It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My thoughts on aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I think there are a lot of reasons they would visit here. Scientific study of our human physiology, which in some cases may be very similar to theirs. Study of resources, how we obtain and use them. Maybe even to study our animal life. Maybe in some galaxy we haven't discovered there are more planets like ours. We just don't have the capability yet to look at those things or to travel like they may be travelling. I think we are getting closer to both of those things, but still...far enough away that it's still out of our reach.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I am 100 % sure they exist....
But aslo 100 % sure they cant travel true space, like us..

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terry123

I'm 50/50 as I think there is life on other planets but they can't get to us and we can't get to them or there is some cover up and visits from Aliens.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk

originally posted by: Terry123

I'm 50/50 as I think there is life on other planets but they can't get to us and we can't get to them or there is some cover up and visits from Aliens.

I believe a lot of things exist. Just because we don't readily see them or some people do see them while others don't, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I think some people can be very in-tune with things. Spirits, premonitions and such. I've always been fascinated by the paranormal in any form. Sadly, the state I grew up in did not offer classes at any of the colleges for paranormal study. If they had...I would have been in class with bells on. I do think there is correlation between aliens and ghosts, etc.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xanxeriya

I agree. I think UFOs and the paranormal could be the same phenomena

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm 100% sure life exists elsewhere in the universe - although I wish I could prove it!!!

In my opinion it's keeping the faith and belief in extra-terrestrials and extra terrestrial activity. I would love to see as would millions of others I'm sure a true alien encounter close up and personal but the reality is is that it probably won't happen - but I keep believing - keep looking at the BIG, VERY BIG & UNANSWERED picture.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join