It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admitted (aka removed name)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hello again ATS!

I first discovered this site in 2010, was immediately hooked, and joined right away. My username was **username removed**. Mostly I have been away these past two years but, I check in. When I decided, finally, to begin posting again I attempted to login to my old account - alas, the email I then used and password are long gone and forgotten. I'm a paranoid, conspiracy-type "nutjob" you know.

My interest in ATS was largely for the odd gem that would appear. Things I would never see or hear elsewhere. Lately, of course, it's all Politics. Even post-election. It's cringe-worthy but, I'm not above getting sucked into it either...I live in the U.S. after all...

It's very difficult to find original content these days. Most everything is regurgitated news stories, you-tube videos, or the recent Trump-this, Hillary-that nonsense.

Hopefully I can find something to contribute. Hopefully I don't get drunk and say stupid things. Hopefully I'll remember to change my temporary password before I log out...

See ya around!
edit on Sat Jul 21 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
and Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

So, welcome back.

It's very difficult to find original content these days.

Whatever counters the main streams constant bombing the air waves with: BashTrump, Russianhack, and endless War on Terror.

Oh, and earnshopspendconsume-mas

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I don't find a lot of agreement in many of your post, but that's what ATS is all about and wanted to say to you that the below quote is CLASSIC! Very nice job, intrptr

Oh, and earnshopspendconsume-mas

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

War and terror are the same guy.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: spectranometron

War and terror are the same guy.

War 'of' terror?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Oh. Thank you, it's done. I learned fear can handle really scary, terror means tears little holes in the universe. What did you learn?
edit on 12-25 by spectranometron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: spectranometron

Oh. Thank you, it's done. I learned fear can handle really scary, terror means tears little holes in the universe. What did you learn?

Waging aggressive wars of conquest for unjust reasons under false pretenses is really scary.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Best reserved for other than an intro thread. Sorry for the off topic...

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This thread is reserved for welcoming Admitted to ATS...
other subjects are off topic and do not belong in this thread....
You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Welcome back.
Do the conspiricies make You paranoid? Or does the paranoia cause conspirital thinking? (I have to ask Myself this all the time!!)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks!

I think it works both ways but, having subjected myself to conspiracy theories since my early teens (I'm now 37) it may have made me grow into a paranoid type of person which, of course, spawns conspiratorial thinking.

We may never know. We may never want to know.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You're Welcome! I too started in My teens on all the conspiricies stuff, back in the 70's. Now at 54 yrs old, I am awake at least. Not too paranoid really, but maybe just enough to keep Me on My toes. If Ya know what I mean! LOL!!

top topics

join