It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 Min's Lesley Stahl Tries to Get Benjamin Netanyahu To say Trump Is Racist-She Got Owned

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
While the right instults liberals and finds any evidence to free their savior of the vices he has long been guilty of, Trump is filling his cabinet with insiders, wall street bankers, and is positioning himself to benefit the most from this four year stay

So go on, keep calling liberals stupid. Keep defending your leader when the majority of his actions are indefensible. Go America.
edit on 24-12-2016 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Would you say that what she did was smart? And would you say she is a liberal?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
... Trump is filling his cabinet with insiders, wall street bankers, and is positioning himself to benefit the most from this four year stay...

And, how is this worse than filling his cabinet with unqualified political donors, good-old-boy friends, and trying to make the worst of his position as the President of the United States and Commander-in-Chief of all the armed forces. Would it be stupid to follow the old way or try something new and get this country kick started into posterity by qualified people in positions to make a difference?

Wait...am I asking too much of our chief and the position?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa
I can see why people are concerned about the fat cats having more access to the inner workings of the $$$. All I can say is I think Trump knows what he wants and will fire anyone who won't work with HIM.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
While the right instults liberals and finds any evidence to free their savior of the vices he has long been guilty of, Trump is filling his cabinet with insiders, wall street bankers, and is positioning himself to benefit the most from this four year stay

So go on, keep calling liberals stupid. Keep defending your leader when the majority of his actions are indefensible. Go America.

He is filling positions with people who are actually qualified for the positions, as opposed to filling them based on skin color, what gender they identify with today and where they pee at the DNC.

I understand why you don't understand it. That's why liberals are being called stupid.

He's not a savior, btw. We don't have to hero worship and bow down before people like Obama and Hillary zealots do. We just want someone who can DO THE JOB. He may be able to, may not be. Let's see.

You know, since he won and all.

It's going to be a white Christmas at ATS.. snowflakes everywhere!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
I can see why people are concerned about the fat cats having more access to the inner workings of the $$$. All I can say is I think Trump knows what he wants and will fire anyone who won't work with HIM.

Agreed. However, without giving them even a chance, all I hear is complaining and false accusations. I didn't vote for Trump, but, he is our (yes OUR) next president. Time to put away the vitriol and try to work to make our lived and country better than it has been.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I agree, we will have to see, so far so good.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
How I miss the fleeting moment in history when the conservatives of ATS were rightly with Ron Paul in his desire to divorce ourselves from the money pit of Israel.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Liberal Baiting .....The Fish wasen't Biting .

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

And just as importantly, Donald Trump is a STRAIGHT SHOOTER. His cabinet will be too. Honesty and frankness is a shock to liberals and the MSM. I hope they're taking notes and appreciating what INTEGRITY and CHARACTER will do for America. It's been lacking for so long.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
MSM is clumsy and amateurish. As soon as Netanyahu reminded Stahl of Trump's daughter and grandchildren being Jewish, she pivoted to his supporters being bigots. If you support Trump, you're in Hillary's basket of deplorables. Guilt politics.

MSM is tripping over itself trying to find footing now that their beloveds are fading. While MSM spent the past eight years in a starstruck trance, a large portion of its (former) audience moved on after discovering too many times that the story is never just THE story. We finally began to serve as information gatherers. We lost faith and began doing their job.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

When were the conservatives with Paul?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It was liberal baiting, it wasn't hidden, wasn't cleaver. What does Stahl think this is October?

A new playbook for the liberals needs to be written. The your a Racist doesn't work any more.

Please print a new play book, or grow up. Maybe both.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: muSSang
The lefts lies and tactics are backfiring, first it was racism, then anti Semitic now it's the Russians.

Just face it they lost because everyone seen through the bullcrap and lies of their party.

Too funny right? It's the Progressive left who has nothing BUT bigotry towards Israel.

We should all have "bigotry" towards Israel.... not for being a Jewish state but for being murderous monsters to the state of Palestine and for having an undue influence over our goverment. This needs to change and they are certainly not faultless, far from it.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
How I miss the fleeting moment in history when the conservatives of ATS were rightly with Ron Paul in his desire to divorce ourselves from the money pit of Israel.

I second that.

There's just so much I am unsure of in regards to Trump, but I know he will do nothing about the federal reserve problem. I'm not expecting miracles from Trump, but you have to admit, it's great he's not Clinton.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It's as if leftist journalists woke up one morning and thought, "how can I be even more biased?"

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

Source for the info?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tigershark1988
Make no mistake, I am not a starry eyed Trump or die type. I know there are forces that will do what ever it takes to keep and gain power.

I hope he does what he says he will, but is it even possible anymore?

edit on 25-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I think Lesley Stahl did the first interview of her career during the Spanish-American War. I don't get it? Retire already? Me, I can't wait!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

You don't understand, the world can't get along with out her. She is the center of the universe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join