It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Molten iron river discovered speeding beneath Russia and Canada

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
There is actually a much better source of power that we could harness and is more viable than using geothermal sources. The Earth itself moves through space, there is always energy charging and changing our atmosphere, that energy could be harnessed. But anyways, the purpose of this thread, among many others is to try to inform people that Earth, and the entire solar system are going through dramatic changes which will only get worse if it keeps going this way. People have to learn to stop depending on governments, and understand that these changes will greatly affect us all. If people don't prepare, the governments/globalists won't do it for you.

We will continue seeing an increase is seismic events, geothermal/magmatic events and dramatic climate changes. We cannot stop these changes. The solar system has been entering a new region of space that will affect the environments and geology of planets, and moons with an atmosphere.

We have to adapt, and to adapt people need to prepare for these changes.

edit on 27-12-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This is interesting, i wonder just how deadly this could get? It's the first i've heard of it. The weather is nothing like it was when i was a kid, it's all over the place now. But this added to everything else, unreal.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost
This is interesting, i wonder just how deadly this could get? It's the first i've heard of it. The weather is nothing like it was when i was a kid, it's all over the place now. But this added to everything else, unreal.

During similar climate changes in the past, entire civilizations had to migrate to different areas of the world. These changes keep increasing and they don't seem to slow down. People will have to migrate because of these changes, more so if they live close to coastal areas. i am not trying to be gloom, just being a realist.

My guess is that the globalists know these changes are coming, and to maintain some control the AGW(Anthropogenic Global Warming) claim was made, in which CO2, a basic molecule needed by all lifeforms on Earth is being blamed for these changes. It will come to a point that even the most "die-hards" amongst the AGW crowd, will understand too late that we have no control over these changes.

edit on 28-12-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
The interesting part i see is molten iron is non magnetic.
anyone that does blacksmithing knows that

I see the solid iron core as the source of the magnetic field.

Could be the flowing liquid iron is what causes the solid core to rotate? Generating the field?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
How well does the speed they measure tie to sunspots?

ie: More sunspots = slower - Less sunspots = faster?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Just pondering on the thought, but what effect might this have on our volcanoes? Such as Campi Flegrei, that has been showing an increase in activity lately.
edit on 30-12-2016 by WaterSuite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Hmmm,good point

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join