It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's NY Campaign Chief, Carl Paladino, Gives Horrible Racist Answers to Local Paper Survey.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
a reply to: BubbaJoe

lol.... You're in good company. For example, Jesus didn't have a real favorable opinion of many of his fellow Jews 2,000 years ago.

Thank you, Bubba. I try, it ain't always easy, but I try.

We as a nation are greater than that.

You do a good job my friend, the world needs more love and less hate. I am fiscally conservative and really don't care what goes on in your bedroom. If gay folk want to get married, welcome to the disaster of divorce, I will commensurate with you, but you have no sympathy. If you want to be a bigot, be a bigot, but don't claim discrimination when I call you on it. If you want to claim Christianity, read the book, I have, several times, and because of that am agnostic. I have no problems with Christians that actually live their beliefs, or try to, I know it can be tough. I have issues with ass-hats that make the claim with no backing.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Really??? Did I call you a racist or homophobe???? Please show me where that was.

Because I can show you exactly where you call me a Marxist communist Leftist and since that is ok for you to call me that, then why shouldn't I be able to call you whatever the hell I want too???

Do you have a problem with things being fair??? You don't have to choose certain language so why should I have to??

Unless of course it's just because you want special treatment in the conversation. Is that it??? Do you want to be special??
I don't think I ever expressly called you a Marxist or communist. I was just giving an example but I don't believe I've called people zombies or such. Just out of curiosity would you feel insulted by anyone calling you a Marxist or Communist? You know people can believe in Marxist ideology without expressly self-identifying with it. I think many in the Democrat Party do this without even realizing what they are attaching themselves to.
edit on 24-12-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Really??? Did I call you a racist or homophobe???? Please show me where that was.

Because I can show you exactly where you call me a Marxist communist Leftist and since that is ok for you to call me that, then why shouldn't I be able to call you whatever the hell I want too???

Do you have a problem with things being fair??? You don't have to choose certain language so why should I have to??

Unless of course it's just because you want special treatment in the conversation. Is that it??? Do you want to be special??
I don't think I ever expressly called you a Marxist or communist. I was just giving an example but I don't believe I've called people zombies or such.

So you take offense at being referred to as an Orange Messiah Zombie? You and your friends will defend anything Trump, no matter what it is. In this case it was someone connected to him being a douche weasel, whelp guess that makes Trump and you douche weasels as well.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

I don't think I ever expressly called you a Marxist or communist. I was just giving an example but I don't believe I've called people zombies or such.

So you take offense at being referred to as an Orange Messiah Zombie? You and your friends will defend anything Trump, no matter what it is. In this case it was someone connected to him being a douche weasel, whelp guess that makes Trump and you douche weasels as well.
It's kind of a ridiculous thing really. Frankly I don't give a horses patoot what you call me. It's your insult. In the world of karma you are really bringing that on to yourself and it's not my problem. I feel pretty secure in my relationship with the creator and that's really all that counts. God is no respecter of persons as they say, that is to say the impersonal law acts without respect to the individual ego.
Not only that, but I am pretty realistic about Trump and his personality unlike those who thought Obama was going to pay for their gas and rent. It is most unfortunate that those people are largely unaware of what he really did. I do however believe that Trump is the better pick for now. 4 years of Hillary would just be too devastating to the stability of our country and would have likely pushed the world over the brink of the NWO. Thank goodness we have a chance to roll back some of the globalist agenda. You see that's why the Bushes were for Hillary, because she is one of them and Trumpnis not. It's fairly easy to see this.
Anyway its now safe to say..... MERRY CHRISTMAS....
and Trump Won!

edit on 25-12-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Biggest snowflakes ever. .They can not stand anyone criticising trump nor his minions.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Regardless of me feeling insulted I shouldn't be incorrectly labeled in the first place. It's not a matter of finding it insulting before it stops since the information is wrong.

But of course it won't stop though. Neither side or even individual will stop so what's the point??

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

There is someone who feels some way in every corner of society. What's the news story here?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Regardless of me feeling insulted I shouldn't be incorrectly labeled in the first place. It's not a matter of finding it insulting before it stops since the information is wrong.

But of course it won't stop though. Neither side or even individual will stop so what's the point??
likewise people calling me an orange messiah zombie doesn't make me one. ☺️ However I'd say that Shakespeare was right in that a rose by any other name is still a rose... Interpret it how you like.
Merry Christmas to you on the most sincere way.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
With the damage Obama has inflicted upon the world, the hundreds of children he has murdered using drones, the liberty stealing legislation he has spearheaded, and the high degree of SHiz he truly is, it is to be totally expected that some people will come out of the woodwork and throw every kind of dirty word they can think up at him. He observes absolutely no rules or laws with how he does things, so those who are against him can be expected to do the same. Everything Obama gets he deserves. He actually deserves much worse even.
Obama uses his racial position politically to get away with murder. So it's no surprise people are going to insult him in the worst ways imaginable.
edit on 25-12-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Every reldra thread:

Thank you all for the continued entertainment and the wasted hour of my life spent reading every comment in this thread. Truly unforgettable

edit on 25-12-2016 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
That is not racist. It may be taken that way by someone filling in blanks with their own context. But nothing about those comments are racist.

