It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's NY Campaign Chief, Carl Paladino, Gives Horrible Racist Answers to Local Paper Survey.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Some of these memes have become pointless.

Other than to be used as a slogan for someone who chooses not to think anymore.

How's that working out for BTW??? Just keepin it simple huh...

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Jeez. If a black woman doesn't confirm to people's standard of beauty (rail thin, big eyes, and weaves down to their back), then they are called all manner of things.

All of these critics didn't say thing about Bush's wife and she killed somebody not to mention she looks like a foot! Listening to some folks, i'd swear I was back in high school, that's how adults are handling themselves in this country.

Grow the hell up. Not everyone likes their women looking like they are recovering from anorexia with a head full of hydrogen peroxide. At least Obama didn't get his wife from a catalogue.

I'll tell this Congressman what, Michelle will return back to her field in Africa once he crawls back his cave. There, i believe I insulted everyone with that.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I didn`t see anything racist in either of those comments, I think liberals are just seeing racism in everything they disagree with.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It appears Trump is not liking it either. Paladino had hoped for an administration job from Trump and met with him at Trump Towers for that purpose.

It seems this is too far even for the Mighty Orange One:

In a statement, Trump's transition team criticized Paladino's remarks"Carl's comments are absolutely reprehensible, and they serve no place in our public discourse," the statement read..

USA Today

He won't get that job and his own is tenuous.

The Buffalo Parent Teacher Organization held a news conference Friday calling on Paladino to step down from the Buffalo school board

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I didn`t see anything racist in either of those comments, I think liberals are just seeing racism in everything they disagree with.

No, I rarely say the word racist. The racism in these statements is clear.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Some of these memes have become pointless.

Other than to be used as a slogan for someone who chooses not to think anymore.

How's that working out for BTW??? Just keepin it simple huh...

Trump won! You're triggered! Mission accomplished!

edit on 23-12-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Wow. Followed up with 3 more memes. Like I said,
Keepin it simple.....Real simple.....

Don't even need to use your own brain anymore.....Not that you ever really did before most likely......

Not even your messiah agrees with you and you're still stumping for him like a cuck. So amazing.
edit on 23-12-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is getting to be so ridiculous. I hate to lump all the left into one body bag because I know that they don't all think the same, as matter of fact I'm not a big fan of the whole "left/right" ideology being pushed. But for lack of better definition the "left" has become the biggest perpetrator of hypocrisy I've ever witnessed in my lifetime, ever. I find them to be some of the most racist people on the planet. Racist demanding racial equality along with a long list of other demands that they feel the world should oblige them....seriously WT#? They have done more to divide this country than anyone before them, yet they're to blind or stupid (not sure which) to see it. Same as the people posting this constant "right are the anti christ" rhetoric on this site, jeez ST#U already.

As far as the OP, yep, dumb statement. But, we all know what happens when you poke a dog with a stick long enough. People are quickly getting fed up with the left and their hypocrisy, if they were smart (which they're obviously not) they might think about treading a little lighter. One thing I do feel is if they continue to push their BS on this country, the right are going to eat em up, spit em out and kick em to the curb where no one can hear their whiny butts. Be careful of the agenda you're trying to push on this country, as your probably not going to like it when you awake the lions, and you will, if you continue at the rate you are.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Wow. Followed up with 3 more memes. Like I said,
Keepin it simple.....Real simple.....

Don't even need to use your own brain anymore.....Not that you ever really did before most likely......

Enjoy being miserable! Again, "That's why Trump is your new President!". I know you won't get it, but maybe you will if this country lasts long enough to see him get a 2nd term?

You don't even know me, nor my level of intelligence, yet you attack me with the same Progressive drivel that won Trump the election!

I am laughing at you! So if you think you are accomplishing something by bashing me with "My opinion is superior to yours." then keep on going. I will just sit here and laugh at how you have nothing better to do than to reply to my provocations.

Again, "Thank you and Donald Trump thanks you as well!"!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I don't get it...where's the racism and hatred the OP talked about?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

So saying Michelle should go back to Zimbabwe and be under the care of whatever the f@ck gorilla is not kinda racist?..seriously search your soul for an answer.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
a reply to: reldra

Oh, I'll find it even if I have to go through every post I've ever made.

I found it: ATS

Khaleesi

Member is on ATS now.
1,128 237
4,253 30 59

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:05 link quote reply

originally posted by: reldra

It is commonplace for the location. And, Milo is an idiot.

Milo is an idiot? Are you homophobic? As a lesbian, I'd really like to know.

I was surprised by that, and a couple others were also in posts. I had said nothing about his sexual orientation.
I was saying protests are commonplace in that location and was referring to a post where someone linked to Milo's site showing a video regarding the OP. I also said 'Milo is not a news site'.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

Oh, I'll find it even if I have to go through every post I've ever made.

Here's how that conversation went Reldra.

Reldra

Milo is an idiot

Khaleesi

Milo is an idiot? Are you homophobic? As a lesbian, I'd really like to know.

Reldra

No, it is not about his sexual preference. He is just a jerk, always has been. I think you know me better than that.

Khaleesi

The precedent has been set long before now. If you disagree with Obama it is solely because you are a racist. Ergo, if you disagree with Milo it is because you are homophobic.

I stand by that last quote, in fact I will repeat it just for you Reldra. The precedent has been set long before now. If you disagree with Obama it is solely because you are a racist. Ergo, if you disagree with Milo it is because you are homophobic. So make up your mind Reldra. You can't have it both ways. If everyone that dislikes or disagrees with Obama is a racist, then I can and WILL call you a homophobe EVERY SINGLE CHANCE I GET. Until you realize that dislike and disagreement does not equal racism. And if you disagree with me then you are still a homophobe for disagreeing with a lesbian

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I'm not miserable and so what if Trump is President. That isn't the topic here as you might have noticed. Just can't get your mind off of him can you little cuck.

Pointing out your not on topic and only think in memes you never created isn't attacking you snowflake. It's pointing out how uninteresting your lack of conversation is. Do you need your safe space now too???

How is my opinion superior to yours when you never gave your opinion about the topic to begin with and neither have I??? That is my point. You're still not getting it.....You're just throwing a tantrum like a child.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

"racist" - anything that special leftist snowflakes disagree with

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
How many fake news threads is Reldra going to be allowed to post?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Abysha

I just don't CARE??!!! The name calling, false accusations, violence, that has shown it's ugly face from the "tolerant left" this election has me convinced this country will be at war within it's own borders in the next 2 years. The extremes BOTH sides have went to is beyond balancing unless we ALL get knocked down a few notches so that we finally ALL realize we screwed up fighting each other takings sides for those we should have been against all along!

Trump won because of things like this. Trump won because the Democrats whom claim to be tolerant have proven anything but to those who don't agree with their ideology.

All I can say is "Keep on Cryin"!

Wow I knew trump was thin-skinned but I didn't know he had a cream made just for him.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

But I do not say that if you disagree with Obama you are a racist. You found it necessary to ask if I was a homophobe since I don't like Milo. Was just a ridiculous thing to direct at me.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Funny how trolling is against the TOS but she gets away with it day after day.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

"racist" - anything that special leftist snowflakes disagree with

Actually Reldra is homophobic and a racist too. How do I know? Because I am part Native American and a lesbian. She disagrees with me often, therefore she is a racist homophobe. Isn't it ironic that a racist homophobe so often cries "racist" when anyone dislikes or disagrees with Obama?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join