It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's NY Campaign Chief, Carl Paladino, Gives Horrible Racist Answers to Local Paper Survey.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Are you that dense? I would tell you my true motivation but I wouldn't want to spoil it for you.

Well I just assume that your motivation is to subvert the natural order and incur the wrath of God with your sinning because you hate Jesus and America and you want to see this country devasted with earthquakes and tidal waves.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Khaleesi

Are you that dense? I would tell you my true motivation but I wouldn't want to spoil it for you.

Well I just assume that your motivation is to subvert the natural order and incur the wrath of God with your sinning because you hate Jesus and America and you want to see this country devasted with earthquakes and tidal waves.

LOL, nope. Try again.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
That guy's a scumbag!

We don't need scum like this in public office of any kind.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: mtnshredder

You mean the exact same thing that the OP'er continues to do over and over. Nothing but one troll post after another, she knows it and apparently relishes the fact . Why the mods don't shut her down is beyond me.

Where's the guy going about "scolding the exercise of free speech" when you need him?

It's pretty damn odd that you're so offended by a bigot being called out for his bigotry that you think the OP should be censored but you're not at all concerned with bigoted rantings of the elected official.

That's your political allegiance effing with you.

Sorry, but I don't have a political alliance that governs my thoughts like yourself. His words don't offend me as much as the hypocritical bigots calling him out on his bigotry. Something to do with a black kettle I suppose.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Threads like these remind me why I dont fight online. Its just too frustrating. I tend to keep things sort of civil online.. while expressing my views. You see, in real life sometimes violence is called for. Sometimes it just feels fantastic to knock someones teeth out.. or kick them right square in the ass. On here... too frustrating. It helps me when I read in this section to read your replies in different cartoon voices..

Ive wondered if the ATS Gods will dump this section.. the mudpit.. in time. It was smart to let there be an outlet .. controlled and confined.. for partisan bickering and such. You sure get to know who is who and who is WHAT when the mask of civility is lowered.

On topic.. the guy is an ass. So what? Ive been called a racist on here.. but its funny and I truly and very honestly dont give a damn. I smack talk whitey and even in real life when I buy something overly expensive.. I tell the husband its reparations, pinky. Im not half "native american". Im a whole NDN.. and Im not a lesbian. But surely my race gives me some extra perks.. even if I cant use my sexuality to make my arguments seem legit. Note to the halfa indian lez... you probably dont want to scream " Im half native american and a lesbian" constantly to legitimize yourself. No one gives one good damn becuase it has nothing to do with the topic. It annoys me when people use their own race card while whining about someone else being racist. It also annoys me when people want to be seen only as their sexuality or who theyre screwing. I DONT CARE. I want to know whats in your brain.. and judge you by that. Not be given all these dumbass little cues to tell me how special you want to be treated.

IMO Reldra is a dopey Lib. BUT.. Ive never seen her be an outright racist. She believes things I feel are wrong and some things are silly. I have not seen her be a homophobe. Ever. Lets attack her goofy beliefs.. not make up or twist crap around to paint her as something she isnt.

Im a dirty trump voting conservative ( well, centrist mainly.. social lib fiscal conservative) and I dont give a damn what that idiot says. No one else should either. If we are painting Trump by the company he keeps.. its fair game. Lord knows we ( I ) judged Obama by the company he kept ( the rev, etc) and Clinton by the company she keeps. It works BOTH WAYS.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Where's the guy going on about "scolding the exercise of free speech" when you need him?

Still here.

The Mudpit is probably not the best place to advocate for tolerance.

Taking the subject of the OP seriously seems a mistake or a trap for the self righteous to me.

"Triggered"?

The price of Free Speech.

edit on 23-12-2016 by draoicht because: typo

edit on 23-12-2016 by draoicht because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I like you. You actually are hitting close to what I'm doing.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

I like HALF of you.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I feel that this explains some of the root of our problem in this thread.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

I like HALF of you.

Which half?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Am I the only one who feels as if she has been teleported into a waking nightmare where all the adults and children in America have mysteriously swapped bodies, like some wacked out crossover episode of Freaky Friday and the Twilight Zone that is to be continued for eternity or possibly even longer? Because it's really lonely out here, guys. Like seriously...I think I might need a hug. Or a Xanax. Or both.

The basic premise of this thread, as far as I can tell anyway, is to highlight what an incredible ass pirate this man is. It is simply unfortunate that he also happens to represent the new President-elect. I think it is a fair assessment that what he said was not very nice, and certainly not befitting anyone directly connected to the President-elect of the USA. All the facetious affectations of moral superiority notwithstanding, what he said was more than a little f*cked up.

It's not satire, but for those pretending that it is, it doesn't belong in any context pertaining to the brand new President. Do you want your kids hearing swill like that and emulating it? If not, why defend it? Even idle words carry the power of intent with them.

Is it really that much of a sacrifice to admit that what this guy said was inappropriate? You'll lose that much ground? Your candidate won. You've gloated, ad nauseum. They've whined too, yes, we know. And called names. And said mean things. Just like you have and continue to do in the present. Now, don't you think it's time for everyone to put on their big kid panties and walk all that talk?

United we stand, divided we...what? What do we do? Precisely what we are about to do if people don't snap out of it and start giving a damn about all Americans and not just members of one of two opposing political parties. Enough already.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Nice? No.

Racist? Also no.

The contention is that this was racist.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
an example of how a harmless prank to make a person a racist or even Hitler. insults the prophet or the abomination Charlie Hebdo is freedom of speech

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: reldra

This is just too much fun!

Hahahahahaha....

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Its New York
"Forgeddd about it"

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Which half?

The bottom half.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: jellyrev
Being a douche is not being racist. he should of kept his mouth shut on that rant for being a douche, not a racist.

or aired out his festivus grievances like Rand Paul did today on twitter, hilarious stuff.

Not racist? Drop Michelle off in Zimbabwe? Sure....

I wouldn't say it's racist for someone to tell me to be dropped off in The Azore Islands where I'm from. I'd actually encourage it.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

“I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla,”

Paladino told The Buffalo News he “of course” made the comments. “Tell them all to go f*ck themselves,” he said of inquiring news editors. “Tell that Rod Watson I made that comment just for him,” he added. Watson is a black editor and columnist for The News.

Why is anyone even attempting to say he wasn't being racist. Of course he was. He was doing so on purpose. He's admitting to that himself even. He's making a point about it. He knowingly and on purpose made the comment racial on purpose. That is what he's saying right here!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Ya brilliant response, takes about all of 3 brain cells to find a stupid meme..this place is turning into a real #hole.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Wow, awesome for you, she isn't from Zimbabwe though.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join