It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ancient knowledge and freemasons, then & now.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
While I'll admit that the subject of freemasons, ancient knowledge and bizarre correlations between so many things in our society, both physical and social intrigue me, I will admit that this level of esoteric knowledge baffles me. Is it all true? Well, I'll leave that up to people who are far better at making such decisions but I do find the huge amount of correlations and 'coincidences' disturbing. Of course, there is the very real possibility that this is bologna. Take a good, hard look at what is presented by this site with an open, skeptical mind and decide for yourselves. The Narrow Gate

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
FOllow thread
edit on 20161224 by tikbalang because: WANA1244

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 1FreeThinker

It is said that our dreams and the symbolic in them is universal, everyone shares them alike. The only that is objective to our subjective consciousness is our dreams. As soon as we wake up, it is you and how you interpret the world and everything in it, our dream state is something we share with everything in the universe..

This moment i shared with you in this realm.. writing

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Did a monkey write the Articles in the "Narrow Gate"?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1FreeThinker
While I'll admit that the subject of freemasons, ancient knowledge and bizarre correlations between so many things in our society, both physical and social intrigue me, I will admit that this level of esoteric knowledge baffles me. Is it all true? Well, I'll leave that up to people who are far better at making such decisions but I do find the huge amount of correlations and 'coincidences' disturbing. Of course, there is the very real possibility that this is bologna. Take a good, hard look at what is presented by this site with an open, skeptical mind and decide for yourselves. The Narrow Gate

Fremasonry began in the 1800's.

It's not exactly ancient but draws on various older mythologies and histories.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Hello there Brother.

The formation of the French and English Premier Grand Lodges actually took place in the early 1700's, with documentation of the "Old Charges" dating to between the 1300-1400's. Between the existent manuscripts of the Old Charges (1300-1400's) and the formation of the Premier Grand Lodges (1700's), there is historic mention of individual sovereign Lodges throughout England, Scotland, and France.

Freemasonry is the inheritor of the systems and teachings of Stonemasonry and the Mystery Traditions, which pushes back the legacy to even earlier than the 1300's.

edit on 12/24/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

We have quite a few Mason members here at ATS. Im sure they wlll help you understand....

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Hello Op

The link you provided has a wealth of research, but the overall conclusions are erroneous at best. The article foolishly lumps and combines all sorts of separate belief systems together in a vain attempt to connect the entire planet and all of our history under a false notion of an ancient global Satanism,... it just does not work that way!

Baal is separate from Molech. These Canaanite deities have different mythos than that of Osiris, Horus, and Isis. Nimrod was a mighty hunter, king, and builder,... he is not a god, and he certainly is not synonymous with Baal, Molech, or Horus. The writer of the article is also relying on the false, antiquated, and cultural evolution of the devil, which does not hold up to academic, literary, or scriptural scrutiny.

As much as the article grasps straws with both hands,.... Satan does not rule over Freemasonry, and the religions of the Inca, Maya, Aztecs, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Canaanites, Assyrians, Mesopotamians, Norse, Druids, Hindus, and Buddhists are NOT the same religions, are NOT synonymous with one another, and do NOT worship Satan.

HAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

The article rejects the Heliocentric model of our solar system and promotes Flat Earth. The article says that the Sun is only 32-nautical miles in diameter and is 3,500 miles away. The article has the Sun just above the clouds doing circles around the surface of flat earth, just like a plane circling an airport waiting to be cleared to land.

The writer of the article may call me a "Liar Freemason" or a brainwashed indoctrinated sheep, but I give absolutely no credence to Flat Earth Theory.

The article is the perfect example of an alumni from the school of YouTube and the interwebz, who chose to reject the real understandings obtained through the study of mathematics, physics, cosmology, astronomy, mythology, theology, linguistics, and archeology.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The only thing ancient they have and use today, is beer.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
You know,.... the irony, hypocrisy, and ignorance of these kinds of "theories" is just baffling! The article writer uses mathematical equations to prove his/her pseudo theory about the workings of a torus, leylines, and energetic vibrations and frequencies, but fails to acknowledge that this same set of mathematics also proves our Earth's spherical shape, as well as the Earth's rotation and revolution around the Sun.

