It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Face It We Were ALL Duped

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This thread of WTC 2 inward bowing and collapse initiation shows the vital seconds WTC's collapse was initiated on video. There is no indication of blasting!

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pilgrum

originally posted by: Salander

Recall that the FEMA photographer is now "in exile" from the US in South America somewhere. Kinda like Snowden in exile in Russia for his truth telling.

That would be Kurt Sonnenfeld and it appears he's not in exile, he's fighting extradition to face the charge of murdering his wife. I'm not trying to discredit him - he's doing a magnificent job of that all by himself. There's a lot to suggest he's using this claim of secret evidence as a bargaining tool to aid his quest for sanctuary from justice in the USA.

About 200Mb or more of his ground zero pics were made available for download many years ago before his personal scandals and I've seen them. All they show is pretty much what you'd expect to see after 2 of the world's tallest buildings in one of the densest populated cities were struck by high speed heavy airliners, burned and collapsed to the ground (horrific & spectacular but we have no precedent for such an event on this scale)

Thank you for Sonnenfeld's name.

Yes, I've seen those pictures too, but NOT by way of mainstream media. To the official story as told by NIST, those photos are toxic and fatal. Those pictures prove the NIST explanation to be utterly fraudulent. They corroborate the work of others who demonstrate the fraud of the NIST analysis.

Those pictures show twisted structural members inconsistent with a "natural" collapse. And the fact that a good many of them were withdrawn from the public view, NOT shown by MSM, show the cover-up in action. Just as the debris from the "airliners" are hidden away from the public view in Iron Mountain, so too the photographic evidence is hidden away.

If they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding so much?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Recall that the FEMA photographer is now "in exile" from the US in South America somewhere. Kinda like Snowden in exile in Russia for his truth telling.

That would be Kurt Sonnenfeld and it appears he's not in exile, he's fighting extradition to face the charge of murdering his wife. I'm not trying to discredit him - he's doing a magnificent job of that all by himself. There's a lot to suggest he's using this claim of secret evidence as a bargaining tool to aid his quest for sanctuary from justice in the USA.

About 200Mb or more of his ground zero pics were made available for download many years ago before his personal scandals and I've seen them. All they show is pretty much what you'd expect to see after 2 of the world's tallest buildings in one of the densest populated cities were struck by high speed heavy airliners, burned and collapsed to the ground (horrific & spectacular but we have no precedent for such an event on this scale)

Those pictures show twisted structural members inconsistent with a "natural" collapse.

How so? Heat and stress can easily twist steel.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I guess the fire insulation for structural steel industry is another conspiracy? Bush probably has stock in them or something?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Yes, lets look more at the probability of physics, and not the simple fact people became millionaires by miraculous record breaking 'coincidental' stock bets against every company in the buildings and the airline companies.

Then the data to who made these investments 'disappeared' due to 'data failures', and even though that's a major infringement by the CBOE itself, was never investigated.

If those buildings didn't fall, brokers would have lost their minds with all that failed money. It wasn't planned to the centimeter, it was planned to the penny.

Any smart black ops would have had contingencies, multiple ways to make them fall planned.

If you think some terrorists woke up one day and decided to bomb these buildings, that's ignorant, when many Americans were praying they would fall by coincidence that same day. The fact is, it's no coincidence. When that many companies in a building have the market against them, anything less than being destroyed completely would have resulted in loss.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

Care to name names, companies, and define your coincidence?

Please describe how the stock market coordinated with government, WTC owners, port authority, NYFD, NYPD, FBI, CIA, EPA, FAA, NIST, terrorists, found somebody to plant implied charges over months past bomb sniffing dogs, and got various first responders that the movement implies were part of the conspiracy to sacrifice individual lives?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON
Yes, lets look more at the probability of physics, and not the simple fact people became millionaires by miraculous record breaking 'coincidental' stock bets against every company in the buildings and the airline companies.

Then the data to who made these investments 'disappeared' due to 'data failures', and even though that's a major infringement by the CBOE itself, was never investigated.

If those buildings didn't fall, brokers would have lost their minds with all that failed money. It wasn't planned to the centimeter, it was planned to the penny.

Any smart black ops would have had contingencies, multiple ways to make them fall planned.

