It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Face It We Were ALL Duped

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

Of all thd 9/11 YouTube videos ive seen ive never seen that one you speak of. Just watched it as have time to waste and i lmao at the end, it didn't lack a sense of humour for a brit like me.

Thanks for mentioning it, i gave you a star

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

These were not just "steel buildings", they were modern steel and concrete high rise buildings that conformed to the NYC fire code.

NONE of that sort of building has collapsed from fire, EVER.

I was duped. I never knew about building 7 until years later. Once I discovered that little fact, I began to study. The closer I looked the more obvious it became--the official story was contradicted by all the evidence and facts.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I was there, I knew what I was witnessing at that moment.
Bill Cooper said there would be some disaster that would reign in the NWO and surveillance police state. I watched the event from 6 blocks away and I knew, seeing towers over 100 stories in front of me, turn into a foutain of powder and fall straight down. I knew it was our own people.
When I told my brother and some other people they actually got mad at me for even thinking such a thing.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
And George Bush telling the nation, " don't listen to wild conspiracy theories", come on, the guys the worst poker player in the world.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

My parents are divorced, and one living in and outside of New York, an extremely revealing truth is that Local News Coverage constantly addressed explosions, and all of this footage and suggestion is completely excluded from National News entirely.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
People may find this interesting it shows you the interior floors before the collapse. For people that claim fire can't cause a collapse. In the video you actually see the buckling of the floor. Also the same reason the fire fighters knew it was going to collapse before it did.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
The biggest part of the entire day that immediately made me think the whole thing was an elaborate scheme of some sort was when the BBC reported that WTC 7 had collapsed, when it was clearly visible in the background of their reporting. It only collapsed sometime later.

When news is reported BEFORE it happens, it absolutely has to be a planned event, there's no other explanation.

If THAT part was false, then the official story on everything else that happened that day is called into question.

You beat me to the punch, and took the words right out of my fingers, thanks babybunnies!

Video Description: An astounding video uncovered from the archives today shows the BBC reporting on the collapse of WTC Building 7 over twenty minutes before it fell at 5:20pm on the afternoon of more 9/11. The incredible footage shows BBC reporter Jane Standley talking about the collapse of the Salomon Brothers Building while it remains standing in the live shot behind her head. How did the BBC know that it was going to collapse? And why did they report the collapse when it is clearly standing in the background?

edit on 12242016 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

You couldn't even discuss it, I mean, my friends and family thought I was crazy and flat out rude for any suggestion of it.

(post by samkent removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Everyone knew it was going to collapse the fire and police already stated it and probably the source of the confusion. They evacuated the building and cleared three blocks around it knowing it was going to collapse. I remember at the time at least they had enough time for building 7. The news was literally just watching waiting for it to fall. Even the local station was talking about the damage done and said something along the lines even if it didn't fall they would have to start the collapse. And had some people on that said once the fires were out it would take a week or two to bring it down safely. But even there expert said e don't think the fires would burn out before the building failed. The fire dept refused to enter the building and the fire suppression system didn't work. That building was turned into a furnace meaning the temperature was a lot higher than a normal fire. Earlier I posted a video showing the heat causing the floors to buckle meaning the steel holding the floor was bending under the weight.With that building design a floor gives way the building will come down. This is why no one will design a building that way again architects learned a big lesson that day. and no new buildings are ever built like the WTC. It was a poor design that depended on the floors holding the outside supports in place. If they had put floor supports under the floor the collapse would have never happened but that would have increased the cost.
edit on 12/24/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

OK. Answer me this, how is it that any building NOT owned by Larry Silverstein remained upright?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

I wasn't duped...
I've been exhibiting restraint this whole time.

I will continue to exhibit restraint; while everyone that got promoted instead of canned for dereliction of duty, gets prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

(post by VinylTyrant removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by loveguy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

A floor can collapse, that won't cause the column to give way, fail. Also, a structure wouldn't collapse nearly freefall speed, yet would be haphazard and more side ways than straight down.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Name them genious, nothing in American history remotely compared. It wasn't a collapse, it was 3 collapses the same day, wake up.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Those same firefighters heard explosions that had nothing to do with planes. The lobbies of both buildings were destroyed before any collapse occurred. You need to rewrite your signature post. Clearly, all evidence is controvertible with regards to the OS. Nothing that happened that day was of normal circumstances and it was all covered up as fast as possible with the removal of evidence and failure to " crime scene" investigate.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Nope, you were duped ***SNIP***
edit on 12/24/2016 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped needless rude comment

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

Rude comments about each other and personal jabs are not tolerated in this forum. This is not the Mud Pit and you will be Posting Banned.

Keep the conversation to the topic and debate with evidence. If you can't do that, move on.

This will be the only warning.

Do not reply to this message.

(post by searcherfortruth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join