It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Talks Slavery-reparations and for black lives and justice must continue -Interview-

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
My grandfather said that smearing the blood of our ancestors all over ourselves for material things ( reparations) is disgraceful and must not be done. Its an offense to our ancestors and ourselves. He can keep his crap reparations and I dont need help from him or whites or anyone else. My father wouldnt let me use tribal grants and etc for education.. he said its blood money. Its wrong. Dont let the feds and BIA in your life. Who the hell does Obama think he is? Freaking race divider.. POS doesnt even comprehend how offensive he is.. What a true detriment he has been to the blacks.

He is just pissed that Trump promised to concentrate on the inner cities and make things better. God forbid he actually gets off his ass and helps blacks... because Obama never could. They dont need favors or the great white federal hand to help them along.. they simply need a reason to succeed and an even playing field.. and for racists to be called racists.. even if they happen to be "community activists" like Sharpton and his sort of beast. If the inner cities are improved.. we ALL benefit. Obama will crap his pants if Trump makes good on his promise. the NAACP needs to GO. Ive told on here how they are and how they demand that everyone of color feel "done wrong" and etc. Theyre instigators and are another piece to the puzzle of why Black culture sucks in this country.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
In addition to the reparations for Native Americans, I would like reparations for everyone for 100 years of debt slavery to the Federal Reserve Bank.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Now we are talking. Create money, loan it for interest, and NO competition. Nice

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

True 8 years, and he is acting like someone else was POTUS for the last 8.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

It would have been better to give these people a decent living wage factory job than have people getting subsidies. Most factories had benefits, health care and pension programs. A lot of people, no matter what color you are are working at jobs part time without a livable wage. The ones getting rich seem to be the ones in the top five percent. The retirement savings of the middle class is getting put into a risky plan that could go bust any time. It happened in 08 and unless this system gets fixed, it will happen again.

If the Democrats keep blocking everything trump tries, the plan will fail and our economy will flop. All the savings of everyone will be gone. It is strange how someone would destroy a country just to prove they were right, sabataging what the other side tries. Obama actually did try, but his plan was not that good. The Republicans actually blocked way too much. Obama was wrong in that he boosted the jobs in the medical field, he gave the medical industry the ability to treat people who may have been all right on their own, maybe with the help of the churches or relatives. Everyone is afraid to try to help their family now, they believe that psychologists are the only ones who can help. I see commercials that try to convince anyone who is a little depressed to call them and they will get you in contact with a local psychiatric program, Obama guarantees treatment. Everyone gets a little depressed occasionally, They do not need to go see a shrink. They need to talk to a friend or family member most times.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

I taught Headstart programs in the 70s-mostly 3-4 yr olds. Loved it. However, my biggest job was helping all the children, who were all black even though my community was 95% white-to say orange; not urnge.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Sum 8 years up in one word
megalomania

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Ta-Nehisi Coates

Yeah, that's where all credibility, if any were ever to be had, is now lost. That race-baiting reparations nutjob is a scourge what brought the Atlantic down along with the Nation as rags I refuse to read anymore. I used to lean left and read mags from Mother Jones to New Republic just to have a well-rounded viewpoint.

I voted Trump. I voted Obama last two terms. I cannot wait for this wishy-washy loser to hand over the keys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join