If the math is in error about the Heliocentric model, then likewise, the math should be wrong about his/her presentation of the torus, leylines, and energetic vibrations and frequencies.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Here is the REAL, mathematical basis of the Western Mystery Tradition:
smphillips.8m.com...
The sacred geometries of Western and Eastern religions are shown here to be equivalent representations of a mathematical paradigm of transcendental origin. They encode the group mathematics of heterotic superstring theories and the composition of the intervals between the notes of the seven diatonic scales that were the ancient Mesopontanean heptachords and the ancient Greek musical modes and which remain the Roman Catholic Church's musical modes. The mathematical basis of Kabbalah is revealed for the first time in rigorous terms and related to different holistic systems that conform to the universal blueprint of the Otz Chiim (Tree of Life).

It has always been part of the tradition that an "ancient wisdom" exists that complements empirical science but goes beyond its limitations. Its amazing and beautiful, mathematical content has now been revealed.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Cheers

Saved me a lot of time on drivelous nonsense... A bit like a book review.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
We have quite a few Mason members here at ATS. Im sure they wlll help you understand....

Understand the flat earth? Nothing to understand about that except that only morons believe it.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Meh, the Earth is pretty flat it's all about scale.

My house sits on flat level earth but it also sits on a hill.

I travel to the top of that hill the horizon looks flat but not the land.

Give em a sextant... They tell you the Sun is 32 miles in diameter, makes me want to drink till I'm flat-earthed.

Even then the room spins round and round.
edit on 24-12-2016 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I already started due to this thread.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

No problem! The title of the thread intrigued me, and the well-organized structure of the article was impressive,... until I began to disseminate and analyze the information. It's the typical charade of connecting non-related dots in order to fit one's preconceived confirmation bias.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Without Freemasons, a lot of shift wouldn't have gotten accomplished here on Earth.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

They never do.

All Freemasons will ever say publicly, is give a bunch of names of people who were Freemasons, and claim some historical references to show they were around for a long time. But, about what Freemasons actually do or believe, they are always silent.

It's a big mystery. Which, of course, you have to join to find out.

The whole problem with Freemasonry, is that you can't know anything specific about it, until you're one of them.

And once you become a Freemason, it's too late, to change your mind.

Once a Mason, always a mason. You can't "change back" to a simple "cowan."

Masons will tell you that you can "demit" or be "expelled" etc..but that doesn't change you back to the way you were before initiation.

Having said this, even when within Freemasonry, many masons don't know what it's all about. They are always seeking "more light". Taking "higher degrees" to find that light.

And then, it depends on which lodge you enter. Since, for some Freemasons, things are purely "symbolic", while for others, things are very "real".

There are a few things that most Freemasons say, that will allow you to "guess" what they do."

For example, they say:

"Freemasonry makes good men better."

How do they do this? God made men the way they are, so how can Freemasonry improve on these men? What does Freemasonry do to "bad men"? From several examples, like Norwegian Freemason Anders Brevik, we see that what Freemasons say public-ally must be just one part of the story, the complete statement is more likely,

"Freemasonry makes good men better, and bad men worse."

The proof that this is the correct completion of the public statement, can be deduced from another Freemason maxim, which says

"Freemasonry requires a belief in god, but doesn't specify what version of god you must believe in."

When we "parse" this objectively, we see that both Adonis and Lucifer are acceptable, both the Dark and the Light are approved versions of god for Freemasonry. That explains why bad men get worse. They are simply being "perfected" in the eyes of their opposite god.

So, using logic, and observation, parsing the public statements from Freemasons, and applying Jesus's wisdom that "from their actions they are known," you can get some inkling about what Freemasons do. For certain, you can clearly see that what Freemason's say public-ally, is just "one part" of their "truth". They can't tell outsiders the other part, because that would cause an uproar, and many gullible individuals wouldn't join.

