It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Safety Pin Liberals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Here's an article that exposes some kind of new (con game?) that is supposed to be for White people interested in helping the Black Liberation efforts.

Some website is calling it a "Safety Pin Box" and it comes in more than one level.

The (biased?) article calls out the Left and says they have gone from neurosis to psychosis in the paranoia triggered by the election of Trump !!

The whole story is kinda funny.

Safety Pin Liberals

The left in America is having an emotional breakdown. They have always teetered on the mental edge, but the election of Donald Trump took some of them from mere neurosis to psychosis, from paranoia to full blown mental delusion. We've witnessed exams being cancelled, “cry-ins”, and even “puppy therapy.”

One woman wrote in the Washington Post that Trump’s election “stole” her desire to date: “I felt sick to my stomach. I wanted to gather my children in bed with me and cling to them like we would if thunder and lightning were raging outside…”

If you've seen MTV’s racist video, “2017 Resolutions for White Guys,” you know pop-culture has lost touch with reality. They slander the country: “America was never ‘great’ for anyone who wasn't a white guy.” They denigrate the police: “Blue lives isn't a ‘thing.’ Cops weren't born with blue skin.”

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

One woman wrote in the Washington Post that Trump’s election “stole” her desire to date: “I felt sick to my stomach. I wanted to gather my children in bed with me and cling to them like we would if thunder and lightning were raging outside…”

Now THATS freakish. Her kids will sue her for giving them astrapophobia, brontophobia, keraunophobia, or tonitrophobia, or nicaduranaphobia.... ***IF*** they ever make it to adulthood.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What a nation we've become, sad really. To hell with MTV, purely a waste of time. I remember after 911 every car had a American flag on it. We really stood together, all races, all religious backgrounds. Except a few from one pedicure religion.

new topics

join