It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: GreyScale

a reply to: GreyScale

Do you have a source for that long ass quote?

Once again spoon-feeding a liberal....

Link You Could Have Found With a Google Search

Oh... don't throat punch me for that!!! LMAO

Why should I have to look for a source when you quoted it? Are you that special, that you cannot provide a link?

Are you so special that you cannot open a browser and find your answer? Never mind, judging from your other "I'm a veteran and a black belt and I was a ninja before I was a astronaut but now I'm in the secret service and I'm going to hack your computer and throat punch you through your cam" thing going on in this thread, you are INDEED special.

Let's try this tomorrow once you're sober.

I asked you for a source douche weasel, nothing more. My sobriety or lack there of has nothing to do with it.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Still all the Trump supporters have ignored Paladino's words, this is the kind of stuff you are aligning yourselves with. No one has defended it, no one has denied it, and it actually came from a legitimate source. Seriously WTH?

So many possibilities...how about a top ten?

1. The zombpocalypse is nigh
2. They started fluoridating the water again and decided to make up for lost time
3. Mind control
4. Aliens
5. Alien mind control
6. This is all just a really f*cked up dream
7. Crossed dimensions
8. I was wrong and Hillary isn't actually the Antichrist
9. Trump is actually the Antichrist
10. The Matrix is real...or is it???

I dunno man...it's definitely bizarre. The creep factor just keeps on leveling up, too. These people are starting to make me think that maybe The Stepford Wives was based on a true story. It's becoming way too Children of the Corn-esque out there in the world. There's really nothing anyone can do other than watch in horrified fascination as the madness unfolds. This thing is a runaway train...it cannot be stopped. It just really sucks that everyone else has to go along for the ride...most people I know didn't vote for either of those conniving, duplicitous fruit loops.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: thesaneone

If someone spoke about my wife that way I would hunt them down and would throat punch them.

Lol, no you wouldn't.

He's Liberal, of course he wouldn't.

I am not sure where I identified as liberal, yes I am, on social issues. I don't think the government should be involved, but the repubs keep wanting to peek into my bedroom.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Still all the Trump supporters have ignored Paladino's words, this is the kind of stuff you are aligning yourselves with. No one has defended it, no one has denied it, and it actually came from a legitimate source. Seriously WTH?

2. They started fluoridating the water again and decided to make up for lost time
3. Mind control
4. Aliens
5. Alien mind control
7. Crossed dimensions

I dunno man...it's definitely bizarre. The creep factor just keeps on leveling up, too. These people are starting to make me think that maybe The Stepford Wives was based on a true story. It's becoming way too Children of the Corn-esque out there in the world. There's really nothing anyone can do other than watch in horrified fascination as the madness unfolds. This thing is a runaway train...it cannot be stopped. It just really sucks that everyone else has to go along for the ride...most people I know didn't vote for either of those conniving, duplicitous fruit loops.

I am here for the ride, it shall be interesting, and it will be wild. I am most looking forward to some of those on this site when they realize the orange messiah is not actually on their side, and the fact that no wall will be built, and that islam will not be banned. These are going to be interesting days.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Don't bother answering... I know the answer and that is why the left keeps losing, losing losing to infinity. 

You forgot I know you are but what am I, takes one to know one, liar liar pants on fire, and nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yawn

a reply to: Willtell

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe
Yawn

Really nice thought out response, you must be a Trump supporter.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Except Trump supporters don't think for themselves. That's why they all say the same things over and over.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Except Trump supporters don't think for themselves. That's why they all say the same things over and over.

There is no honest American that can agree with what that man said.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Don't bother answering... I know the answer and that is why the left keeps losing, losing losing to infinity. 

You forgot I know you are but what am I, takes one to know one, liar liar pants on fire, and nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo.

You are actually doing a pretty good job of responding, as they understand nothing higher than that

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

The divisiveness continues.

Congratulations asshole

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Congratulations asshole

If you support trump, defend him instead of calling names douche weasel.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Definitely seeing the Trump star brigade here tonight, but not saying much

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This escalated quickly!!

How about we all take a deep breath, and not throat punch anyone, even metaphorically...certainly not literally--as that would be painful, and illegal.

Trump is going to be President. It's that simple. Many of you don't like it, hell, I'm not all that fond of the idea myself...

But...He...Is...

