It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ancient knowledge and freemasons, then & now.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: AMPTAH

You seem to think you know an aweful lot, yet you're not a member.

To me it looks like you've bought into all the conspiracy crap and not even looked into it yourself.

Let me guess, you also believe Albert Pike was 100% accurate?

Where there's smoke, there's usually a fire.

I haven't referred to any conspiracies. I take what Freemasons say about their craft, and look at what they do, apply some logic and reason, and interpret the results that appear on the world stage.

Some of what Freemasons do might be a mystery, but other things are clear from the actions.

I only talk about the things that are obvious.

Anders Brevik was a Freemason. Even Freemasons said so. Nobody said that his belief that he was a third degree master mason was only in his own head. But, they do try to tell us that his belief he was a Knight of the Templar was in his own head. They couldn't deny his master mason status, because there's a record, but not every thing masons do are recorded and shown to the public. For example, all those "jewels" that masons earn and wear, are not explained to the public. How they got them, what they did to earn the right to wear them, etc.. So, we know there are secrets there. We might not know the secret, but we know there are secrets that we don't know. That's not knowing an "awful lot". That's just being realistic.

Albert Pike was a 33rd degree mason. That basically means that he had more authority to represent masonry than most Freemasons that only got to the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd degree.

So, unless you're a 33rd degree master mason, I'll take Pike's word over yours.

I'm not sure what you mean by 100% correct. But, I'd say Pike was probably 100% "more correct" than most masons about what Freemasonry is.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Ah, right.

In other words, you'll take what's written on the internet over the people who are actually a part of it because "Freemasons bad".

You're just another misinformed internet believer.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Ah, right.

In other words, you'll take what's written on the internet over the people who are actually a part of it because "Freemasons bad".

I don't say all Freemasons are bad. I say the evidence shows all Freemasons are not good.

edit on 24-12-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
The only thing ancient they have and use today, is beer.

I'm glad to see that at least one person here has his priorities straight.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

I'll have you know that I can turn water into beer. Ancient Masonic lore is often involved, and you have to add some other magic ingredients.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

I'll have you know that I can turn water into beer. Ancient Masonic lore is often involved, and you have to add some other magic ingredients.

I'm partial to the expensive imports from Germany.

If I'm going to destroy my liver I want to do it properly.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You have to try O'Bedlam's Red Menace Ale before you pass judgement.

Or Square and Compass IPA - you'll meet it on the level, and part going in circles.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
For example, all those "jewels" that masons earn and wear, are not explained to the public. How they got them, what they did to earn the right to wear them, etc

Which ones do you want me to explain to you?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Ah, right.

I don't say all Freemasons are bad. I say the evidence shows all Freemasons are not good.

Which evidence would that be? The "evidence" from non Freemasons or the ones with an anti-Freemason agenda?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Ah, right.

How informed are you. Can you give me a number cause those pyramids aren't free.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You know I'm just giving you a hard time right. You can have then. Good work I use planets and mountains.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You know I'm just giving you a hard time right. You can have then. Good work I use planets and mountains.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

You have to try O'Bedlam's Red Menace Ale before you pass judgement.

Or Square and Compass IPA - you'll meet it on the level, and part going in circles.

I've kicked around home brewing over the years, but decided I don't have the time to nuture it the way it should be nurtured.

Maybe in my next life.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Thank you Sahabi & all the rest of you out there who have replied. I'm pretty new to this subject and I will admit that my ignorance on the subject is VERY deep as well. If I angered anyone, that wasn't my intention, but instead, wanted to gain a deeper understanding for this seemingly shadowy subject. I hope all have had a wonderful Christmas or at the very least, a great weekend with friends and family. a reply to: Sahabi

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Can we burn em yet?.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The term "Freemasonry makes good men better" indicates that each Mason is to take the lessons taught and apply them to his daily life.

Anders Brevik was hardly a Mason. Yes, he was a member, but he had only attended a handful of meetings and clearly did not take our rituals to heart. Our rituals do make bad men worse.

When we "parse" this objectively, we see that both Adonis and Lucifer are acceptable, both the Dark and the Light are approved versions of god for Freemasonry. That explains why bad men get worse. They are simply being "perfected" in the eyes of their opposite god.

That is your opinion.

So, using logic, and observation, parsing the public statements from Freemasons, and applying Jesus's wisdom that "from their actions they are known," you can get some inkling about what Freemasons do.

Charity.

One way that this is done, is by inducting many high officials, lawyers, judges, policemen, politicians, etc.. and having them "pledge" allegiance to the "brotherhood", to protect the members regardless of what those members do, under threat of having their throat cut, heart ripped from chest, and being disemboweled.

That's not what we do. Nowhere do we place our Obligations in Freemasonry above all others nor to circumvent the law.

The man is deranged. He was a bad apple that got in. He's not a champion of Freemasonry nor did he reveal anything about Freemasonry. Quit acting like your opinions and interpretations are ours. They're not. You do not speak for us so quit it.

But, Freemasonry requires it's members to lie.

Not it doesn't.

We don't "Knight Ourselves". That's an honor that someone else bestows upon us.

A Knighthood has no meaning without a Royal Court, or some kind of collective body like such a Court.

And we don't just knight ourselves, unlike what Breivik did, in the Knights Templar we have a governing body who bestows the title of knight.

Why did Anders believe that he was a Knight? Usually, because someone told him so.

Because he was mentally unstable.

Freemasonry messes with the mind.

No it doesn't.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I take my question back, for some peace and quiet.. So its nvm, sorry for intruding... Im gonna enjoy my trip to Sydney
edit on 20161226 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Guess you really do not care to know what it is you are lamenting about not knowing.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
All well and good but at what point do you all think we can burn em all?.
My local Masons are boring tbh I have been to my local lodge a few times and they are very eager to get me in (they need younger blood) but the lack of girls in there.....not even dancing ones
Here it is nice building and cheap beer....

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Swedish OES performing ancient goat language ceremony

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join