It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian exotic weapons, you can END the war in 2 weeks, hydroneuro - sound

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MissingRUnext

SO why not end this war

1. It distracts from Russia's ailing economy.
2. It enhances Putin's reputation as a Christian leader.
3. Most importantly, it showcases the conventional weapons that Russia would like to sell to up and coming dictators.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: midicon

I must have heard it from others if you haven't said it before. It seems such a common brush-off.

And yet you said...

Can I ask how often you've made this identical comment?

It does appear rather specific when you use the word 'identical'. But you are welcome to backtrack.

There are many clowns in the surveillance business. They do stuff every working day. We who push the boundaries find ourselves followed and surveilled. Sometimes it's a little annoying, annoyed people can act unreasonably, so they tend to look ashamed and scurry away at the first opportunity when they realise they've been noticed.?

What boundaries have you pushed, and why would anyone follow or survey you?

Your statement indicates you don't know why the OP may be of interest. It's serious for those of us who try to make a difference. Laughing, as in lol, is a childish reaction.

Going by what I inferred from the OP...then I stand by that post. But it's not so important and I am happy to be corrected if the OP sees fit. I have no idea what 'difference' you have tried to make...hey enlighten me. Lol, may be a childish reaction, I can't disagree, but in reality we reap what we sow.

No offence meant but I would suggest you think carefully about your own life and ponder on the fact you know next to nothing about others.

I am sure offence was meant but none was taken. Perhaps you are annoyed at my posting in a previous thread of yours. I did thank you for your equanimity. Now you want to give me 'life' advice lol....oops...

Regards Midicon.

edit on 25-12-2016 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I heard a rumor that russians are using longitudinal scalar waves to transmografy water into vodka.

You think thays a good thing but what happens when suddenly all the american troops ccanteen water is replaced with high test vodka.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Got ten years to listen?

Didn't think so.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Got ten years to listen?

Didn't think so.

It was a fair question, you said...

We who push the boundaries find ourselves followed and surveilled

I have always been a boundary pusher, my whole life. I don't see you as a boundary pusher. I see you as someone that wears their woo on their sleeve. Full of silly self importance. I'm just being honest here.

Regards Midicon.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There`s no money to be made in ending a war quickly with advanced weapons,a long drawn out war,especially when it`s not your country that`s being decimated and not your people that are being slaughtered, is much more financially profitable as well as great on the job training for your troops.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissingRUnext
Anyone who spent any time researching military hardware and chem-bio development knows that both Russia and USA and even China have at disposal classified exotic weaponry

Can you provide any evidence, like a source?

What is an "exotic" weapon, anyway?
edit on 25/12/2016 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MissingRUnext

Geneva Conventions? Survival instinct?

Russia won't hesitate to defend itself by whatever means necessary if pressed, but they're not going to violate the laws of war live on the evening news for what is to them essentially an opportunity to test out their new conventional weapons and tactics. They're already on the global s#!t list, employing NBC (or whatever "exotic weapon" hoodoo they have) on a primarily civilian target in a no-threat backwater conflict would seal their economic and political fate.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteOneActual

The Russians seem to be using the same tactics and weapons (inc. cluster bombs) that were used to level Grozny in the late 1990s.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join