It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Widow Baby

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Yes that's how I've felt since a huge banana spider jumped onto my eye when I was younger BUT my husband's weird attraction to them as grown on me

I feel...sorry for you. but for some reason I am glad it wasn't me.

I heard stories of ..bananas...and spiders...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I knew I'd regret watching that. I love bananas. But how can I ever have a banana again now without dissecting it first?
Brrrrr

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Trueman

So I should just call her My First Wife?

"Hey, this is My First Wife." HAHA! That's great.

Lilith was Adams first wife... just saying...might as well name the black widow after her real mom Lucy(fer) Aka Lilith/Lily.

Speaking of lilith...she's been promoting her agenda via commercials.

(Some of us have the spiritual eye of discernment, which is why I can spot the Devil everywhere as well as...spider minions..)

Lilith's new world order Promoted.

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 26 Dec 2016 14:53:08 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 26 Dec 2016 14:53:08 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired

originally posted by: Another_Nut
a reply to: Naturallywired

Lol they arnt that dangerous. Stop the fear mongering and live a little.

www.google.com...

And yes their egg sacs are average around a cm.

See the ATS motto
I am not spreading fear, unlike you talking like it's no big deal when it is a big deal. Black widows are very dangerous and you saying it's not is pure denying of ignorance. Good day to you and Merry Christmas.

By that logic dogs are dangerous.
In 2014 over 1500 widow bites were recorded
14 were serious
No deaths resulted
But there were 42 dog attack deaths.

So yeah get over it . They arnt that dangerous less a danger than a dog

Hell bees kill an average of 53 people per year cows kill 23 compared to 7 for widows AND recluses.

Should people stop keeping bees and cows too? Or lizards? Or tarantula? Or any really any type of animal as a pet?

Yeah so really you are fear mongering .

Learn your facts. They are not dangerous. The just have a reputation among the uninformed

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Er yea.... Try one the size of my palm. And all I was doing was feeding my dogs! Just walked right into its web, tried brushing the web off of my arm, next thing you know it was on my eye and I was running around our 4 acre property screaming my head off.....I was never the same....
edit on 26-12-2016 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

...My phobia took over as I envisioned the horror. I don't blame you. Not one bit. I dont think anyone remains the same after an experience like that. You sorta...die a little inside...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You're right, you're right. A part of me DIED that day. And my new beautiful pet widow spider is slowly bringing that part back lol

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Betty Lou Beets
Judias V. "Judy" Bueonoano
Laura Christy
Jill Coit
Brenda Andrews

Just to name a few of the more famous Black Widows of our day.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: z00mster
I knew I'd regret watching that. I love bananas. But how can I ever have a banana again now without dissecting it first?
Brrrrr

Ahahaha! I'm not watching any vids with spiders in it! I'll admit I have seen interesting ones that had color to them or an interesting pattern, but ummm...no!

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

You know what, I think I like Judy... Maybe. This has turned out harder than I initially thought it would be. WTH do you name a spider!?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

What? You don't want to hold my new pet, Night? C'mon. She's nice. I don't think she'll bite you.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
if it was me i would call it Lis ’cause there is a cool tamed spider in Skyrim named Lis and i love skyrim.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I see a black widow and I call it bitch
as I stomp, blow torch or scoop and
flush the nasty thing out of existence.
You should learn something about
how disgusting your little captive
is before you call it your friend. What
I know about them makes me think
your both whacked. No joke.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Hehe maybe I am whacked. But looooook--

She's so neat looking. Plus she loves me. I can tell. I fed her a cricket.
edit on 26-12-2016 by PageLC14 because: Made an oopsies

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
How about Lolth, the Demon Queen of Spiders?
edit on 27-12-2016 by KleptoAdeptus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

What? You don't want to hold my new pet, Night? C'mon. She's nice. I don't think she'll bite you.

Good Lord, no! What are you going to do if someone accidentally knocks that jar over? Remind me not visit you. LOL
Where are the air holes in the jar? Do spiders like to roam very far or do they just set themselves up in a corner somewhere when they are in the wild? Spiders like my bathroom for some reason. I sometimes tell them, if they stay in their corner I'll leave them alone, but sometimes they aren't there and then I freak out wondering where the hell they went to.

Soooo...usually I kill them. I don't like killing living creatures, but they creep me out so bad.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
How about WTF!....Short and sweet

Spidey?

Hortence?

Oh fook? used when found on the toilet

Witchy poo

I give up........No that's not a name

Seriously, why not just let it return to nature, living in a jar or a tank just seems so unfair..
edit on 27-12-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Good Lord, no! What are you going to do if someone accidentally knocks that jar over? Remind me not visit you. LOL
Where are the air holes in the jar? Do spiders like to roam very far or do they just set themselves up in a corner somewhere when they are in the wild? Spiders like my bathroom for some reason. I sometimes tell them, if they stay in their corner I'll leave them alone, but sometimes they aren't there and then I freak out wondering where the hell they went to.

Soooo...usually I kill them. I don't like killing living creatures, but they creep me out so bad.

If its a big one I put it outside, I usually have a little one that seems to come down the wall to watch me as I use the computer, I just leave him or her be as its not going to hurt me and like you I don't like killing things for no reason. My wife and daughter are the same, when our cats used to bring things in, as long as they were alive and able to go back me and my daughter would trap them and return them to the field, the only time we didn't do this is when one small cat brought a rat twice the size of it back in, seriously this was a big bugger and it was afraid so trying to bite. I opened the back door, shut the rest and hoped it would clear off which it sort of did, it went on to our patio which is tiny so I had to open the door again and open the little gate, the bugger went for me as I did that, just missed and gladly went....

Spiders though, I can deal with

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Come on NS spiders are cute . Like this one for instance . V

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Idk man seems living the rest of my life in a place I can't get squished and get a nice meal when I need it is a good deal

Hell seems like most of the people in this thread would squish her with no regard .

I'm just glad she is safe and comfortable and not being scraped off a shoe

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join