If you think some terrorists woke up one day and decided to bomb these buildings, that's ignorant, when many Americans were praying they would fall by coincidence that same day. The fact is, it's no coincidence. When that many companies in a building have the market against them, anything less than being destroyed completely would have resulted in loss.

Do you have any proof of any of your statements or is this just wishful thinking on your part?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Do you have any proof of any of your statements or is this just wishful thinking on your part?

What specific part did you want 'proof' of?

Google provides most of this information. The put offs. The CBOE. The data failure that removes who made the 'investments'.

Reading my post carefully, I decided there is some ambiguity. Despite the trades being American Market, I'm not clear on if this means the investments were made by Americans. Given the number of them, it's indisputable there were Americans however that did make these bets.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Google wtc 'put offs' companies. Major hits.

Naming names would be convenient, however the CBOE lost that data. I mean that in itself is the largest red flag.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

Red flag for what in relationships of what context?

And you still ignored this?

Please describe how the stock market coordinated with government, WTC owners, port authority, NYFD, NYPD, FBI, CIA, EPA, FAA, NIST, terrorists, found somebody to plant implied charges over months past bomb sniffing dogs, and got various first responders that the movement implies were part of the conspiracy to sacrifice individual lives?

You're just another conspiracist that ignores direct questions, used only innuendo, tries to avoid real debate, never willing to debate what they know, and answers by trying to makes vague refrance to some google search.

You rely on sites that are held to no accountability and create click bait by generating hundreds of sensational stories based on only circumstance.

The truth movement has so polluted the internet, you cannot even google "Manhattan seismic activity" without getting stupid truth movement stories.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Wow okay. I'll make this as simple as possible. Guess what the Red Flag is:
1. Merrill Lynch & Co., and Morgan Stanley and Bank of America had massive bets to fail on 9/11 on the stock market, prior to crashes. So did many other companies. Record breaking in fact. Airlines too.

2. The buildings fell, and massive payments of put offs were made to anonymous citizens.

3. These citizens are not purposefully anonymous, the CBOE, who controls and regulates put offs on the stock market, somehow managed to have a 'data failure' and when requested by authorities attempting to investigate 9/11, were unable to comply with any data pertaining the identity of the people who made them.

-
As to your second question of how the stock market could unfathomably coordinate with terrorists, money obviously.

Also nothing I've said isn't fact, and a 'conspiracy theory' isn't meant to sound crazy despite your preferred context, what I described is exactly a conspiracy theory. Nothing's wrong with that.

Also, again if you use Google, this financial information is very public, by financial websites even. It's factual. Lists of put offs of companies isn't a 'clickbait fake news' thing, any finical website worth their salt deals with these statistics. If anything your point isn't confusing beyond anything more than this not being news at all, just factual statistics.
edit on 28-1-2017 by ROBOTNINJADRAGON because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Wow okay. I'll make this as simple as possible. Guess what the Red Flag is:
1. Merrill Lynch & Co., and Morgan Stanley and Bank of America had massive bets to fail on 9/11 on the stock market, prior to crashes. So did many other companies. Record breaking in fact. Airlines too.

Merrill Lymck?

Ok, what stocks by whom?

Or you talking specific stocks bought by who in the company?

Hey board members,we needed to relocate millions of dollars to purchase these stocks which make no sense at this time and not in accordance with any of our published buying strategies. You will not free up the money? Ok. Pssst. It's a safe bet, but you got to keep this secret. We know terrorrist will fly jest into billing on this specific day, killing thousands. You still will not free up millions?

Something about published stock market strategies which are voted on and overseen by voting investors in Merrill Lymch?

Or, are you talking about IRA's, mutual funds, and other accounts that also publish investing strategy? Accounts ran by individual Merrill Lymch managers. Managers again held to accountability by voting stock holders, Merrill Lynch corporate, Morning Star, and other agencies?

So what part of Merrill Lymch made the stock suggestion, who authorized the capital to buy the stocks, how was buying the stocks justified, how did they get it by all the stockholders with voting rights, and who coordinated this with the government agencies, the airlines, and the terrorist?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Who made the money off those stock options on the airlines used in the 911 attacks?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Put Option Trading "Innocuous?"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The information you seek are in these two threads. Before assuming everything is a conspiracy theory, try using ATS search engine.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

What specific part did you want 'proof' of?

