It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did you get this year?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

Jeijea, my girlfriend gave me a 150 year old spectacled caiman skull, best gift ever.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Im with you, one day at a time!! a reply to: Biigs

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
berenike

Um..I got a hand held drone (micro drone?)..some work out gear (maybe my family is telling me something).. monster slippers..a stuffed unicorn named Bob and some clothes, hats, jackets and such..My new puppy got a few things as well.

Most importantly.. my family liked the gifts I got them, which it is always difficult to find "just the right thing" for them.. so, makes me very happy to know they enjoyed the gifts.

Thanks,
blend57

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Oh's daughter was not too impressed after asking for a new pair of Vans for Christmas this year.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: berenike
a reply to: nonspecific

Thank you

I hope I've helped. Maybe some of my efforts missed the mark, but I truly wanted (and want) to see you prosperous and happy.

I was so glad to see how things picked up for you. Merry Christmas to you, too.

You helped more than you most likely realise mate, back on topic I got a family and a home for Christmas this year

When you two loved birds getting married? And a day off is good for the sole once in a while. Merry Xmas to all. Now about to tuck into our 7 kilo turkey. It looks so beautiful its tempting to repeat this mornings exercise!
edit on 25-12-2016 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
A new leather wallet and a morning loins exercise! Needed both!!

I know we usually go at each other like two drunken Scotsmen arguing over the last beer in the fridge but I would like to wish you and yours a merry Christmas if I may, Even the guys in the trenches took Christmas day off.

OK you can put your handbag away for today! Have a very Merry Christmas with your family and don't drink too much..NOT. I'm currently wacking into a guinness.

Normal relations will resume at 8am Boxing Day (appropriately enough)!..........................................only joking?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Oh alright, I'm enough of a grot to play along with you.

So your job this Christmas was stuffing the turkey, huh?

Yeah - I went there

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

Oh alright, I'm enough of a grot to play along with you.

So your job this Christmas was stuffing the turkey, huh?

Yeah - I went there
It was just now a comtemplation!! However, the missis is around and she don't take kindly to me stuffing anything other than her!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

OH! Matron!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I didn't get anything. My wife kicked me out a month ago and my family couldn't afford to get me anything. # happens! Just happy I have a roof over my head today and be in the warm with a laptop lol Hope everyone has a great day xx

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I know we usually go at each other like two drunken Scotsmen arguing over the last beer in the fridge but I would like to wish you and yours a merry Christmas if I may, Even the guys in the trenches took Christmas day off.

OK you can put your handbag away for today! Have a very Merry Christmas with your family and don't drink too much..NOT. I'm currently wacking into a guinness.

Normal relations will resume at 8am Boxing Day (appropriately enough)!..........................................only joking?

I think a 24 hour armastice will suffice!

If you are indulging in the "festive spirit" then keep us up to date over here.

tipple tally 2016

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I got my wife a lifted jeep Sahara unlimited. I got a shirt. With the children we got something they want, something they need, something to wear, and something to read.
edit on 25-12-2016 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Scotch, socks, Jedi robe,baileys, jumper, lots of soap and brut.
I wanted a star wars drone been dropping hints so I just bought one me self

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LulzPirate
I didn't get anything. My wife kicked me out a month ago and my family couldn't afford to get me anything. # happens! Just happy I have a roof over my head today and be in the warm with a laptop lol Hope everyone has a great day xx

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I've started back to college so my husband filled my closet with the appropriate "spirit gear", he also made me a personalized set of Nike shoes, more clothes and lots of candy!

He got a new kindle fire and a primitive looking flag picture that opens to store his guns.

A coworker gave me champaign and I plan on toasting the holidays soon! 🎅🍻
edit on 12/25/2016 by Martin75 because: Damn spell check...I hate my phone!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Merry Xmas to all.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

A Jedi robe? Crumbs, how good did you have to be to get that?

Wanders off to do a bit of online shopping...

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

tipple tally 2016
Just ate half the turkey and it don't look as half as beautiful as before. Now its me that's stuffed! Pulling crackers for trinkets now and party hats. Kids out on their new bikes now, no doubt doing their best to wreck them.

Turkey sandwiches this evening with pickle onions and red cabbage.

Enjoy the day because tomorrow is another day in the trenches.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

tipple tally 2016
Just ate half the turkey and it don't look as half as beautiful as before. Now its me that's stuffed! Pulling crackers for trinkets now and party hats. Kids out on their new bikes now, no doubt doing their best to wreck them.

Turkey sandwiches this evening with pickle onions and red cabbage.

I am warming to you now with talk of pickled onions and red cabbage with cold Turkey, no turkey here this year we are having slow roasted lamb with rosemary and garlic, pork with me awesome crackling(pm for the recipe and price of it
) and a leg of lamb, add to that the 26 full size pigs in blankets and 4 forcemeat stuffing and there will hopefully be enough meat left over for a nice cold buffet and easy day tomorrow.

You mentioning Christmas crackers and pickled onions reminded me of when we were kids and I opened my brothers cracker covertly and replaced his toy with a silver skin pickled onion, thought it would be funny but he was only seven and cried when everyone else got cool little jumping frogs and fake nails through the finger jokes and he just had a semi tried out pickled onion...

Enjoy the day because tomorrow is another day in the trenches.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I got a big container of bungy cords for Christmas. I just used up the last of mine tarping the two boats for the winter.

Great gift.
edit on 25-12-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join