It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's NY Campaign Chief, Carl Paladino, Gives Horrible Racist Answers to Local Paper Survey.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

What's funny is you still think I'm losing it online because I'm so angry. Clearly you haven't been paying attention or you can't comprehend anything you've been reading.

Oh, BTW, saying you have a mind of a child isn't calling you a name it's an observation which I'm pretty sure is factually correct.

I can't help it if it makes you mad. Blame God not me.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Sorry, I see your confusion. You've been calling others names. I didn't consider anything you said to me to be a name
because it's obvious you're so angry and emotional.

Your body of work in this thread is all anyone needs to read to know that nothing you say should be taken seriously.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

That's exactly my point. The things I've been saying in this thread and more importantly all of your reactions to it are exactly what I'm getting at.

That you fail to see it or recognize your own hypocrisy as a result is the best part. You couldn't possibly know the how much I enjoy watching you all react in how you are.

You're so blind to your double standard in this area it's almost unreal. But it does prove my point about that the Cult of Trump are Zombies who've lost their ability at critical thinking.

I wouldn't expect you to take anything I've said seriously anyway as I doubt you'd understand it. So it's no loss..

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

My hypocrisy? My double standard? You're confused. Your anger has blinded you. I'm specifically referring to you and your posts and I've not engaged in any kind of behavior you are triggered by. You've failed to determine who you're speaking to.
edit on 25-12-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
This is just more of the same moralizing that goes on with a lot of things for the left.

Look at the Rockettes. Their contract stipulates that they must dance if the gig is accepted for the group and yet at least one Rockette is being very vocal about how she wants to not perform because she doesn't like Trump. The left is all up in arms over how she ought to be able to follow her conscience and not be compelled to perform at the inauguration.

Funny how they think that bakers ought to be compelled to serve gay weddings though.

But the Rockette should be able to follow her conscience and discriminate against customers with whom her politics differ.

This is more of the same. Different standards for them and all the rules enforced with an iron rod for the rest of us.

It's creating different status classes, and we are the second class citizens in their equation.
The rockettes are under contract. Completely dif scenario.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Bakers own their own business?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: ketsuko
This is just more of the same moralizing that goes on with a lot of things for the left.

Look at the Rockettes. Their contract stipulates that they must dance if the gig is accepted for the group and yet at least one Rockette is being very vocal about how she wants to not perform because she doesn't like Trump. The left is all up in arms over how she ought to be able to follow her conscience and not be compelled to perform at the inauguration.

Funny how they think that bakers ought to be compelled to serve gay weddings though.

But the Rockette should be able to follow her conscience and discriminate against customers with whom her politics differ.

This is more of the same. Different standards for them and all the rules enforced with an iron rod for the rest of us.

It's creating different status classes, and we are the second class citizens in their equation.
The rockettes are under contract. Completely dif scenario.

Its the same exact thing Woodcarver...either people have to serve everybody no matter what or they don't. The Left need to lie in the beds they make. At this point we all know the Progressives are self serving and nothing more.
edit on 25-12-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

No, you're just not understanding the argument in that case then. It doesn't really change anything in fact. All that is said is that when you have a business which is "Public Accommodation" that it must serve all members of the public equally. That's it.

All you churchies just like to spin it into something different or twist it to mean something else. It applies both ways too. But that's a different topic and doesn't even belong here so let's not go there ok.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

No, you're just not understanding the argument in that case then. It doesn't really change anything in fact. All that is said is that when you have a business which is "Public Accommodation" that it must serve all members of the public equally. That's it.

All you churchies just like to spin it into something different or twist it to mean something else. It applies both ways too. But that's a different topic and doesn't even belong here so let's not go there ok.

I understand perfectly the argument and is faulty. This isn't about being churchie its about the LAW! You all said bakers have to make gay wedding cakes we say singers have to perform at Presidential inaugurations. Please try harder not to show your personal bias.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Not until you explain to me what a Gay Wedding Cake is. Because all they were asked to do was make a wedding cake. Nothing special about it and certainly nothing gay about it as I don't even know how you make a piece of food gay. It's food.

I don't know the details about performing at a presidential election. I have no idea what any of that is about so you'll have to give me a link for me to read first.

But the cake maker was asked to make a normal cake. It didn't have two dudes or frosting balls on it or anything. It was just a cake.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

How about a cake with swastikas? NAZI swastikas! It's just a cake.

Now stop whining! Trump won you lose!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Are cakes cooked gay or do their ingredients pre determine it?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brian2384

How about a cake with swastikas? NAZI swastikas! It's just a cake.

Now stop whining! Trump won you lose!

You stop whining and why don't you stop acting like a a-hole as well. If not then fine, but don't act like a little b*tch when you get it in return.

But no. A Nazi cake with swastikas wouldn't be ok. But you see the "Gay" cake was just a plain cake. Nothing like that was asked for. If they wanted a cake with two dudes banging each other or a dick on it or something than that would clearly be grounds for saying no and would be totally legal. But that isn't what happened. That's what I meant when I said people try and twist the details about what happened. You're doing the same thing. Because the actual details about what really happened make sense and that screws up your argument so you have to twist it to fit your agenda.

We all know Trump won stupid. Why would you even say that?? That doesn't make sense. I know he won. I watched it happen myself. You're just throwing memes out because you think they mean something when they don't. Use your head man. Think for yourself. Don't just repeat something someone else has said. That isn't going to work here. We've all been around too long for stupid memes to have any effect. You're going to have to do better than that. I encourage you to apply yourself.

Sorry I called you stupid. You're not stupid. But your comment was.
edit on 25-12-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

What about a plain cake for a Nazi reunion?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
We just elected a self proclaimed vaginal groper. Poop rolls down hill. These are our standards now. As set by evangelical Christians.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Aren't all consensual partners vaginal gropers when at least one female is involved?
edit on 26-12-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Groping implies consent to you? Yep, new standards set by anti christs.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

My friend your thread has imploded under the weight of every
low flying degenerate racist animal that inhabits this site.
You see Reldra they know that they can come here and undermine
conversation with silly arguments like GAY CAKE or BUSH MONKEY..
They know damn well the fundamental differences in that those attacks carry.
Not many people may have been vocal on this thread but on their star count
shows the true majority that has infiltrated this site.

The moderators on this site themselves join in on the defense of Trump
sometimes 2-3- even 4 moderators deep defending him -
I have not seen a single moderator on this thread calling this mans comments vile.
I sure as hell know that they're part of the group starring up the ridiculous defenses.
Not because the defenses are valid but because they have banded together.

Those members that carry that flag know that here they will not be banned
and get to use their coded language to their merry glee.
While on those sites presenting conversations like you have
would have gotten you perma-banned. They know exactly what they're doing.
Fight as you might Reldra in the end there are just more racist degenrate animals than
there are open thinkers. They enjoy their cages and their rhetoric.
They all think they're unique but fail to see how that makes them the snowflakes.

edit on 26-12-2016 by MagicCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

The words "they let you" implies consent. Your reading comprehension issues are overly obvious.
edit on 26-12-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21687025]raymundoko[/post

So what? Is that worse than a groper?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join