It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's Hive Mind Empty Vessels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Expand if you will. Im eager to learn something.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: gpols

Satan and Lucifer are 2 entirely different entities if you really wanna get into it.

Lucifer is a soul group whose origins are the planet Venus. Since ancient times Venus has always been called Lucifer because as a planet it is the "son of the morning" or "the light bearer" due to the fact that it can be seen in the morning on occasion proximal to the sun as it's rising.

Thwy do happen to be a negative oriented group, but probably not in the way you'd think.

Ehm , no.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

We are observing and in the middle of an androgynous apocalypse, I am nor sure what came first the high Oestrogen rates in food and water, or a bunch of Gays getting into high positions of power and starting a self fulfilling club, either way it wouldn't have happened unless the time was right. Its played its way to the point where the LGBT agenda has fulfilled itself, with suspicions that it may or may not be connected to the Satanic cults hinted at, but seem to be more like the worship of Baphomet for kicks and some sort of security within the Hollywood/Washington elites. Their are good suspicions that when we look and salivate at say female pop stars as shag able females we are actually looking at a transsexual , with that in mind it blurs your personal sexuality by default. I feel slightly conned.
Their are very good reasons that suggest Obama is Gay and Michele is a transsexual, it may just be a forgotten suggestion in history books, but if this was known at the time they came to power would they have got in? but now if it became known, we can say what difference in the end did it make anyway. I am still thinking on it, but one things, for sure their has been a Gay agenda, its been obvious. Perhaps once acceptance is attained , we have now to look down the mouth of other, " way out" sexual practices. Or even a return to absolute sexual morality laws, historically it swings over time.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

So gay rights us all satanic?.
Also no Michelle is a lady.
Are you from 1812?.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

No but when any one gets offed to continue an agenda I get a bit pissed www.youtube.com... and www.youtube.com... If he is gay that's ok, if Michelle is a tranny that cool. But isn't it cooler to just tell the truth.

edit on 24-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Thanks for your insight.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Yes it is better to tell the truth...Why do you push lies though?.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21683305]

The problem I have no one seems to get sued, they get "Offed" wwwlibertyfriends.blogspot.co.nz... and Michelle www.youtube.com... Its fairly obvious that things are not as they seem in this clip www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join