It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's NY Campaign Chief, Carl Paladino, Gives Horrible Racist Answers to Local Paper Survey.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Love the pic. It compliments zRelda BH like biscuits & butter.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: reldra

Do you think it's racist when someone tells someone of European ancestry they should go back to Europe?

We both know why it is racist to tell an African American to go back to Africa. I am not going to be dragged into deflection.

It's not a deflection. It's the same thing. Is it racist to tell an Asian American to go back to China ... or Viet Nam?

It is.

Right, so basically, the only people whom it's not racist to tell to go back to their country of origin are white folks?!

Isn't that racist?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Be honest.

The left is all about tolerance and acceptance ... right up until someone thinks in a way you don't approve of.

I am being honest and honestly, I don't agree with your description of the Left.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
a reply to: seeker1963

Love the pic. It compliments zRelda BH like biscuits & butter.

What does that mean?

link   

Do you think it's racist when someone tells someone of European ancestry they should go back to Europe?

We both know why it is racist to tell an African American to go back to Africa. I am not going to be dragged into deflection.

no I don't.

I can't follow the logic. Please deconstruct it for me. It looks like to me you are blowing smoke
edit on 23-12-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   

Be honest.

The left is all about tolerance and acceptance ... right up until someone thinks in a way you don't approve of.

I am being honest and honestly, I don't agree with your description of the Left.

That's patently obvious because if you did, it would mean having to do a little self examination.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

no I don't.

I can't follow the logic. Please deconstruct it for me. It looks like to me you are blowing smoke

I will not deconstruct the obvious.
edit on 23-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Be honest.

That's patently obvious because if you did, it would mean having to do a little self examination.

I could say the same to you.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

That's not a very convincing way to change minds.
I'm very open minded

edit on 23-12-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Oh, I'll find it even if I have to go through every post I've ever made.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This has degenerated into back and forth about nothing. That is why I wanted to discuss it in a political forum.
This is really too much work and has become all off topic.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

You might be interested in the REST of his answer, quoted from the same source as the OP.

I for one am not. The guy is an asshole. You're letting your political allegiance get in the way of admitting that simple fact which only shows that as much as you think "PC" is a problem on the left, the situation is absolutely no better on the right.

You'll defend any asshole as long as you think you have politics in common no matter how eggregiously douche-baggy he is.

Congratulations.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Be honest.

I could say the same to you.

So we've gotten to "Am not!" "Am too!"?

What I mean is that the left is very diverse in appearance, but let someone from the left's diversity break the left's orthodoxy for that segment of the crowd, and suddenly, they will have absolutely nothing to do with that person anymore.

Look at how Clarence Thomas is treated ... or Condoleeza Rice because they espouse heterodox viewpoints. The left HATE them with a passion and barely even acknowledge them as black at all. When Condoleeza Rice was appointed, all kinds of hateful caricatures were drawn of her from leftist cartoonists depicting her as oafish and a female Uncle Tom character.

Milo is a good example for gays. He dares to be both proudly gay and rabidly libertarian and anti-SJW. And the left HATES him for it and not for any other reason. He is one of their own who dares to not be on their carefully prescribed reservation of gay issues and gay thought.

Sarah Palin was/is everything the left says a woman should be: strong, mother, accomplished at her career. Well, at least she was until the left destroyed her for also being a conservative and religious in the bargain. How dare she carve out the territory that only leftist feminists were supposed to have and own and think and believe differently than they do? For that, she was destroyed.

Any strong conservative female voice, especially one who might be minority, is treated the same. MIchelle Malkin draws reams of hatred for it.

By contrast, I don't hate anyone on the left, not you or anyone else. I simply disagree with your views.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

This has degenerated into back and forth about nothing. That is why I wanted to discuss it in a political forum.
This is really too much work and has become all off topic.

It is a lot of left vs right fighting.
I feel like I've said that a lot 🤔

Also I think left and right mindsets are very different in different countries....as a Cdn I used to be able to identify with Americans, now you guys are just fighting too much.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Another thread scolding the exercise of Free Speech.

Yawn....

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

"scolding the excerise of free speech"

No. It's a thread pointing out what an asshole this guy is and instead of saying, "yep, that guy's an asshole" right-wingers are obligated to say dumb s# like "scold the exercise of free speech."

And don't you dare say anything to me in response for calling what you said "dumb" or else I'll have to scold you for scolding my exercise of free speech. It'll be a regular scold fest.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

The progressives/authoritarians have no sense of humor or sarcasm....sad. Maybe it's simply a comprehension problem, I don't know but when someone actually speaks their mind instead of using Doublespeak, it's got to be racism or some other "ism" that is being displayed if any sort of displeasure is expressed toward one of the authoritarian heroes.
They can't seem to understand that someone can simply be a jerk without being guilty of racism or any of the myriad of "isms" they so desperately fear.
Just remember that this is the same bunch of galoots who wanted Santa and Frosty banned because they are depicted with pipes.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

And of course it's getting the left vs right fighting again
The US is doomed if people can't get it together somewhere in the middle.
Too many people seem to love to hate....

The president elect ran a campaign of division. What is to be expect. People will continue it.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

They could have just moved the thread. At least we have a reason for it's disappearance.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Well like he said....."if you dont like it tough luck"

So a person can start wars, bankrupt a country and other far worse crimes but one joke against and everyone throws a hissy fit

I found it FUNNY!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join