It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

ROFL

I'm not a Trump supporter

I'm a gtfo supporter.

We get teh orange guy for 4 years, So deal and let's work toward a positive 4 years.

I will mock you all every single time you cry about the dem's losing. I will mock you every time you cry about the popular vote. I will mock you all when you say hit pieces that usually equate to being fake news.

Welcome to meeting someone that thinks politics are a joke!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Great, Mock me all you want but get it right at least so you don't sound like a damn fool doing it.

I didn't support Hillary, I'm against Hillary and always have been. I'm also not a democrat. I don't give a damn about Hillary losing. In fact I'm happy she didn't win.

Still doesn't mean I have to like Trump because of my dislike of Hillary though does it???

Trump won, I'm not contesting it. I didn't support the recount BS either.

So who exactly are you mocking??? Because it's not me. I don't fall into that camp.

But that doesn't change my opinion toward the other side either who are a bunch (or a basket if you prefer) of mindless zombie's who no longer think for themselves. They completely fail at any critical judgement of their own elected leader. They have become the thing they despise only they can't see it. They've become Cuckservatives for Trump. It's f*cking pathetic.

Sorry if I mistook you for one of them but you seemed to get all bent out of shape for me pointing that. If my comment wasn't directed toward you I don't know why you felt the need to respond as you did. BTW, calling me an asshole won't have much effect on me because I'd agree with that half the time myself.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
Nice to see you as one of the non-zombies, and honestly I kind of became one of them when the literal retarded anti-trump campaigning had arisen.

I did it myself, and at some points in time "supported" Trump, while in reality I was just informing dumb people of our political process, and the last couple decades of political history.

The thing is uneducated folks decided this was the election they were going to get stupid-retard liberal over, so there are a lot of butt-hurt feeling on both sides.

I would be bitter if Hilldog won, I won't lie, but for a very good reason. I also did literally set myself up for leaving the country if Hildog won, Yes indeed I did that, Australia was my choice.

The thing is, Trump won. I won't be leaving the country, things are going to be im 4 year increments, and life goes on.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

That's pretty much how I see it. I would basically have the same bad attitude toward Hillary if she won. Most likely just in different areas.

Trump won so now he'll get my judgemental opinions instead, but it could have gone either way for all I care.

I even thought a few of his ideas were good here and there mixed in with all the crap ones too. However, it's looking like that was all lip service from the start. But we'll see what he actually intends on doing and why soon enough.

Never planned on skipping out though regardless of who won. I'm too stubborn for that. I'll go down with the ship as should every American who calls him/herself one. The way I see it you can't just sit back and take all the glory and then jump ship when things aren't looking good.

America is Great. But that doesn't mean we haven't done some f*cked up # right along with all those good things we all love to talk about when we start feeling guilty. That's a big problem with a lot of people. They can't seem to handle being shown their mistakes. All they want to hear is how wonderful they are all the time. But that just isn't true. We have a nasty, dark, horrible side too. But that's ok. The first step to dealing with it is to accept it so you can move past it. Now I'm just rambling....

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: BubbaJoe

My attitude in a nutshell. Expecting bad, hoping for the best, preparing for the former.

My biggest fear is my VA benefits, I got hit with co-pays last year, because god - forbid, the wife and I made 200 bucks over the limit. The copays are fair, and I can pay them, but what about those who can't?
And you don't understand that Trump will be a much better President for real Americans than that fake con job of a Marxist globalist America hater ever could be??????? Do you not understand what he did to our country and our veterans ? Seriously I know a lifetime Democrat wwII vet who regrets voting for him and was for Trump this election. People gave him a chance and he threw them
All Under the bus.
Now I know why this is called the mud pit
edit on 24-12-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Valerie Jarrett also a seriously messed up
Marxist and yes she performed quite the Jihad against America and she deserves everything Palladino said. How could any true patriotic American ever willingly put up with that treasonous little snot running our country while our so called commander in chief waves the white flag of surrender on our behalf all the while hating our guts???? This was the worst 8 years of my life guaranteed!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Valerie Jarrett also a seriously messed up
Marxist and yes she performed quite the Jihad against America and she deserves everything Palladino said. How could any true patriotic American ever willingly put up with that treasonous little snot running our country while our so called commander in chief waves the white flag of surrender on our behalf all the while hating our guts???? This was the worst 8 years of my life guaranteed!

