It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 Min's Lesley Stahl Tries to Get Benjamin Netanyahu To say Trump Is Racist-She Got Owned

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Liberals can be stupid, but she really placed her flag on mount ignorant's summit.

Lesley Stahl had an interview with Prime Minister Netanyahu. Stahl tried to get Netanyahu to say Trump was a racist and it back fired when Netanyahu defended Trump.

In an interview with Lesley Stahl earlier in December, Israeli Prime Minster Benjamin Netanyahu defended Trump, even when Stahl tried to bait him into calling Trump a racist.

“Mr Trump’s support among white supremacists and anti-Semites — it’s becoming an issue,” she said, asking Netanyahu to comment on that.

“Mr. Trump has denounced racial bigotry anywhere, and I think that’s important. I think that’s an important message,” Netanyahu replied.

After a number of leading questions Stahl asked Netanyahu if he would forcefully call on Trump to speak out against bigotry, Netanyahu refused to speak negativly against Trump. And then told Stahl that for God's sake he has Jewish grandchildren and a Jewish daughter.

Stahl wasn’t satisfied with that answer, so she asked Netanyahu if he would call on Trump to speak out “forcefully” against bigotry.

Netanyahu once again refused to speak negatively about Trump. He defend the president-elect, saying that he knows Trump’s attitudes toward Israel, and then dropped this zinger:

“For Gods’ sake, he has Jewish grandchildren! He has a Jewish daughter!” he stated.
www.youngcons.com...

+48 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The lefts lies and tactics are backfiring, first it was racism, then anti Semitic now it's the Russians.

Just face it they lost because everyone seen through the bullcrap and lies of their party.

+35 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
The lefts lies and tactics are backfiring, first it was racism, then anti Semitic now it's the Russians.

Just face it they lost because everyone seen through the bullcrap and lies of their party.

Too funny right? It's the Progressive left who has nothing BUT bigotry towards Israel.

+30 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Trump is not racist. He has actually treated most people the same in the past. He belittles everyone no matter what color their skin is.

But he is not that bad of a guy, he is overpowering and maybe that is what we need in this country to straighten things out a bit. Politically correct is causing us to all turn into lambs. I know my skin is different color than a black person. I judge people on their honesty and civility, not their skin color.

There seems to be a group of people who are blinded by their beliefs that see things that are not true in this country, the extremists on both sides of the political party need to chill out. They are promoting chaos, chaos is actually bad for our country, it makes the USA weak. We need to work together and put our differences aside to fix this country. The path that Hillary would have continued on is the wrong path, we need to backtrack and go on the right path again. We need to once again establish the American dream, it was a country where you could start a little community business and provide jobs making things our people needed.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Lesley Stahl gets the wizard of the week award.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

You are 100% correct, the media is the reason we have Trump, well that and HRC was very very unlikable.

+32 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

There is a moment when she makes a face like "Why nobody told me Trump has Jewish family?"

Hahaha...., only liberals can be that stupid.

edit on 24-12-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Another example of the intellectual prostitution of the Media.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

This doesn't work any more. The media tried every trick in their book to derail Trump, all he did was smile.

There are more than 3 TV channels and OH there is something called the internet.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

The liberals can't believe that everyone doesn't agree with them.

Clinton is still wondering what the heck happened.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

"We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities, and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."

John Swinton, former chief of staff, The New York Times, in a 1953 speech before the New York Press Club.

+27 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Trump has directly spoken out numerous times against bigotry, racism, white supremacy, and in support of the LGBT community but the MSM always fails to cover it while flat-out lying and making things up to make him look like a hateful racist anti-Semite.

Trump: "We need to treat our African-American citizens better! We need to give them jobs and education!"
Media and liberals: "Oh my god, what a racist bigot!"
Trump: "We need to protect our LGBT community from hatred and accept everyone equally!"
Media and liberals: "Oh my god, trump is condoning attacks on gays! They're all in danger!"
Trump: "I want nothing to do with white supremacists and their nonsense!"
Media and liberals: "Oh my god, Trump is a white supremacist anti-Semite!"
Trump: "We need to protect our nation's borders and make sure we know who is coming into the country!"
Media and liberals: "Oh my god! He wants to round up every Muslim and non-white and ship them out!"

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

Never heard that, thank you. I have some reading to do.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

In the other hand does that prove Trump bows to Israeli interests?

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

In the other hand does that prove Trump bows to Israeli interests?

Maybe we have the same interests.

Ever think of that?

Yeah, besides the whole zionist genocidal BS that's thrown around about Israel.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Let's see they are in the middle of the steaming pile of Obama waste. And we desperately need an ally in the region.

They are going need us, and unfortunately we need oil. So give and take. And I'm sure there are other reasons that the US is friends with Israel.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

We have a mutually beneficial relationship.

Plus all the other above top secret reasons we are interested in that plot of land.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Obama treated Israel like garbage for 8 years.He had to pay our promises but hated doing so.ANY country transgressions against Israel now should hope for merciful, quick death.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Obama didn't get along with Putin, and Netanyahu.

Obama was supposed to be the cure all for leaders not getting along.
He ended up pushing Russia to the limits, where I was wondering if there was going to be some real problems.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Leslie Stahl stalled decades ago. Older and dumber, instead of older and wiser.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join