Google provides most of this information. The put offs. The CBOE. The data failure that removes who made the 'investments'.

Reading my post carefully, I decided there is some ambiguity. Despite the trades being American Market, I'm not clear on if this means the investments were made by Americans. Given the number of them, it's indisputable there were Americans however that did make these bets.

Interesting. How often are these bets made? Don't people do this daily? This could be part of a conspiracy or random noise. Data failure could be real or could be a cover. Would it be possible that those who planned the attacks made the bets and others followed along, not knowing why? If that were the case, having a data failure after the fact would protect them from suspicion. This is probably not inside trading but would falsely imply that those who blindly made the bets were part of the conspiracy. A data erasure would solve the problem of confusing greed with terrorism.
There was no 'demolition' and what happened as the result of suicide planes was not known or planned by anyone. Demolition is kept alive to distract those who are looking for conspiracies. The actual conspiracies, in my opinion, are at least twofold. There was a cover by the Administration intel bosses for not paying attention to field operatives and foreign intel about a pending attack. There was a cover by the Port Authority about the substandard construction materials and code violations due to payoffs or intimidation of building inspectors. Possibly, there was also a cover to protect those who made the bets but didn't really know why.
edit on 1/29/2017 by pteridine because: Added sentence

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Care to actually list some facts and discuss conspiracy as how it's intertwined and made possible through the inter workings of companies who's actions are vote on by anyone with enough stock?

Or just use sensational innuendo and exaggeration from click bait conspiracy sites?

Care to actually show you understand your allegations and the evidence?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

By the away, don't most mutual funds and trading funds have a diversified portfolio to minimize risk and maximize profit.

So you have diversified funds which were well managed, so they not only minimized risk, but did what people expect, and made money.

What do you expect from your investment group?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Please forgive me when I don't trust any post or thread.

I now have two favorite ATS ism's. ( yes there are lots of views here. But here, only on ATS)

Was told the space aliens will not interact with us humans until we stop eating meat!

The building collapse in Tehran was nothing like the WTC because the Tehran building was 100% poured concrete!

I know the 100 % poured concrete originated from a conspiracy click bait site because it was linked too.
edit on 29-1-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed to to two

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

So the pictures that no-one has seen are the most damning evidence?

I'd expect any that showed human remains might be redacted out of respect for families of casualties but I've been over all the FEMA pics I have and there's nothing that looks out of place in terms of the event that took place . IE nothing to suggest it was the result of anything other than what was recorded & reported (plane impact at high velocity, fires, ultimate structural failure).

We have no precedent for such an event to be able to predict what we should be seeing in the aftermath but it all looks just as chaotic as I'd have envisioned it all beforehand.

And don't lose sight of Sonnenfeld attempting to hide from justice (extradition for a murder charge). Desperate people have been known to make all sorts of false claims in order to gain support & sanctuary.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Those pictures show twisted structural members inconsistent with a "natural" collapse.

How so? Heat and stress can easily twist steel.

Not the heat generated by burning office furniture.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Salander

So the pictures that no-one has seen are the most damning evidence?

I'd expect any that showed human remains might be redacted out of respect for families of casualties but I've been over all the FEMA pics I have and there's nothing that looks out of place in terms of the event that took place . IE nothing to suggest it was the result of anything other than what was recorded & reported (plane impact at high velocity, fires, ultimate structural failure).

We have no precedent for such an event to be able to predict what we should be seeing in the aftermath but it all looks just as chaotic as I'd have envisioned it all beforehand.

And don't lose sight of Sonnenfeld attempting to hide from justice (extradition for a murder charge). Desperate people have been known to make all sorts of false claims in order to gain support & sanctuary.

People have seen them because they were released fairly early on. I can remember seeing the picture of the damage done to the old American Express Building soon after in the mainstream media. Soon, pictures such as that were no longer shown in the mainstream media. It was too incriminating and it was fatal to the official story regarding a natural collapse.

Whether Sonnenfeld actually murdered his wife, OR NOT, we will never know. The Powers That Be are well known for constructing false stories. These days they call it "fake news".

No part of the official explanation is true. Sonnenfeld's photos showed the NIST explanation regarding natural collapse from office fires to be invalid.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join