Did people forget what that word means? Or are we just using it to describe things we don't like hearing?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

HaHa! Wow, people are so sensative these days that they cannot even recognize sarcastic hyperbole. The sole reason for the answers was to give you what you wanted - something to cry about. He didn't give these answers out of hate.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Why don't you support me and my freedom to say those things like you support this guy saying rude things??? Have you stopped long enough to really figure out why???

For me: after knowing you here for almost 10 years, you are better than that.

The "official" related in the OP is obviously not much of a leader. Were his comments not labeled racist, i'd have no complaint about his lambasting. But you are better than the petty name calling. And you shouldn't change that.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

You're racism is pretty obvious.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
That is not racist. It may be taken that way by someone filling in blanks with their own context. But nothing about those comments are racist.

Did people forget what that word means? Or are we just using it to describe things we don't like hearing?
For the last 8 years anyone saying anything negative about Obama policies was racist. Most people are really sick of it considering how bad the policies are. People are sick of Marxism disguised as a way to fix our nations problems but that's what Marxism is. It sounds nice to the downtrodden but doesn't work and the Soviet Union should be a clue.
Palladino is obviously as sick of it as the rest of us. I think I would have omitted the part about the gorilla....
edit on 25-12-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You are so triggered its hilarious to read. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

For me: after knowing you here for almost 10 years, you are better than that.

The "official" related in the OP is obviously not much of a leader. Were his comments not labeled racist, i'd have no complaint about his lambasting. But you are better than the petty name calling. And you shouldn't change that.

But you're missing the whole point. They cheer that language from one person and condemn it coming from another person because of their political bias. Not only that but this guy is an official, in power and authority, I am not. Yet it's perfectly allowed for him to speak like that but not me???

That's what I'm getting at. It's a double standard that nobody wants to admit to. I didn't think it would take this long for someone to see it or that i'd have to point it out like this. I was hoping that someone would pick up on it a long time ago. But that just shows how blind everyone is to their own hypocrisy.

BTW, it's not about whether or not his remarks are racist, which IMO they were but only slightly. But they certainly weren't the comments that should be acceptable from a person in his position. It's not professional. If I was to use such language I'd lose my job or be punished for it. So should he then. If calling someone an orange zombie is so outrageous and offensive then so is saying they should be f*cked by farm animals and die or live in a cave with an ape. That is my point.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Which proves to me you have the mind of a child who doesn't understand anything that is going on around him.

So you're welcome.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
This is more shocking to me, as Carl Paladino is an elected member of the Buffalo School Board, where I live.

Buffalo Artvoice

Two remarks prompted some readers to decry them as ‘racist’. The media soon jumped in to enjoy the controversy. Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who ran against Paladino for governor, and Erie County Executive (both Democrats) weighed in to criticize Paladino. The remarks were in response to Artvoice queries: 1. “What would you most like to happen in 2017?” and 2. “What would you like to see go away in 2017?” Paladino’s answers were: 1. ” Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to Valerie Jarret, who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her.” 2. “Michelle Obama. I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.” The following is Carl Paladino’s response to those who criticized his comments in Artvoice

NY Daily News Interview With Paladino

TeGov. Cuomo blasted his former opponent’s comments as “racist, ugly and reprehensible.” Paladino “has embarrassed the good people of the state with his latest hate-filled rage,” Cuomo said in a statement.

Dr. Barbara Seals Nevergold, President-at-Large of the Buffalo School Board is taking complaints. I found her phone mailbox to be full. I sent an email. Carl Paladino should not be anywhere near children or education.

Paladino states "It will be the final nail in the coffin of his (Obama's) legacy." I am thinking it will be the final nail in the coffin of Carl Paladino's career.

Similar to Trump, he has some shady real estate dealings: Gawker- Paladino is a Slum Lord, Won't Pay Debts Sound familiar?

It's clearly f**king reprehensible. Who says sh1t like that?

What's even more disturbing is some of the responses to this thread. People are so caught up in the intentionally created and fostered left-right divide in this country that we take sides against each other. It's classic divide and conquer. We're more than happy to even vote against our families best interest and our own best interests just to prove a point. It's like one cutting of his nose just to spite his face. This is clearly bigoted, racist and plain indecent rhetoric. How anybody on the right or left or on the f'in moon could deny that is quite scary. It should be denounced in all quarters. Period. It's sickening that people are more than happy to defend this AH because he's "their guy". Seriously. WTF.? We've become that divided?

It's sickening to me that people are so sick with PC culture that this OK! I don't like PC culture either. Not do I like the Clinton's, NeoLibs, NeoCons and the rest of the AHs that occupy the sewer that is our federal government. I also dislike Trump. The liar is filling the damned swamp. Not draining it. The SOB doesn't even pay his contractors. I know this personally as my cousin has personally met him and his company has been stiffed more than once by Trump. Oddly they continued to do other work for him afterwards which makes me assume that at least some of his contracts are fairly lucrative. But as I said before... The guy isn't all that bright when it comes to foreign policy. Expanded Nuke program? No one China policy if they don't play ball? For God sake slot highschool students have a better understanding of US foreign policy!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

That's fine for you to think that. I'm not the one losing it in the internet because I'm so angry. So you are more than welcome to think "I'm" the child. Keep up the name calling...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join