In a couple of weeks, he's going to stand on that platform and take the Oath of Office--so help him, God. Regardless of how I feel about him, and his VP--who is nuttier than squirrel poop at a peanut farm--it is what it is, and we need to deal with it. To some of us, that means cheering every move he makes. To others, like myself, it means hoping for the best, fearing the worst, expecting somewhere in the middle...quite honestly, I hope, pray even, that the man does a great job. I'll cheerfully eat that double helping of crow--let me warm it up first, though.

Then there is the third group...(((sigh))). That no matter what he does, or what good he accomplishes (if any), every sentence will begin like this "But he didn't do...(whatever)". Just as in the last eight years there have been folks who can not bring themselves to say anything good about the current President--I'm one of 'em, or I play one on the internet--no matter what he does.

We're familiar with the refrain...it'll just be different folks, that's all.

Y'know what folks? Maybe, just maybe, it's time for us to grow up--just a little.

I'm still not going to use she who shall not be named by me ever again if I can possibly avoid it's name.
That's a bridge too far...

No more death threats, or threats of bodily harm.
edit on 12/23/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
This escalated quickly!!

How about we all take a deep breath, and not throat punch anyone, even metaphorically...certainly not literally--as that would be painful, and illegal.

Trump is going to be President. It's that simple. Many of you don't like it, hell, I'm not all that fond of the idea myself...

But...He...Is...

I ain't fond of it either. When they talk about his wife, I will ignore, after all the hell that Michelle Obama has been through. When they talk about his kids, his son's are sleazy, they take after the old man, Ivanka is pretty much a class act. Yeah the Donald's kids are on the table

In a couple of weeks, he's going to stand on that platform and take the Oath of Office--so help him, God. Regardless of how I feel about him, and his VP--who is nuttier than squirrel poop at a peanut farm--it is what it is, and we need to deal with it. To some of us, that means cheering every move he makes. To others, like myself, it means hoping for the best, fearing the worst, expecting somewhere in the middle...quite honestly, I hope, pray even, that the man does a great job. I'll cheerfully eat that double helping of crow--let me warm it up first, though.

Then there is the third group...(((sigh))). That no matter what he does, or what good he accomplishes (if any), every sentence will begin like this "But he didn't do...(whatever)". Just as in the last eight years there have been folks who can not bring themselves to say anything good about the current President--I'm one of 'em, or I play one on the internet--no matter what he does.

We're familiar with the refrain...it'll just be different folks, that's all.

Y'know what folks? Maybe, just maybe, it's time for us to grow up--just a little.

I'm still not going to use she who shall not be named by me ever again if I can possibly avoid it's name.
That's a bridge too far...

No more death threats, or threats of bodily harm.

I ain't fond of it either. When they talk about his wife, I will ignore, after all the hell that Michelle Obama has been through. When they talk about his kids, his son's are sleazy, they take after the old man, Ivanka is pretty much a class act. Yeah the Donald's kids are on the table
edit on 12/23/2016 by BubbaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Congratulations asshole

If you support trump, defend him instead of calling names douche weasel.

How can I defend someone that hasn't officially been hired yet?

Oh yeah, the freaking deals that have occurred in his name so far...

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

3. Mind control
4. Aliens
5. Alien mind control
7. Crossed dimensions

I am here for the ride, it shall be interesting, and it will be wild. I am most looking forward to some of those on this site when they realize the orange messiah is not actually on their side, and the fact that no wall will be built, and that islam will not be banned. These are going to be interesting days.

I too, have resigned myself to the ride...might as well look at it as an adventure. Your thoughts on the matter also mirror my own. Synchronicity is a hell of a thing.

And oh yes, interesting indeed...some I will feel pity for. Others, not so much. The most ignored piece of advice out there is also one of the most valuable: Be careful what you wish for in life. You just might get it.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Well said

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Sooo...I don't consider word vomit from a fat-f**k, who obviously has ZERO impulse control to push himself away from his mile high brisket samich, as gospel nor comprehensive analysis of subjects lightyears above his capacity to understand. Now if'in he's got tips on where the best Dairy Queen is, then perhaps I'd listen.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Congratulations asshole

So it does, so what??? This is what you all wanted so bad and now you want to whine about it???

Sorry Snowflake but don't come here looking for a safe space.

What happened to the Anti-PC crowd who thought it was fun talking sh*t??? Now you all cry more than anyone else. It's pathetic actually. Like spoiled children you b*tch and moan until you get what you want and then b*tch and moan still because now you don't like it anymore. There's just no pleasing some people....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join