christians for one. Not that I care too much about that. But they should know better.

Plus it's just hilarious that they would say it. Then try and spin it as if they weren't saying it. Just like others are doing now.

My God it's so funny that everyone scrambles to explain it away while others try and spin it and others will defend it.

I just love watching the chaos that happens and the moronic displays happening. It's happening on both sides too and I enjoy it all.

We are so messed up I don't even bother to look away anymore. I'm just embracing our downfall on the world stage as the rest of the world either laughs or cries as America Dies. Merry Xmas folks. Drink and be Merry during this false Religious Holiday. It really is funny.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: CulturalResilience

The Hill didn't make up the quoted section. That was the actual greeting from the RNC.

I didn't even read what the Hill had to say about it. Nor do I care what their opinion is of it either.

The fact remains that the RNC actually wrote what was written. That's just a fact. Deny it all you want, but it's still a fact.

Really? Because I just checked the Christmas Greeting from the party chairman on the official page and it does not include the bit about a new king, I cant link but check it yourself if you want to verify it.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

They're not talking about Jesus? The whole story of the three wise-men is about Jesus, not Trump. Are you sure it is them, and not you who is making that parallel?
edit on 25-12-2016 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join