It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian military plane disappears from radar after takeoff near Sochi

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

It's all been in this thread. There was an FSB guard on a boat that witnessed impact, investigators have video evidence of the crash, at least one person was reportedly injured on the shoreline as the aircraft went over, just before it crashed....

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

not in any way suggesting the plane did not crash. From what I've read it made maneuvers it was not designed to make before it crashed. This is exactly what happened to the plane that was flying from Paris to somewhere in North Africa. This suggests the plane was taken over electronically and crashed.

Remember GW Bush ssaying they would develop techo to 'rescue planes in distress?

There were no distress calls from Air Egypt 2016, Air Asia 8501 in 2014, MH370 2014 and German Wings, 4U9525 in 2015, see a trend here?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The aircraft didn't make maneuvers it wasn't designed to, and there is no way to electronically take over a Tu-154. Even if it were possible, you'd have to have computers to do it. The Tu-154 is an old mechanical flight control system.

The cockpit voice recorder clearly has the pilots talking about a problem with the flaps. As for distress calls, as many people with flying experience have pointed out multiple times, making a distress call is about step 8 on a 9 step checklist. Flying the airplane comes first and last.

As for your examples, Air Asia probably didn't even know they were in trouble. Germanwings was declared pilot suicide, so why would he make a distress call? Egyptair is heading towards being a bomb so they wouldn't have had time to make one.

Planes crash for other reasons than the US being the most evil nation on earth.
edit on 1/1/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The aircraft didn't make maneuvers it wasn't designed to, and there is no way to electronically take over a Tu-154. Even if it were possible, you'd have to have computers to do it. The Tu-154 is an old mechanical flight control system.

The cockpit voice recorder clearly has the pilots talking about a problem with the flaps. As for distress calls, as many people with flying experience have pointed out multiple times, making a distress call is about step 8 on a 9 step checklist. Flying the airplane comes first and last.

As for your examples, Air Asia probably didn't even know they were in trouble. Germanwings was declared pilot suicide, so why would he make a distress call? Egyptair is heading towards being a bomb so they wouldn't have had time to make one.

Planes crash for other reasons than the US being the most evil nation on earth.

1 thanks for the info but I still standby my comments.

2. My comments are always aimed at the US govt mate, not the American people. American people are no worse than canadians, brits, aussies or kiwis or a dozen other peoples you might like to mention. thanks.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

You can aim them at whoever you care to, that doesn't change the fact that the evidence is that this was nothing but a terrible accident. But I guess if you're going to blame the US government, facts don't matter, because they can do anything and make it look like an accident.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
They've identified over 70 sets of remains to date.

Among those identified are Executive Director of the Spravedlivaya Pomoshch (Russian for Fair Aid) charity fund Elizaveta Glinka, known to the Russian public as Dr. Liza, head of the Defense Ministry’s Culture Department Anton Gubankov, Artistic Director of the Alexandrov Ensemble Valery Khalilov, 10 crew members and nine journalists.

tass.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Reports state that the pilot leveled off and then began a shallow descent to impact with the water. He was in full control of the aircraft.

themoscowtimes.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Reports state that the pilot leveled off and then began a shallow descent to impact with the water. He was in full control of the aircraft.

themoscowtimes.com...

SO the Pilot did try a "Miracle on the Hudson" shame he didn't pull it off. Since this event, I had the fun time of a water landing (in a float equipped plane). The pilot told me that in rough water it can be taxing. So I can't imagine trying it in a non-amphibious plane.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It may have been simple disorientation and he didn't rely on instruments. With no visible horizon it would be easy to become disoriented.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Russian investigators are saying pilot error was the cause of the crash. They said that the pilot felt that they were climbing too steeply and may have suffered from somatogravic illusion, which caused him to descend rapidly into the water. According to investigators, the pilot Maj Roman Volkov was feeling unwell on the ground before taking off. He had trouble lining up on the correct runway, and after takeoff he began issuing incoherent commands to the crew. He pushed forward on the control column and the aircraft began rapidly descending. They went from a 10 degree right bank, to a 53 degree left bank, and impacted the water in a 50 degree bank, at over 300 mph.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
God love em

Nightmare flight come true, they die doing what they love though, helps me a Lillie

a reply to: Zaphod58

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Nothing reported by Kiev Post just yet

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Have you followed Russian military maintenance issues?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join