It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
Still all the Trump supporters have ignored Paladino's words, this is the kind of stuff you are aligning yourselves with. No one has defended it, no one has denied it, and it actually came from a legitimate source. Seriously WTH?

I don't speak for anyone but words don't scare me its action that does.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

what would you have them say?

Any one can see they're absolutely reprehensible, if they've been truthfully recounted in that source.

For clarity, I'm didn't vote for Trump...as he's almost as contemptible as she who I shall never name again, if it can be avoided.

But given who his VP is gonna be? I hope he has a healthy term(s) in office. Pence worries me a whole lot more than Trump does.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

My attitude in a nutshell. Expecting bad, hoping for the best, preparing for the former.

My biggest fear is my VA benefits, I got hit with co-pays last year, because god - forbid, the wife and I made 200 bucks over the limit. The copays are fair, and I can pay them, but what about those who can't?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Banging on your high chair again Will?
Would someone take that kid out of his high chair, wipe off his mealy mouth and change his diaper?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Still all the Trump supporters have ignored Paladino's words, this is the kind of stuff you are aligning yourselves with. No one has defended it, no one has denied it, and it actually came from a legitimate source. Seriously WTH?

So as a Trump supporter you will not denounce Paladino's comments, even though he was Trump's NY Campaign chairman?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

what would you have them say?

Any one can see they're absolutely reprehensible, if they've been truthfully recounted in that source.

For clarity, I'm didn't vote for Trump...as he's almost as contemptible as she who I shall never name again, if it can be avoided.

But given who his VP is gonna be? I hope he has a healthy term(s) in office. Pence worries me a whole lot more than Trump does.

They could denounce them, claim no connection to the actual Trump campaign. Paladino is an idiot, has been for a very long time, but they won't. Some asshat will come on here or MSM and defend him.

Based on what Donny's son offered Kasich, Pence will be running the country, and that scares the hell out of me.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I'd pay to see that

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

I'd pay to see that

Am pretty sure you would pay to see a lot of thing, unfortunately, I think you will get that opportunity in the next 4 years. As Donny destroys the 1st amendment. If anyone prints something bad about me, I will sue them Donny.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
One thing you wont have to pay to see....
A couple new judges on the Supreme court, Hand picked by Donald and quickly approved....... LMAO. There you go!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Honestly, the racist, mysogynistic crap this man spewed bothered you in no way?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
A couple new judges on the Supreme court, Hand picked by Donald and quickly approved....... LMAO. There you go!!!

I wouldn't allow Donald to pick a dog catcher, let alone a SC pick, I am not sure Donny is close enough to the RNC to get his picks through.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

I'd pay to see that

Am pretty sure you would pay to see a lot of thing, unfortunately, I think you will get that opportunity in the next 4 years. As Donny destroys the 1st amendment. If anyone prints something bad about me, I will sue them Donny.

I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over your Waaaaaaaah's.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You're right about one thing though, I'd pay to see you [Censored]

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

So as a Trump supporter you will not denounce Paladino's comments, even though he was Trump's NY Campaign chairman?

Not a Trump supporter, and not informed on these comments. I literally do not watch MSM,

What are these comments and why would they be pertinent?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I wouldn't allow Donald to pick a dog catcher, let alone a SC pick, I am not sure Donny is close enough to the RNC to get his picks through.

I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over your Waaaaaaaah's, either. Here is some charmin. Wipe your tears off your face

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Honestly, the racist, mysogynistic crap this man spewed bothered you in no way?

Not really, if I was to get offended by what people say then I would be hating on just about everyone.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

What a glorious day that'll be eh! lol

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Here is some charmin

You should have clarified that charmin is toilet paper and not a redneck misspelling of charming. It CAN and WILL be used against you in a kangaroo court of liberal superiors.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Not a Trump supporter, and not informed on these comments. I literally do not watch MSM,

What are these comments and why would they be pertinent?

They were posted earlier in the thread.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over your Waaaaaaaah's, either. Here is some charmin. Wipe your tears off your face

Here is the problem, I ain't crying about anything. You will defend your orange messiah from anything. I didn't vote for Hillary and I think Donald is an ass.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join