It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netflix travelers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Howdy Ats. I am wondering about the mature rating on the show teavelers by the Netflix co. Is it because of sexual content, foul language, or violence? I would like to watch it with my wife, and I am not interested in sexual content, but for the appeal of the story I will tolerate some sailor talk, and some violence. Thanks!
edit on 24-12-2016 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

I don't know, I don't watch sexually explicit tv shows or movies. I will pray about it though and get back to you.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I've seen no explicit sex content whatsoever.....perhaps the violence?
I actually like the program concept..its not brilliant but good all the same

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I just started watching this show. I'm on Ep. 4 and haven't seen any nudity and not much violence or foul language.

Not sure why it has a Mature rating. I like it so far and recommend it.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Only you can judge whether you wish to spend your time watching any show on TV or Netflix. That "X" key is always handy. Netflix has some somewhat hidden stuff in there that is very sexual.

I've been away from TV and B grade movies for a good many years and I'm shocked by the use of crude dialogue that has replaced meaningful exclamations in cable TV and movies on Netflix. But the younger viewers accept it as normal.

For the money, Netflix is a good deal. They leave it up to you to discriminate to your personal viewing pleasure. From the tone of your email, I suspect that you won't be happy unless the old comedies and movies will be your main fare.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I just started watching it myself yesterday. Actually binged a good part of it. I think it is safe to say it shouldn't bother you any as far as anything sexual. It is actually pretty light as far as violence etc.. Considering how far other shows go.

It won't win any major awards, but as someone else mentioned, the premise of the show is good and it holds the attention.

Enjoy

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Are you underage?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Are you underage?
I might be

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yeah I've watched the full series and there's nothing that bad in it although I suppose it's all relative. Give it a go as there's nothing majorly offensive about it in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scallywwagg
Yeah I've watched the full series and there's nothing that bad in it although I suppose it's all relative. Give it a go as there's nothing majorly offensive about it in my opinion.
I decided to give it a go. So far they have passed up a lot of opportunities to show some flesh. I understand that to tell a modern story there's going to be some hanky panky between characters- but the Canadian programs seem to know how to tell a story without sprinkling hard core romping throughout the show.

edit on 26-12-2016 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join