It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pics of Murdering German Truck Terrrorist Delayed by Politician to Prevent "Racist" Face Book Posts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ahh it would seem political correctness is alive an well in Germany. The pictures of the terrorist that ran people down with the truck may have been delayed so racist Face book posts wouldn't be written.

German police and judiciary accused The Justice minister of delaying the pics of the Christmas attacker becasue he was worried about racist comments on Face book.

German police and judiciary have accused Hamburg Justice Minister Till Steffen of delaying the release of pictures of the Christmas market attacker Anis Amri because he was worried about provoking “racist” comments on Facebook.
www.breitbart.com...

It took 12 hours for the images to be released. He called Steffen a security risk for delaying the pics from coming out. There are calls for Steffens to be removed from power if it is true.

Parliamentary leader André Trepoll, who is a member of Chancellor Angela Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union (CDU) party, called “Scandalsenator” Steffen a “security risk” for delaying the search for the world’s most wanted man.

Accusing the Hamburg justice minister of “fetishising” data protection, Trepoll added: “Green data protection fetishism should not delay the public search for a terror suspect.”

It is alleged that he only released images after a 12-hour delay following a call from German newspaper Bild.

edit on 24-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I suppose the Germans are lucky he didn't use the time to steal another truck.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

And that there were not other "lone wolf" attacks waiting in the shadows.

If true, I am not surprised that a politician is so dirt stupid.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
germans you can't stop disturbed emotions and negative feelings just by hiding things when the reality of what happened is already influencing things, if people hate you can't stop it you can only try...the rest is up to them, not you.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

I hope there is an explanation, but 12 hours? That is a crazy amount of time with all the instant communication.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Atleast they're starting to name names, huh?

...and his/her explanation doesn't really make a good excuse.
...kinda looks like aiding and abetting even without meaning to...
...dude made it to Italy unchecked?

What a dereliction of duty?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I would like to see a time table for his travel and when the pics were released. The info on the papers that were 'found' was extremely odd and took a long time to get to the public.

Something is going on here, and it stinks.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have not seen a picture of the attacker, I heard of the initial crash, assumed a muslim. I assumed a non black muslim of Arab descent.

Am I close?

It is not racist, it is reality.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: loveguy

I would like to see a time table for his travel and when the pics were released. The info on the papers that were 'found' was extremely odd and took a long time to get to the public.

Something is going on here, and it stinks.

We remember 911 because that's where we were first to recognize an anomaly with perfect identification papers being found.
And if we remember correctly, 15 of those cats seemed to have lived nine lives?

Basic storyline mo that is really behind the times?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I have come to the realization that if the race or nationality isn't mentioned in the headline then it's someone from the lefts protected groups. If he was a white nationalist it would have stated so in the title. 24 hour delay is most definitely a Syrian refugee.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: draoicht
I suppose the Germans are lucky he didn't use the time to steal another truck.

Or travel a few hundred miles south to Italy where he would be out of the heat. No wait, that's exactly what he did.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Yup, out of the heat, into the frying pan.....he's dead now.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Murder is cool, but dont say any mean things!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

If being shot and killed is "out of the heat" then your post makes perfect sense.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

It is what happens when the media is owned by large corp and wealthy people and when it is politicized.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jappee

Yup, out of the heat, into the frying pan.....he's dead now.

I suppose his being dead is common knowledge?
Seems to me the guy didn't get to have his day in court...
you know, a chance to plead his case?
Isn't a jihadist or whatever supposed to die in action?
Where's the pride and glory while turning tail to run?

Maybe he was the scapegoat? Ofcourse, we won't be privy to what motivated him- if he is in fact...
who they said he was?

I wonder what would happen if everyone turned off their tvs this holiday season?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Racism when talking about religion isn´t racism.. but if they pull out the racism card ( even knowing it is all about religion ) when a terrorist drive over several people ( Christian most likely ) then who is the racist ?

I read from news that culprit was shot dead in Milan tho.
edit on 24-12-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

If the politician did delay the release of the pic, what was he thinking? 'like the pics were never going to come out.

Must be a 12 year old in an adults body.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Same rhetoric in the summer when copious members of the religion of peace where enriching the native population that had offered a helping hand to the Migrants...

Terror attack after terror attack and names where with held or published after the "lone nut, no religious motive" was pushed by the MSM.

That elephant in the room is getting bigger..

Welcome to the Sharia republic of EuroStan, manipulation of the native population to push a absurd agenda that may well get you killed..

RA

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982
I found it clever that the media is filtering the truth. Like we won't find out.

They (media) are big and clumsy and think it is 1980, with 3 channels and no internet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join