Since God made men the way they are, and Freemasonry can't really improve on that, it is obvious that what Freemasonry really does is "empower" men to "exhibit" their true nature.

So, whereas, an evil person might be constrained and limited in his ability to do evil in the society, Freemasonry somehow removes these limitations, so that the same man can now act more "freely."

One way that this is done, is by inducting many high officials, lawyers, judges, policemen, politicians, etc.. and having them "pledge" allegiance to the "brotherhood", to protect the members regardless of what those members do, under threat of having their throat cut, heart ripped from chest, and being disemboweled. In this way, the normal checks and balances that constrain men from evil are removed. They can now do both good and evil without constraint. The individual then simply picks the path that suits his own individual nature. Hence good men are empowered to do good things in the society, and evil men are empowered to the evil that was always sitting there in their minds. It then "appears" that these men have become "perfected" in the eyes of their own god, but all that really happens, is that they were "freed" from restraint.

That's FREEMASONRY, in "general terms".

But, like I said, to know the "specifics" of what they do or have done, you've got to join.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Well, you start of with what looks like a sincere request for explanations of what Freemasonry is and why it is, etc - but then you put a link to a page filled with all the usual typical, fringe-dwelling conspiracy theories.

What are you suggesting? That Freemasonry had a hand in all those shenanigans listed? Or that, they are 'esoteric' like the knowledge you believe Freemasonry to have?

In all honesty, if you really want to know what it's about - Google it. It's all there, in plain text, even our 'hidden words' and 'secret handshakes'. Or better yet, go to a local lodge and speak to someone - we're very approachable. As far as I know, the Freemasonry of today started around the 1700's or soon thereafter. All our references are lifted from old Biblical stories. Is there genuine Freemasonry linked to King Solomon's Temple, etc? I have no idea, I sincerely doubt it. But it doesn't stop me enjoying the lodge, my fellow brothers, the rituals or trying to make myself a better person.

It's mostly the media, hollywood and some very bored people who attribute Freemasonry with more credit than its due.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Haven't you learned anything from the secret history books? You must be a low-level Freemason if you don't know the truth!

Back in the day, most people believed in a flat earth, and the Illuminati persecuted anyone who spoke of a round or spherical Earth, because the Illuminati spear-headed the Inquisition of course! Then, there came a time when the rogue scientists' equations, orreries, and astrolabes could no longer be contained or suppressed, and Christoper Columbus never fell off the edge of the planet when he went beyond the horizon (Horus-Risen) [Satanic Agenda], so the Illuminati had no choice but to allow the infectious idea of a round/spherical Earth to spread and propagate.

Since Satan does not worship Jesus, that is like: "taking the cross away from the devil," and we know that the capital letter "T" and the lower case letter "t" represent the cross, so when Satan rejected the cross, he also rejected that letter. So now we have "Satan" without a "t" which is "Saan", which is an anagram of "NASA". Yep, the very same space agency that worships false idols. So now, the Illuminati and NASA (SATAN minus the T) are keeping everyone in the dark about the world really being flat! We know that Satan is the "Light-Bringer", but he is also the Father of Lies, so keeping us in the dark is his main forte.

Don't you see!!! The Illuminati suppressed the round Earth theory in the past, now they are suppressing the flat Earth theory now. But the truth of the matter is, if you look at an aerial map of Washington D.C. and compare The Pentagon building with the hexagon on Saturn's pole (Saturn change the "u" to an "a" and drop the "r" = Satan), we will see that The Pentagon is one step away from being a Satan hexagon, which will be done when the capstone Eye of Horus is placed atop of the unfinished pyramid. The Earth is currently a flat Pentagon that is in the death-throws and birth-pains of becoming a One World Order flat hexagon!

If you want proof, all you have to do is watch the movie, "The Gods of Egypt". That's why that movie hints at the flat earth, because those Egyptian pyramids and the eye is Horus will complete the Age of Pisces and bring us into the Hexagonal Age of Aquarius!!! And don't you know, the hexagon is encoded with the sacred numerology of 6-6-6. Yep, Satan and his NASA are the Beast of Revelations. Scary stuff!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join