It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parking lot Angels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hi there good people of ATS. I have been standing outside ringing a bell for a little over four weeks and would like to share a few things with you.
Today two folks were starting to argue over a parking spot (one angrier than the other) and negativity is the last thing we humans need this time of year... I was suddenly overwhelmed with emotion at hearing two lovely angelic voices start singing, Silent Night, over powering the negativity...it was so sweet the way the two singers thought immediately to sing a calming song reflecting the peace of baby Jesus.

This past month I have witnessed generosity from all walks of life. An elderly woman gave happily to the kettle and upon my surprise, was standing later asking from people for her own self...another moment that warms the spirit.

This is a time of celebration for any and all, but it is very cold outside and I have met some of the kindest people that are out there through the entire night and sometimes all we need is a warm smile and good cheer..instead of letting the rush rush of the holidays make us want to yell at each other over a parking space...
With what little I have, I find myself overwhelmed with gratitude and thank God this year for keeping me warm and safe and for keeping love in my heart.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday and thank you ATS for being so awesome!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I've been making 60 mile drives to and from work (through a snowy mountain pass.) I've seen plenty of road rage and middle fingers coming out the window today

Thanks for the song.

edit on 24-12-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

edit on 09-10-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I give to the Salvation Army bell ringer every time I see one!

Finest organization on the Planet if you ask me.

Merry Christmas and God Bless.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Have a warm, calm and safe Holiday
NarcolepticBuddah!
we can't let the negativity of some affect us as spiritual beings!
we all need on warmth and kindness to get through winter.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Thank you! Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Salvation Army really does good service.
My town exceeded the goal, so I am super happy!
God bless you and all that don't ignore the bell ringers.

top topics

join