It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's NY Campaign Chief, Carl Paladino, Gives Horrible Racist Answers to Local Paper Survey.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Words
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

John Oliver called trump a salivating, dick-size-referencing, pussy-grabbing warthog in a red power tie. Bill Maher called him an orangutan. No difference, except the left seems to equate race with certain hominids.

No.

The response will be to put the clown nose on them. She'll tell you they're comedians and wonder why you can't take a joke. The left got into that habit with Jon Stewart. He was the one they got all their news from, but when he crossed the line ... he had the convenient clown nose to put on.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Where is the racism in this satirical response?

All the way through it. It's not satire either, he has been quoted saying similar things in the past.

Your response reminds me of the time my wife was called a racist because she accurately described Obama's campaign bus in 2008. Yes, that actually happened. You see racism every where you look. Doesn't mean it's real. You just see it because you want it to be true. But then again I recall calling you out on your comments about Milo. You cry racism at the drop of a hat, where there is no evidence of racism. Then you run crying when you are called out for homophobic comments. Par for the course.

I don't see it everywhere I look. I saw it here, though, as well as thousands of others calling for his resignation.

Milo? I said I don't like him. Then someone accused me of being a homophobe, I think that was you. You didn't call me out, you made something up. I don't know why you would bring up the Milo thing again, and embarrass whoever accused me again.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
At least this isn't fake news !!

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

Most of what he says is not true, even if he believes it. It was not deprecating humor. It is not an excuse to
convey his message in such a vile way.

He is about to lose his job due to it.

In the interests of full disclosure because you were cherry picking. There's nothing in there that is not true.
edit on 12/23/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No.

The response will be to put the clown nose on them. She'll tell you they're comedians and wonder why you can't take a joke. The left got into that habit with Jon Stewart. He was the one they got all their news from, but when he crossed the line ... he had the convenient clown nose to put on.

There's a fine line between satire and buffoonery. Most of it is the later.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is just more of the same moralizing that goes on with a lot of things for the left.

Look at the Rockettes. Their contract stipulates that they must dance if the gig is accepted for the group and yet at least one Rockette is being very vocal about how she wants to not perform because she doesn't like Trump. The left is all up in arms over how she ought to be able to follow her conscience and not be compelled to perform at the inauguration.

Funny how they think that bakers ought to be compelled to serve gay weddings though.

But the Rockette should be able to follow her conscience and discriminate against customers with whom her politics differ.

This is more of the same. Different standards for them and all the rules enforced with an iron rod for the rest of us.

It's creating different status classes, and we are the second class citizens in their equation.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
a reply to: reldra

I don't see the problem.

Then you have a serious problem.

Yes, dear, I know. My problem is with Libtards who think they've cornered the market on wisdom.

Run along, little snowflake.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

All the way through it. It's not satire either, he has been quoted saying similar things in the past.

Your response reminds me of the time my wife was called a racist because she accurately described Obama's campaign bus in 2008. Yes, that actually happened. You see racism every where you look. Doesn't mean it's real. You just see it because you want it to be true. But then again I recall calling you out on your comments about Milo. You cry racism at the drop of a hat, where there is no evidence of racism. Then you run crying when you are called out for homophobic comments. Par for the course.

I don't see it everywhere I look. I saw it here, though, as well as thousands of others calling for his resignation.

Milo? I said I don't like him. Then someone accused me of being a homophobe, I think that was you. You didn't call me out, you made something up. I don't know why you would bring up the Milo thing again, and embarrass whoever accused me again.

Calling people racist for not agreeing with a "POLICY" Obama pushed isn't making something up?

Like I said, "Thank you! That's why Trump won!".

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

a reply to: schuyler

Most of what he says is not true, even if he believes it. It was not deprecating humor. It is not an excuse to
convey his message in such a vile way.

He is about to lose his job due to it.

In the interests of full disclosure because you were cherry picking.

I didn't include his rant on why he said racist things, but it was in the link. I wasn't hiding it.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

You said more than "I don't like him" . I didn't make anything up. You are one of those, what I call 'love and light' people. Until someone you don't like comes around. Then you become a rabid hater. Typical 'love and light' until someone disagrees with you. Then the fangs appear.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Calling people racist for not agreeing with a "POLICY" Obama pushed isn't making something up?

Like I said, "Thank you! That's why Trump won!".

I did not do that and it is not in the post you replied to either. That makes no sense.

+4 more 
link   

Do you think it's racist when someone tells someone of European ancestry they should go back to Europe?

link   

a reply to: roadgravel

It was requested I change the forum.

I posted in that thread, at least I am pretty sure. This has to be a second or Mandela is hanging around this forum.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Do you think it's racist when someone tells someone of European ancestry they should go back to Europe?

We both know why it is racist to tell an African American to go back to Africa. I am not going to be dragged into deflection.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I posted in that thread, at least I am pretty sure. This has to be a second or Mandela is hanging around this forum.

You did post i it. It was removed and requested that the forum be changed in order to repost it. It is the second, the first is removed.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Me too. My first thought was that it must have gone sideways really fast, and that I missed it. It's the second thread.

And of course it's getting the left vs right fighting again 🙄
The US is doomed if people can't get it together somewhere in the middle.
Too many people seem to love to hate....

+2 more 
link   

We both know why it is racist to tell an African American to go back to Africa. I am not going to be dragged into deflection.

It's not a deflection. It's the same thing. Is it racist to tell an Asian American to go back to China ... or Viet Nam?

link   

You said more than "I don't like him" . I didn't make anything up. You are one of those, what I call 'love and light' people. Until someone you don't like comes around. Then you become a rabid hater. Typical 'love and light' until someone disagrees with you. Then the fangs appear.

Find what I said about Milo that caused you to say I am homophobic. I assure you there is no such thing.

Fangs???? Because I don't like Milo? A lot of people don't like Milo.

I actually think you are looking at your own personality.
edit on 23-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

It's not a deflection. It's the same thing. Is it racist to tell an Asian American to go back to China ... or Viet Nam?

It is. When in the derogatory of 'go back where you came from, we don't need people like you here' kind of way.
edit on 23-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Be honest.

The left is all about tolerance and acceptance ... right up until someone thinks in a way you don't approve of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join