It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Late Show with Stephen Colbert’ drops again/Is Another Hillary cheerleader getting burned?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Despite accomplishing a notable rise previously as well, “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” fell once again from a 0.55 to a 0.48 throughout the week, beating “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” (0.47) by just one-tenth of a point. After finally rising above “Nightline” also, “The Late Late Show with James Corden” took a hit once again, falling from a 0.31 to a 0.29.
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com...

I wonder if the stories under here are the reason for some of the drop in his ratings?

Colbert knocks Trump’s ignorance: It ‘wouldn’t hurt’ for him to read the Constitution
www.rawstory.com...

Stephen Colbert slams Trump for refusing to say he'll accept election results
www.cbsnews.com...

Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to a Nazi, draws swastika
www.cnn.com...
edit on 23-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I used to like watching "The Corbert Report". Now, I can't stand him at all. He sold out.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jappee

I think that he is suffering because he knew HRC was going to win and did some pretty out of line stuff.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I did not know that Trump was a Buddhist??...

RA

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Never could stand the guy. Take him out back and beat his ass for all I care. I always thought he was too smug - even for a comedian whose persona relies on it.
edit on 23-12-2016 by MiddleInitial because: Edit to add

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Never seen the show, and don't plan on it. I'm sure he will be fine no matter what.

a reply to: MiddleInitial

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInitial

Never could stand the guy. Take him out back and beat his ass for all I care. I always thought he was too smug - even for a comedian whose persona relies on it.

He used to be less partisan. He was more amusing then. I dont mind when people are what they are, if its liberal, thats fine, but when folks just make it into cult like partisanship and a nonstop hatefest, thats where we part company. Its become such a frightening mindset, so chinese cultural revolution (which was absolute madness, some folks need to expand their reading out of their echo chamber).

America has become a flywheel gone out of balance.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Colbert is a republican and he is doing it for the money and he doesnt care about Trump.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: jappee

I think that he is suffering because he knew HRC was going to win and did some pretty out of line stuff.

Correction...He THOUGHT he knew HRC would win. At this point he's one Santa's reindeer pulling the sleigh.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
What?

Who?

?????????

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

For someone in the public arena to go totally one side in a political race is to piss off 50% of your potential market. Not a smart thing for any entertainer to do.

He made his choice........he can live with the ramifications of said choice. Can't help him if he was blind to that reality.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: suvorov

Wikileaks Bombshell: Even Stephen Colbert Took Orders from Clinton Group

Best comment on that page ... "It seems now that while he is acknowledged for having a quick wit, he only attained rank among the class of useful idiots."

top topics

join