It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Let's Face It We Were ALL Duped

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Never in the history of steel enforced buildings, has one of them ever collapsed due to structural damage from fire, EVER.

Until that magical day when 3 of them just defied all physics and managed to fall head first in free fall directly into their own footprints.

Buildings that were built to withstand just this kind of scenario and one of them was nowhere near the other 2 and it just got jealous, oh and they all happened to be occupied by some major departments of finance or related to finance. The Pentagon included.

If you want to believe the cock and bull story they have fed us all over the years that is your delusional choice, me I stopped believing it about 20 minutes after they showed footage.

Yeah, Highjackers with box cutters, OMG, that is such a hoot!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
*Just marking this one for the morning.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
No
Many were not duped.
Lied to and then over time the lie was exposed and the truth became clear

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth

Never in the history of steel enforced buildings, has one of them ever collapsed due to structural damage from fire, EVER.

Until that magical day when 3 of them just defied all physics and managed to fall head first in free fall directly into their own footprints.

Buildings that were built to withstand just this kind of scenario and one of them was nowhere near the other 2 and it just got jealous, oh and they all happened to be occupied by some major departments of finance or related to finance. The Pentagon included.

If you want to believe the cock and bull story they have fed us all over the years that is your delusional choice, me I stopped believing it about 20 minutes after they showed footage.

We were not duped, only a small minority were. The sensible and logical ones among us know the entire thing was an inside job.
edit on 23/12/2016 by fusiondoe because: Error

edit on 23/12/2016 by fusiondoe because: Error

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I was suspicious of the WTC towers collapsing, but It wasn't until I learned about WTC 7 going down that I thought "wait, why the hell would that happen??"

Also, it seems like WTC 7 going down was hardly mentioned when it happened. I didn't even know about it until a few years after 911.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

You are right!

Even I fell for their properganda. Who was it that brought us the OS narratives of 911? Why it was properganda fake News, the very same News organizations that was very bias in this recent election.

People are waking up and turning that garbage off for good.

It is a national disgrace what journalism has turned into in our country, and the sad fact is many people believe most things they read in the News Papers.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Truth is always clear. It's the perceiver who falters.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
It is a national disgrace what journalism has turned into in our country

Truth is ... you can't believe a God Damned thing you've been told by the Press. It's all suspect. They're all lying to us.

It's an agenda.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

9/11 will never be recognized as an inside just like Pearl Harbor will never be recognized. They both had foreknowledge, and "convenient communication errors" happened.

Both events were known and allowed. Unfortunately the majority will never believe facts and continue to live in fantasy land.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Like many I have come to believe it was a inside job, coincidence was at the forefront that day.. However after all these years (still feels like yesterday) I want proper answers and what really went down.

Who where the real ring leaders, what was the "real" agenda for it, where the students that where given a floor for a art project involved?, Had the so called hijackers gained access to the cockpit prior to take off??... On and on, I simply want confirmation now, not conspiracy with as many counter conspiracies attached still does not give you a confident answer.

The information is out there, WTC 7 was a huge issue that I actually believe was never meant to get anywhere near as much public attention as it has, like wise the classified and confiscated pentagon CCTV footage from numerous locations. The information is there just we cannot see it, if one section of this chain is totally destroyed then the rest will follow suit.

To many people still believe the official story that after all this time is simply absurd.

RA

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I like this video even though its 4 hours long. Even if you do not believe all the conspiracy parts it gives a very good insight into history:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Very tall buildings fall over, not down into their own footprint.

But that could have caused massive destruction in New York as buildings would go down like dominoes.

I think Building 7 was holding a union card and went down in sympathy with 1 and 2.

That is a better story than the official version.

P

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Also, it seems like WTC 7 going down was hardly mentioned when it happened. I didn't even know about it until a few years after 911.
a reply to: Slanter

The media didn't focus on building 7 for a very good reason. Two steel buildings collapsing into their own footprint is coincidental, but a 3rd steel building collapsing in the same way under totally different circumstances? Statistically an impossibility. Building 7 wasn't even constructed in the same manner as both trade towers.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I love it how all of a sudden everyone's on here is a structural engineer haha.

I don't believe the narrative that's was told to us but I also don't make ludicrous claims without proof.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The vast majority of Americans still believe something similar to the official story. You'd think you guys would know this. Been hanging around ATS too long?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I am in the mind to say that with the "fake news" out today and the propaganda orchestrated by ours and many governments, so they say (Russia). With knowing that the MSM is game for cheating and collusion with certain government people.

They are now telling you that it is ok to believe that 9/11 was an inside job. They are screaming it. I bet they didn't think about this, though.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I think when the Truth comes out, there's gonna be a lot of rats running for cover over it.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
I love it how all of a sudden everyone's on here is a structural engineer haha.

I don't believe the narrative that's was told to us but I also don't make ludicrous claims without proof.

Yep let's disregard EVERYTHING, including the insurance claims. The restructuring of said policies prior to the event. The coincidences of multiple Bin-Laden family flying out that day.

The structural integrity?

The building was supposed to be able to take a plane.

Even if we can come to a final conclusion of no foul play, we need to check the integrity of every single high rise building.

They can apparently fall pretty easy.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth

Which hijackers...

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

FBI Chief Raises New Doubts Over Hijackers' Identities

Inquiry: Mueller says several names 'are still in question.' Some of them match those of Saudi citizens who are alive.

WASHINGTON — FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged Thursday that investigators may not know the true identities of some of the 19 suspected airplane hijackers from last week's suicide attacks.

"We have several hijackers whose identities were those of the names on the manifests," Mueller said. "We have several others that are still in question. The investigation is ongoing, and I am not certain as to several of the others."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join