It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repubblica claims Interview with Assange, Says internet is restore

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Repubblica Interview

So you score an interview with one of the most wanted (and allegedly missing) men on Earth....what do you talk about? Current events? check.... Okay, what about a verifiably CURRENT photo? Oops, missed that one...

Repubblica's interview claims Assange's internet "has been restored..." So where is Julian? When was it restored? Why hasn't he done a live stream to show everyone he is not compromised?

What about all the outstanding questions that lead to further conspiracy theories that he's been compromised? Why not address those things? Why is he not Tweeting? Why not release the files he indicated were coming?

yes, many many outstanding questions.... Until Assange shows his face in a verifiable fashion, people will continue to believe that he is compromised and the nefarious parties are partying around the honeypot.

Interesting.

What was the date of his last sighting?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols
It looks like Assange likes to play the game. As long as people keep talking about him he stays relevant. There really isn't much for him to leak right now with Trump and Putin being best buds. So he's gotta get attention somehow.

Assange is kinda like those doughnuts... they have a number and a cold cell waiting for them.

There are ALWAYS things to be published... In fact, there's about 15,000 Podesta emails that have never been released. There's also some other bombshells that Assange has which are yet to be released.

While I am the LAST person who would want to put our national security at risk or put undercover agents or sources in danger, there is a lot of corruption that has gone rampant and Wikileaks has been a way for whistleblowers to bring it to light without risking themselves or their families.

And please don't tell me about whistleblower protection....it is non-existant, regardless of which party is in power. Again, this was done by design.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

The insurance files have been available for years. However, without the keys, they are unusable. There have been efforts on-going for years to brute force those keys.

And Wikileaks was compromised before Oct. 22nd. The time frame in question was more like the 17th/18th, but I think it goes back almost a week earlier based on some things that Assange stated. He knew this was coming.

On the 15th (Saturday), he published the Goldman Sachs speeches. That afternoon, Ecuador cut his internet after a call from John Kerry.

Then on the 18th (Tuesday), Assange took a photo of heavily armed guards congregating outside the Embassy. This image was posted by Wikileaks on the 22nd, but was actually taken on the 18th.

On October 21st, this is reported - Is Julian Alive? Armed Forces outside the Embassy

Later, this information was leaked online - REPORT: WikiLeaks RAIDED & SEIZED by Government; Julian Assange "Missing"- Gag Orders Served Upon Wiki Staff as of November 17

The alleged staffer claims that WikiLeaks Twitter account and all other WikiLeaks computers were raided and seized by governments worldwide the night Julian Assange Internet Access was cut off by the Ecuadorian Embassy in London.

Claiming to be one of "15 WikiLeaks staffers who were all RAIDED by various governments at the same time that Julian Assange Internet access was cut-off" this person - we do not know if it is male or female so we decided to refer to this person as "he"- says he was handed a National Security Letter containing a Gag Order, but mustered the courage to break the Gag Order to reveal the situation to the world.

And don't forget about the (un)timely death of McFadyen on October 21st - WikiLeaks director & Assange’s mentor Gavin MacFadyen dies

5 Signs Julian Assange Is Missing Or Dead

There are other things too that were timely coincidence, such as the "chemical attach" at Heathrow...also on October 21st.
edit on 24-12-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The question is , what will happen if he's really being killed?? "Scary thought"
edit on 0b07America/ChicagoSat, 24 Dec 2016 15:24:07 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 24 Dec 2016 15:24:07 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

There are ALWAYS things to be published... In fact, there's about 15,000 Podesta emails that have never been released. There's also some other bombshells that Assange has which are yet to be released.

I agree with you about things always needing published. Just like people always need to be empowered... It's just Assange used Wikileaks more as a weapon to influence elections other than just getting the information out.

While I am the LAST person who would want to put our national security at risk or put undercover agents or sources in danger, there is a lot of corruption that has gone rampant and Wikileaks has been a way for whistleblowers to bring it to light without risking themselves or their families.

Like I was saying before hand Assange was using Wikileaks as a political weapon not as a source to get out the information that needed to get out.

I feel like if had went about running Wikileaks more pragmatically he'd find a lot more support. He crossed a line when he attempted influence the election though.

And please don't tell me about whistleblower protection....it is non-existant, regardless of which party is in power.

Don't worry, I got you. I completely understand. It's like that cartoon where the little boy tells his father "I'm going into organized crime", and while the father is reading his newspaper he says "Public or private sector?". The real joke is how comedy is an accurate reflection of reality.

Again, this was done by design.

Disaster is on the horizon.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The US operates several Gitmo type centers in the world. One might be a place to look for him.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

There's a lot more to the story. A lot.

The deadman's switch went off and the keys are out there.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The interviews that have been heard since Oct. 22nd have the right context. I'm talking about the Hannity interview and the one mentioned in the op. For all purposes, the interviews SOUND like him. The question in my mind was "Why would the REAL Assange go on Hannity's show?" Hannity has lots of connections to the CIA and other intelligence services in the USA. I guess he figured the word would get out the best way through Hannity's show - If it was really Assange. I expect to see a live video or something that is tangible proof that he is alive by February, or I will really start wondering what happened to him.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join