It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Boarders wide open-Masked man with an ISIS flag 'walks straight across' Open Boarder

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
With the recent terrorist attacks in Germany wouldn't you think the boarders would be protected. But this guy calling himself Vlad Tapes dressed in ISIS garb with a flag, walked freely across. He also was packing a fake gun.

The uploader, calling himself Vlad Tapes, published the video as a dig at officials

It was posted in the wake of the Berlin terror truck attack that killed 12 people

German authorities have been criticized for allowing the killer to roam free

Video claims to show 'how pathetic border is' between Denmark and Germany.

www.dailymail.co.uk... cials-non-existent-security-checks.html

Tapes pointed out the dismal state of the boarder. Asked if people were comfortable with open boarders.

'A Danish citizen dressed up in Islamic State gear, flag and fake gun to show how pathetic the border is between Germany and Denmark,' the uploader writes.

'We test border controls. Can an Isis terrorist cross the border unnoticed?

Border controls were non-existent. Do you feel comfortable with our open borders?'

The unverified video shows the border is unmanned as the balaclava-clad man walks slowly through the countryside.

He is holding an Islamic State flag and gestures to fire a gun and slit his throat in the clip.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
What is a boarder ?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Nice, there seems to be a disconnect when it comes to politicians being able to ID who is doing what.

They don't want to be labeled as a racist. But when ID'ing a problem we need to be descriptive. If we want to solve problems, no matter what they are we need to have accurate info and be able to act on it.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Theres no "Union" if every border has to be controlled along its entire length.

Let alone all the increasing levels of police presence, guards and surveillance. Germany is ramping up its oppression of the people after the most recent terror exercise.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yawn,

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I know they have let in a lot of refugees, I surely hope they have screen or vetted them properly.

I like Trump's approach to stopping all immigration from certain countries until we know what we are doing in reference to vetting.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I know they have let in a lot of refugees, I surely hope they have screen or vetted them properly.

I like Trump's approach to stopping all immigration from certain countries until we know what we are doing in reference to vetting.

Too late. Mega Agro and livestock Corporations need all the undocumented Latinos to work for for slave wages.

Imo, the lesson hasn't been lost on the Erupean corporations. You wait and see what the influx of refugees does to the wage scale in Europe. This benefits the corporations...

...theres your sign.
edit on 24-12-2016 by intrptr because: additional, spelling

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

It's about the profits. At all costs, who cares about the workers? There is very little protection for anyone but the corps.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Well according to THIS article, border control between Danish and Germany ended in November..

Normally, I think, there is no border control.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Yawn,

Joe Biggs 2.0

www.infowars.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

pointless stunt was ..................... pointless

one has to wonder how "outraged " people would be if they woke up to find this :

"protecting them " from denmark

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Considering what just happened in their country, I think the guy has at least half of a valid point.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Too late. Mega Agro and livestock Corporations need all the undocumented Latinos to work for for slave wages.

Imo, the lesson hasn't been lost on the Erupean corporations. You wait and see what the influx of refugees does to the wage scale in Europe. This benefits the corporations...

...theres your sign.

out of the 2 million (conservative official low estimate) "refugees" that entered in the last 2 years about 30.0000 are show to be working a job. The rest is on welfare.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Do not be so silly that would be the common sense angle, forget people that legally try and get to Europe land that face years of visa applications plus copious amounts of financial and education requirements and strain. Just say you are a 17 year old Syrian (Even if you look older than Jesus) and have the doors swing wide open. Documents or ID???, nah forget it we take everyone at face value...

ZERO vetting has been done, the borders patrols where stood down and the Police where ordered to take a hands off approach, there was a number of threads about it early in the year.

What that stupid cow has done is viewed as a terrorist act in my eyes to put the people you govern in this danger and it is not like Germans have died because of it, oh wait no its the total opposite!!!! Many German families have suffered...

RA

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

With the recent terrorist attacks in Germany wouldn't you think the boarders would be protected. But this guy calling himself Vlad Tapes dressed in ISIS garb with a flag, walked freely across. He also was packing a fake gun.

Oh very lucky he didn't get a parking ticket, they take such matters very seriously.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
'They' want anarchy and chaos inside their countries. There is a plan and outraging society with horrific acts is a part of that plan.

The government has never given a damn about offending its people... or about infringing on their rights. They do it when it suits them.

Any notion of not allowing refugees in because of humanity reasons is a joke.. governments want the bad guys in..

If terrorism (as weve been told to understand it) was real.. theyd attack financial institutes, power stations and government facilities... but they dont because its a total load of crap!!
edit on 25/12/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: intrptr

...theres your sign.

out of the 2 million (conservative official low estimate) "refugees" that entered in the last 2 years about 30.0000 are show to be working a job. The rest is on welfare.

I doubt that, but how do you get 'on welfare' if you're undocumented. Walks up to window five, "I'm an illegal alien, can I have some welfare?"

How do they estimate how may 'migrant' workers work if they are undocumented...especially if the companies keep it hidden? Try to watch the whole thing...

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

pointless stunt was ..................... pointless

one has to wonder how "outraged " people would be if they woke up to find this :

"protecting them " from denmark

I visited the Iron curtain in my yuut, saw it for real, just like that. Note to la la land, that diagram shows Soviet efforts to keep people in. Turn it around, the increasing control measures being implemented nowadays are for the same reason. Europeans just don't know it yet.

edit on 25-12-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I hate to agree with your info, but I do. It seems that there is a concerted effort to cause problems.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Vlad Tepes?

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join