It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am rather drunk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Kids Christmas done and at Grandparents house. Wife and I ate Benihana's for lunch. Football and a couple of something and Cokes in my future. Satisfaction! Merry Christmas ATS family. Hope your day was as fulfilling as mine.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Well-pah..you still a'doin' *hick* mighty *hick* durned goooood there kiddo! *hick*...thud hoho 🎅ho hoho!

Just kidding...mah kiddo won't allow it, and NOTHING gets past that nose of his! Nuts! I'd sure LOVE a couple glasses of Chateauneuf du Pape with dinner!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Heres to being rather drunk

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year ....tis the season to be a bit tipsey as I am,
but I am very happy and at peace.. my tummy is full of the most delish prime rib of beast and garlic potatoes and roasted brussle sprouts
sitting in front of my blazing fire with a bottle of
Donegal... I will be rather drunk very soon cheers to you!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yesterday it was Rick, tonight it was Michael....hot damn....I think I'll join you...

A friend of mine just posted this song by EJ ....because he's had a very boozy day....he hadn't heard that Michael had died...hope he hasn't jinxed him......at least I can say I stayed at the hotel in the vid
Great memories!

'chink chink' Here's to 2017......

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good drink,lol.I hope everyone had a good Christmas and drinks responsibly if you ichoose to have a few,as for me I`m enjoying a couple of Guiness extra stouts.Cheers!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good drink,lol.I hope everyone had a good Christmas and drinks responsibly if you ichoose to have a few,as for me I`m enjoying a couple of Guiness extra stouts.Cheers!

here here

That suits me fine!

On a damper note, it's nothing less than shocking to hear George Michael passed away, he was huge!

So many gone so soon.

I need a drink now .

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Merry Christmas to you as well!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join