It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The origin of Yahweh- ball lightning?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have been listening to English historian Graham Phillips a lot recently and enjoying his many revelations. I have been listening to his Youtube interview about the Templars and the Lost Ark on CCN (not CNN) and he talked in there about going to Mount Sinai and finding the place where supposedly Moses talked to god. He reveals that the mountain has stone with strange electrical properties that sometimes seems to created light effects or ball lightning. Coupled with that he also told that there is some kind of wind effect in the valley at the base of the mountain that sounds like horns in a strong wind that could have been interpreted as angels' trumpets.

He also talks about the lost Ark and the staff of Moses being brought to England and still there, though he is still trying to find the exact location of the ark.

Unfortunately the interviewer is about 12 years old and can't speak worth a damn, so it can be annoying to watch, but there is a ton of good information in here if you can get through it.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-12-2016 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I need to learn to control ball lightning with my mind. Yeah, maybe I am setting my goals a little high. I have only seen it twice in my life, the last time was over thirty years ago. It might be easier than trying to control our cats.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I though Yah Weh was a burning bush symbolizing gnohorea and his disdain for naughty parties. Old fire crouch god they used to call him

Where that ball of lightning was baal, because he game and bring of the rain an pain.
edit on 25-12-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The true God is being ocluded by time manipulators. Your information is being deceived. The Bible is not holy information right now, 10 years ago it was different. Satan wants power over your soul. This world serves its false masters. The lake of fire holds you in pain. Repent to jeshua Messiah, pray to him for direction and answers. God is only cruel when you offend or betray yourself. There is a technology changing time that started after 9-11. Please know this is the time of confusion.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Care to elaborate a bit more on this?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen
a reply to: anotherside

Care to elaborate a bit more on this?

Are you sure you want to hear more of that? lol

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I have seen a few videos with Graham Phillips, interesting stuff.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

If the ark and staff exists, you can bet it is hidden in plain sight. I expect it is seen by many on a daily basis, you know how brazen the elite can be. If it's in England, try looking in places where they hang out a lot. Perhaps in the City of London.

Religion is heavily based upon superstition, so it is entirely possible that unexplainable (to them) natural phenomena was used as "evidence" that god existed. Makes the peasants much easier to keep in line if they can manipulate science to validate their deity.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy

If the ark and staff exists, you can bet it is hidden in plain sight. I expect it is seen by many on a daily basis, you know how brazen the elite can be. If it's in England, try looking in places where they hang out a lot. Perhaps in the City of London.

Religion is heavily based upon superstition, so it is entirely possible that unexplainable (to them) natural phenomena was used as "evidence" that god existed. Makes the peasants much easier to keep in line if they can manipulate science to validate their deity.
the kraken has it all he works for the earth all his stuff is in plain sight

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Kind of like what the wise men did with the pyramids in chicenitza, Mexico. They studied the stars and how the sun cast shadows. Then built the pyramids so that on solstice, the shadow cast by the sun would make the pyramids stairs, which looks like serpents, slither, when it was just the light moving. a reply to: MetalChickAmy

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Ball lightening? Last time I checked ball lightening, swamp gas and such can not make a mountain top smoke and shake and thunder. What would the point of retaining the staff and ark be?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Last time I checked ball lightening, swamp gas and such can not make a mountain top smoke and shake and thunder

You're wrong, the people who live there have known about it for thousands of years. But stay ignorant and believe in fairy tales.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Very little is known about ball lighting, but the idea that rocks on a specific hill have strange electrical properties that can cause it will come as a big surprise to all meteorologists, and others who study the phenomena. Or, indeed, geologists. And I dont think there is anything in the Bible suggestive of ball lighting.

However, I believe Yahweh was originally a storm god. So normal thunder and lightning? Yes.

(Note that storm gods also send floods)

Edit: the idea that Graham Phillips is a historian will also come as a surprise to many

edit on 26-12-2016 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Last time I checked ball lightening, swamp gas and such can not make a mountain top smoke and shake and thunder

You're wrong, the people who live there have known about it for thousands of years. But stay ignorant and believe in fairy tales.

So your saying to this day ball lightening is causing this mountain to thunder, shake, and smoke? And no one has made a documentary of this WOW that is unbelievable, some independent video journalist has nit jumped all over this? Unbelievable!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The original Yahweh is El or Baal.

Then Elohim became His name.

Then Yahweh.

Adonai.

Hashem.

El Elyon.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Monotheistic beliefs evolved.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The God of Abraham “the father of 3 mainstream religions name was “El Shaddai”, not Baal, not Yahweh, not even Allah.

Why he/she changes the name might be a divine mystery. But according to the Gnosticism it is an entity from the outer space to make us duped and make sure that we all stay stupid till we die because of its’ power over the human mind.

In Gnosis, they call it “Archon”.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Syphone because: edit to add

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Syphone

Allah is the Arabic word for God or The God and Abrahamic religions acknowledge that they have the same God.

You going to tell everyone who to worship now?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

An Archon is the offspring of Yaltabaoth.

Which would be an angel.

Aeons take the place of angels too, but Aeons are from the upper realm of light.

Yahweh is Yaltabaoth.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Besides the books being good reading, nobody is a real successive "Gnostic" besides the religion of John the Baptist.

The rest were exterminated.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join