It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's NY Campaign Chief, Carl Paladino, Gives Horrible Racist Answers to Local Paper Survey.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
How many fake news threads is Reldra going to be allowed to post?

Fake news? This happened and has Paladino stating, in video, that he certainly made the statements. The OP is well-sourced.

I even later found that Trump noted the statements to be wrong 'be reprehensible in discourse' . I could have just ignored that, but when I found it, I posted it. Gave Trump credit for speaking against the statements.

How many news items that you don't like are you going to call fake?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Did you find Obama's comments that whites in the north see him differently than the whites in the south, they see him as foreign?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Agreed.

Most leftists are incredibly hypocritical.

I have seen her repeatedly bully others based on sex, religion, and race. Body shaming is another tactic employed often as well.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

As far as the OP, yep, dumb statement. But, we all know what happens when you poke a dog with a stick long enough. People are quickly getting fed up with the left and their hypocrisy, if they were smart (which they're obviously not) they might think about treading a little lighter. One thing I do feel is if they continue to push their BS on this country, the right are going to eat em up, spit em out and kick em to the curb where no one can hear their whiny butts. Be careful of the agenda you're trying to push on this country, as your probably not going to like it when you awake the lions, and you will, if you continue at the rate you are.

He made horrible statements, even Trump agrees. So, I stick to 'this stuff is bad' but that is somehow hypocritical. I should not complain because I may be poking a wild bear that attacks before thinking? It is not a bear, though. It is a person, an elected official and he should have thought first.
edit on 23-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

But I do not say that if you disagree with Obama you are a racist. You found it necessary to ask if I was a homophobe since I don't like Milo. Was just a ridiculous thing to direct at me.

You repeatedly call racism, when quite often it is simply DISAGREEMENT. Most of what you call racism, ISN'T. Until you learn to tell the difference, I will continue to call you a racist homophobe. After all, you are disagreeing with a part Native American lesbian

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

But I do not say that if you disagree with Obama you are a racist. You found it necessary to ask if I was a homophobe since I don't like Milo. Was just a ridiculous thing to direct at me.

You repeatedly call racism, when quite often it is simply DISAGREEMENT. Most of what you call racism, ISN'T. Until you learn to tell the difference, I will continue to call you a racist homophobe. After all, you are disagreeing with a part Native American lesbian

Show me repeatedly? Where, other than in regard to Carl Paladino's statements, do I REPEATEDLY 'call racism'.
I do not. Have you proof I do? Or will you just call me homophobic again for calling Milo an idiot?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

You're going to call someone hypocritical and complain about them bullying others?? Really???

The irony is so rich with you how do you not see it and stop yourself from making comments which make you look ridiculous??? It blows my mind.

You bash others for calling people racist then try insulting them yourself by calling them racist!! Are you kidding me???? Do you not see it???? Really???

It's so funny. Like a dog fighting with himself in a mirror.....only pathetic instead of cute.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

I have seen her repeatedly bully others based on sex, religion, and race. Body shaming is another tactic employed often as well.

You need examples too.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
dbl

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You felt the NEED to post this thread. A thread that could only be posted in the mudpit. You could have let it go when it was deleted from the other forum but you just couldn't. You had to get in your claim of 'racist' for the day. So you came to the mudpit. You reap what you sow Reldra. You just couldn't drop it so now you have to deal with what happens in the mudpit. You racist homophobe.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Examples?

Look at your posting history.

It shows up time and time again towards anyone or about anything you disagree with.

edit on 23-12-2016 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You felt the NEED to post this thread. A thread that could only be posted in the mudpit. You could have let it go when it was deleted from the other forum but you just couldn't. You had to get in your claim of 'racist' for the day. So you came to the mudpit. You reap what you sow Reldra. You just couldn't drop it so now you have to deal with what happens in the mudpit. You racist homophobe.

It was a good political news story. I was told to feel free to repost it. So I did.

You say 'for the day', so you would make it seem I make such threads daily. Show me.
Keep calling me a racist homophobe, when I actually complain about racist and homophobic statements. You make all kinds of sense.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Examples?

Look at your posting history.

It shows up time and time again towards anyone or about anything you disagree with.

I have. It simply is not there. I asked for examples, not a repeat of what you made up before.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: draoicht

"scolding the excerise of free speech"

No. It's a thread pointing out what an asshole this guy is and instead of saying, "yep, that guy's an asshole" right-wingers are obligated to say dumb s# like "scold the exercise of free speech."

And don't you dare say anything to me in response for calling what you said "dumb" or else I'll have to scold you for scolding my exercise of free speech. It'll be a regular scold fest.

I am by no stretch of the imagination a "right winger".

The kind of self righteousness I find in the OP is reminiscent of a line of thinking that leads to the Thought Police.

People have a right to speak freely.

Other people are certainly free to disagree.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Abysha

I just don't CARE??!!! The name calling, false accusations, violence, that has shown it's ugly face from the "tolerant left" this election has me convinced this country will be at war within it's own borders in the next 2 years. The extremes BOTH sides have went to is beyond balancing unless we ALL get knocked down a few notches so that we finally ALL realize we screwed up fighting each other takings sides for those we should have been against all along!

Trump won because of things like this. Trump won because the Democrats whom claim to be tolerant have proven anything but to those who don't agree with their ideology.

All I can say is "Keep on Cryin"!

Wow I knew trump was thin-skinned but I didn't know he had a cream made just for him.

It's not for him, it's for you.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

It might be true if there are any Southern whites quoted as saying that. I don;t know.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

It was a good political news story. I was told to feel free to repost it. So I did.

You say 'for the day', so you would make it seem I make such threads daily. Show me.
Keep calling me a racist homophobe, when I actually complain about racist and homophobic statements. You make all kinds of sense.

Should I explain it again?

It's about finding something that disagrees with what you would prefer to think and labeling it as something like "racist" or "homophobic" or some other equally disagreeable label not because it actually is but because you disagree and don't like that opinion.

The people on the left do this all the time as a tactic. It's a means of delegitimizing an argument or the person making it so that you don't have to deal with the argument on its own merits. After all, if an idea truly is racist or homophobic, then it's not worth bothering with.

Thing is that most arguments that get labeled that way aren't actually those things. It's a form of intellectual laziness or a means of sticking your fingers in your ears and chanting "la, la, la ..."

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: draoicht

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: draoicht

"scolding the excerise of free speech"

No. It's a thread pointing out what an asshole this guy is and instead of saying, "yep, that guy's an asshole" right-wingers are obligated to say dumb s# like "scold the exercise of free speech."

And don't you dare say anything to me in response for calling what you said "dumb" or else I'll have to scold you for scolding my exercise of free speech. It'll be a regular scold fest.

I am by no stretch of the imagination a "right winger".

The kind of self righteousness I find in the OP is reminiscent of a line of thinking that leads to the Thought Police.

People have a right to speak freely.

Other people are certainly free to disagree.

Elected officials have always faced consequences for publicly making statements like that. He didn't think them, he said them in a horribly vile way, to a newspaper.

Everyone from the governor, to the school board to Donald Trump has said the statements were 'reprehensible'.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is not a tactic. This is a news article I found interesting. Many people find it interesting. Many people are clear the statements are racist.

You may find others using 'tactics' but not me.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I asked about his comments, I would imagine that if the pres said it it happened. right?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join