It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's NY Campaign Chief, Carl Paladino, Gives Horrible Racist Answers to Local Paper Survey.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Oh, you don't like the word groping? So, you must find Paladino's words really offensive?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Keep up. Trump never used the word groping which implies non consensual touching and grabbing. You keep using that word because you can't conceive of a woman wanting to be grabbed. That's just too far in your prudish mind.

If you can't figure out how I feel about paladino's idiocy then I don't know what to tell you.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: MOMof3

Keep up. Trump never used the word groping which implies non consensual touching and grabbing. You keep using that word because you can't conceive of a woman wanting to be grabbed. That's just too far in your prudish mind.

If you can't figure out how I feel about paladino's idiocy then I don't know what to tell you.

Then say out loud - stop grandstanding...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

I already have. He's an idiot. It
Wouldn't have taken you very much effort to determine I've said that. This topic was discussed originally by Bubba in another thread and then there was another thread unto itself on this topic before being removed/reposted.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I already have. He's an idiot. It
Wouldn't have taken you very much effort to determine I've said that. This topic was discussed originally by Bubba in another thread and then there was another thread unto itself on this topic before being removed/reposted.

Well hell man - now we're back to the subject of the thread.
I agree with you.
What a fracking idiot thing to say.
Star for you my broseph.
I think that means we're done here.

Big hugs dude.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow

So you can't quote it? I think it's obvious to everyone trading he thread that you are falling all over your own illogical statements.

Well bud you think it was consensual.
Many women have come out saying it wasn't.
What exactly do you want me to argue?
When do you feel will be appropriate time for us to return
to the actual thread?

Hell I'll take a page from your book -
What are your thoughts on the best breakfast foods?
I think that eggs benedict is the absolute best breakfast one can have.
What are your thoughts?

For whatever its worth, I know a lot of folks who say untrue things about other people. Sometimes they do it for attention themselves. Sometimes they do it for some sort of personal gain. Or maybe they just don't like that person. Growing up poor, the one thing I learned is that everyone has a story about someone, and its often (at best) only half true.

I have noticed, however, that the panel of accusers against Trump during this last election seem to have evaporated.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join