It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrest of black mother-Cop Instigates Reaction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

to be objective the police department said there is additional info from the officers body cam, we will hear more about this later.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Pure* sorry, that same tap water I drink you must have take a sip too.

And no I never took any side. Maybe that sip of water messed with you reasoning too? Oh and by the way, we don't have full information to actually make a REASONABLE decision on who to blame. Calm down and drink some more.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

Here I'll quote what I said.

"If the littering is true, then that is what caused this whole situation the first place."

Where did I take sides? The other paragraph hints that BOTH acts are wrong. One is worser then the other.

It's my last sentence that got everyone to produce a menstrual period.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Actually the guy touching someone else's child is what caused this.

I hope there is more to the story, but it isn't 1950 when neighbors slapped other people kids around.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

We'll see as the evidence unfolds during this time. We have no base conclusion for a blame.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight

Here I'll quote what I said.

"If the littering is true, then that is what caused this whole situation the first place."

Where did I take sides? The other paragraph hints that BOTH acts are wrong. One is worser then the other.

It's my last sentence that got everyone to produce a menstrual period.

didn't have a menstrual cycle but saying that littering caused an adult to choke a child is kinda like blaming the kid. If the guy doesn't react that way to a 7 year kid littering then the cops wouldn't have been called so I think the ADULT"S reaction caused the situation.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Yeah you're right. She was becoming aggressive towards the officer. Either way she had a warrant for an arrest. She got what she deserved.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

i bet your the kind of asshole that tosses all his cigarette butts anywhere and everywhere because you maybe believe they are bio-degradable (they are not). But this is the internet, so now your just going to say "I don't smoke". You also need a kick to the nuts in 2017.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

What was aggressive about the mother?

There is a body cam that has more info, we will see. For all we know there could be history here too. But going off the video we have, the police officer did a disservice that day.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

No, the correction is PUR, as in the company that you need to purchase a water filter from so you stop drinking that lead infested water that is destroying your brain cells.

Because again, you have to be lacking in reason or subscribe to the highest degree of racism if you can look at that video and take the side of the cop.
edit on 26-12-2016 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

You're right I do. Are you the guy that picks them up after I throw them om the ground?
edit on 09-10-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Her daughter had to push her away before she had the chance to do anything. Idk idc this story is bullshlt. I only wanted to point out what I saw. Of course, if I see blue you all see red and yellow. No one has evidence for the assault on the kid.

Damn most replies I get are emotion based, not fact. Whatever happened to ATS moto? Oh yeah, let's change it because it hurts feelings.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

I'm sorry I never took any side with my order. I said I wanted French fries with bacon? Oh and some lead infested water too! Where is it damn it!

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Circumstantial that her child littered.
Fact that the officer instigated.
Circumstantial UNTIL the home owner admitted to choking the boy..
Fact that the officer's line of questioning was baiting as shown
and apologized for by his superiors.

Had that been your child choked out by an adult -
what would have been YOUR actions?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

as a matter of fact frequently pick up the filters that brain dead tobacco smokers leave on the ground when the elements bring them to my driveway and front yard. I also clean up a nearby pond once a month, and the number one thing I collect are those damn filters.

Its too bad the tobacco smokers who throw them out on the ground are literally just too brain dead and retarded to actually have the capacity to know any better, much like yourself it seems.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

I'd let him choke my child. Would put him out of his misery and teach him a life lesson.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Here is a good dollar for picking up after me. You deserve it. 💵

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight

Here is a good dollar for picking up after me. You deserve it. 💵

Damn most replies I get are emotion based, not fact. Whatever happened to ATS moto? Oh yeah, let's change it because it hurts feelings.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

Hey man that's my trademark!

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHA Just had to pay you kind.
I knew you were just playing devils advocate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join