It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's NY Campaign Chief, Carl Paladino, Gives Horrible Racist Answers to Local Paper Survey.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Where is the racism in this satirical response?

I guess you missed the part about Michelle Obama, Zimbabwe, and a gorilla?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: draoicht

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: draoicht

"scolding the excerise of free speech"

No. It's a thread pointing out what an asshole this guy is and instead of saying, "yep, that guy's an asshole" right-wingers are obligated to say dumb s# like "scold the exercise of free speech."

And don't you dare say anything to me in response for calling what you said "dumb" or else I'll have to scold you for scolding my exercise of free speech. It'll be a regular scold fest.

I am by no stretch of the imagination a "right winger".

The kind of self righteousness I find in the OP is reminiscent of a line of thinking that leads to the Thought Police.

People have a right to speak freely.

Other people are certainly free to disagree.

Elected officials have always faced consequences for publicly making statements like that. He didn't think them, he said them in a horribly vile way, to a newspaper.

Everyone from the governor, to the school board to Donald Trump has said the statements were 'reprehensible'.

He sounds as fed up with the BS as everyone else.

Suicide by free speech.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
All I know is that amateur hour is coming to an end in about three weeks. The professionals will be back in charge, much to relief of the adults.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
All I know is that amateur hour is coming to an end in about three weeks. The professionals will be back in charge, much to relief of the adults.

Yeah the "professionals" will be in charge. Well Donnie is a pro at running things into the ground.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Wow! That is some pretty sick sh##. I feel sorry for someone so filled with hatred that he would talk like that. And he does it in public thinking he's funny? Sad. Very sad.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Professionals??? How low of a bar does one have to have when guys like this are what you consider professional???

What's Professional about publicly stating you want the President to die after f*cking some farm animals and the first lady is actually a man who should go live with an ape??? Those are the words of a Professional???

Not even Captain Pussy Grabber himself thought it was professional.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Jesus, you people are easy.

The Left is far more intolerant than the Right. The political posts on this web site are adequate proof of that.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Where is the racism? Jesus H, not EVERYTHING can be racist you twits!

Please keep it up, because you're only ensuring another 4 on top of this 4.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The Left is far more intolerant than the Right. The political posts on this web site are adequate proof of that.

Intolerant of putting Douche bags in power maybe. That's a good thing BTW. Why do you find it a virtue to tolerate Elected Officials acting like A$$Holes, I don't get it.

It's not like we're talking about some guy on the street. He could at least try and act like a damn adult.

Sure the left has problems with this guy making these remarks. The Right loses it's mind when a football player takes a knee during the anthem. Which one makes more sense there???

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You all should be greatful that white people are taking this country back pracefully, you wouldnt like them using force, they own alot of guns.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: suvorov

As a white person myself I find your comment to be extremely small minded and telling of how insecure you must actually be.

It should also be said that you do not speak for "white people" over all. Not all of us feel the need to prove ourselves superior by taking anything from others.

BTW, you aren't intimidating anyone with your guns either. You just sound ridiculous saying stuff like that.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: seeker1963

Isn't this more about Paladino being a hateful jerk?

oh no, he's a right-winged a**hole....so there is nothing he can say or do that is wrong...the right here on ATS love people that are like this....the right-wing logo should be....."the more we can F someone over the better".....and they laugh and laugh about doing it.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Yes, he did. He is the president. But this thread is not about him. It is about Paladino being an asshole who is full of hate and racism.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: suvorov

Stuff your guns

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Abysha

I just don't CARE??!!! The name calling, false accusations, violence, that has shown it's ugly face from the "tolerant left" this election has me convinced this country will be at war within it's own borders in the next 2 years.

Oddly, the people on the left never say things like this.

Are you kidding me?!?!

Here is your hero calling people "****ing dumb" for having a different opinion.
Yeah the left is so moral and just...
The most disturbing thing is how nonchalant Ana when she is trashing an entire group of people.

YOU WANT ****ING ATTENTION GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT ****! GET OFF! GET OFF! YEAH YOU DO YOU JUST INTERRUPTED OUR SHOW GET THE # OFF THE STAGE! YOU ****ING.. SHUT THE # UP BITCH! „
—Ana Kasparian, one triggered lizard.

Give me a break!
The reason you all lost this election was because you somehow think you can impose your flawed morals on people then talk down to them when they don't comply without any consequences.

You all are the cause to this reaction.
How can you still not see this?

The pendulum has begun to swing back the other way. You snowflakes better hang on because the garbage we have had to endure for the last decade will be coming full circle...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

The pendulum has begun to swing back the other way. You snowflakes better hang on because the garbage we have had to endure for the last decade will be coming full circle...

Oh get over yourself for f*ck sake. What did some people call you a name a few times??? Did they not agree with how you thought the world should be???

Well tough sh*t. F*cking grow a pair and stop whining and threatening people with your empty pointless threats.

You think you're the only one who's had it rough??? What, because someone called you a nasty name??? How much sh*t have you talked??? Let me know when Mr. Perfect is feeling safe again. Good Lord!!

You get NO SYMPATHY. NONE. You know why??? Because nobody else gets any either. So suck it up Snowflake. It doesn't stop until your dead. It doesn't stop for any of us either. You're not special and you get no special treatment.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
a reply to: reldra

Wow! That is some pretty sick sh##. I feel sorry for someone so filled with hatred that he would talk like that. And he does it in public thinking he's funny? Sad. Very sad.

I had a wave of nausea sweep through me when I read it, and the subsequent responses. So this is the country in which I now live. It breaks my heart. Michelle Obama is a wonderful, intelligent woman, and has been a much loved first lady. To say all these nasty things about her is perhaps one of the most ignorant, racist things I've ever seen, and for ATS members to imply it's okay, leaves me hoping that I am only on a board full of racist people who are very very ignorant and it is not truly representative of most of the country.

I don't think it is thank God, since 3.9 million more people voted for Clinton, than the bigot who is going into office, apparently leading people to believe that can be as vocally racist as they want. Which they can. But there will be a price.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

ironic,

isn't Don the poster boy for "snowflake" with his late night twitter rants against SNL for roasting him? (just 1 example)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

but...did you read what this guy said?

We should be tolerant of that?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: JAY1980

Oh get over yourself for f*ck sake. What did some people call you a name a few times??? Did they not agree with how you thought the world should be???

Well tough sh*t. F*cking grow a pair and stop whining and threatening people with your empty pointless threats.

You think you're the only one who's had it rough??? What, because someone called you a nasty name??? How much sh*t have you talked??? Let me know when Mr. Perfect is feeling safe again. Good Lord!!

You get NO SYMPATHY. NONE. You know why??? Because nobody else gets any either. So suck it up Snowflake. It doesn't stop until your dead. It doesn't stop for any of us either. You're not special and you get no special treatment.

Wow talk about triggered.

Take a deep breath.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join