I am better off than I was 8 years ago, the economy is better than is was 8 years ago. Bush and Cheney put this country in its worst position since the 1920's, and Obama has, albeit, slowly pulled us out of it. Valerie Jarrett is a politician, so yeah she is pretty much fair game, but Palladino's words toward the President and First Lady were out of line, he is an ass. Pretty much like his pu$$y grabbing hero.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Why didn't you include anything about how Trump et al immediately distanced themselves from him and calling his remarks reprehensible and holding no place in discourse?

That's probably why nobody was commenting on it. You're just not quick enough to figure that out. I guess your common sense was overstated.
edit on 24-12-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Why didn't you include anything about how Trump et al immediately distanced themselves from him and calling his remarks reprehensible and holding no place in discourse?

That's probably why nobody was commenting on it. You're just not quick enough to figure that out. I guess your common sense was overstated.

I read Palladino's remarks last night, have not seen where Trump distanced himself, not that awake yet this morning.

ETA: Even according to his propaganda rag, Trump hasn't said anything, merely a spokesman, and we know, according to the Orange Messiah zombies, they do not speak for him.
edit on 12/24/2016 by BubbaJoe because: Went and read Breitbart.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

No I'm sorry the economy is not better. Have you not heard of inflation??? Oh inflation doesn't affect you? Your Insurance premiums didn't go up? Tell me how the economy got better for you ? I know nobody who's better off.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: raymundoko

I read Palladino's remarks last night, have not seen where Trump distanced himself, not that awake yet this morning.

ETA: Even according to his propaganda rag, Trump hasn't said anything, merely a spokesman, and we know, according to the Orange Messiah zombies, they do not speak for him.

Trump doesn't have to distance himself any more than Obama had to distance himself from the Weatherman Underground. oh
Yah I guess nasty name calling is allowed in mud pit t&c.....orange messiah zombies.... Well I guess we had 8 years of discussing O supporters who wanted obamaphones and gloated about free gas in their cars ....speaking of Jarret, where did you ever see her in American politics? She was. It ever a congresswoman or a governor not a Mayer or probably even a city councilwoman. She was not elected to any office she just appeared as a personal advisor. She is a dangerous woman and she has done terrible things to our country. She is a lawyer and here's her roots www.google.com...
www.frontpagemag.com...
Notice the ties to communists and the loyalties to Communist Russiain case you still want to complain that Russia fiddled with the election of Hillary because Putin doesn't like her or the radical Left.
edit on 24-12-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

And on and on and on...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

That's a message your fellow liberals are not familiar with.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

It''s a faulty argument. The US is worlds ahead of most countries in human rights, and the Anglo tradition has exceeded every one thus far in that respect. It's simply untrue that Americans defend a horrible human rights record, when they defend the progress it has made.

Very few nations in the history of the world have the ability to reflect on its own past and to correct its mistakes. But to further demand grovelling and humility from people for their ancestor's crimes instead of tackling current ones is the pinnacle of selfishness.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So human rights were pretty much born in the USA?? Or am I confused

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

failed.... bwhahahaah

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

failed.... bwhahahaah

And this is your intelligent conservative response? What failed and why, please share you highly intelligent ideas with us, some of us are actually open minded.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
More Fake News

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: yogi9969
More Fake News

Claim that all you want, Paladino made the remarks, and doubled down on them. How is this fake news?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

WE ARE FAMILY'

ONE RACE ONE PEOPLE

REJECT DIVISION AND HATRED AND SEPERATION

I reject the Satanists desire for oneness. I reject the "New World Order." I reject 1984's Orweilian style people. I reject Slavery as a whole, not just for black people, but for all races. If you want to continue believing that Hitlery was your lord and savior by all means it is YOUR choice, but she is not mine.

This is not about race, it is a matter of principle.

Wake up

I am already awake, in memory of Tupac & Malcom X.
#Killuminati

Are YOU awake?

Tupac's Song Lyrics
How much more can we take?
Expect us all to wait
The world ain't ready for us yet
So let's make Clinton's pay
(Haha)
They never wanted us to make it
Everything that we posses
We had to fight and take it
I think the president is smoking weed
Bumpin' his beat
Makin' a livin' out of my misery
Till he got a friend like me

Point being how can you claim to understand a race when you fail to listen to what that particular race is really telling you? Main reason I posted a Tupac song is because it was thanks to him and many others like him that helped me wake up to reality. If he calls out the word "#killuminati" which means kill the illuminati it is for a reason. You better start listening to the real black community. They are wise people and I assure you they are not liberals and certainly do not like Hillary (Or her family) at all.

edit on th2016000000Sundayth000000Sun, 25 Dec 2016 01:16:59 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 25 Dec 2016 01:16:59 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join