It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's NY Campaign Chief, Carl Paladino, Gives Horrible Racist Answers to Local Paper Survey.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

But it's ok to say things like "orange messiah zombies"????? Which is not racist but sure rude as heck. I've already got a lethal dose of that on another thread and I'm
Guessing they found that term on some idiotic leftist site like salon or huff po.

Yes, it must be ok. It's perfectly fine when you call people names. Or this elected official or Trump says it, so why wouldn't it be ok for me to say??? Do you even know the difference???

Because you're right. It's rude as f*ck for me to say some of the things I'm saying. Has it ever crossed your mind that I'm doing it on purpose???

Why shouldn't I say those things??? You seem to love it when someone with power or who's an elected official talks like that. So why shouldn't I, just some average guy on the street be allowed to say those things???

Why don't you support me and my freedom to say those things like you support this guy saying rude things??? Have you stopped long enough to really figure out why???

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
Then there are the people who have observed what he and other radicals have done to our country DELIBERATELY to destroy us from within. It has zero to do with racism. I also dislike what G Dubya did because he is also a secret society Globalist and was for the globalist Hillary. These people show their true motives in the end. Do
What thou wilt ...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Of course you do it on purpose but I was really talking about someone on another thread. But ya I guess it's alright for you since you have the obvious moral imperative of screaming racist and homophobe any time you disagree with someone. I usually just call people what they are... Leftist Marxist communist
edit on 24-12-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Of course you do it on purpose but I was really talking about so done on another thread. But ya I guess it's alright for you since you have the obvious moral imperative of screaming racist and homophobe any time you disagree with someone. I usually just call people what they are... Leftist Marxist communist

you are very interesting...

interesting in a way that i would love to get inside your brain and see what makes you the way you are sort of interesting

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Well, if you don't care what he says then why do you care what I say??? Why do you care what SJW's have to say??? Why should they stop calling people racists and homophobes???

There just words right??? So why do you care???

I love the first, actually. I take full advantage of it too as you can see.

I also respect the use of it as well although it may not seem like it at the moment, but there is a good reason for that.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I love the first, actually. I take full advantage of it too as you can see.

Only when it's you though, right?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Really??? Did I call you a racist or homophobe???? Please show me where that was.

Because I can show you exactly where you call me a Marxist communist Leftist and since that is ok for you to call me that, then why shouldn't I be able to call you whatever the hell I want too???

Do you have a problem with things being fair??? You don't have to choose certain language so why should I have to??

Unless of course it's just because you want special treatment in the conversation. Is that it??? Do you want to be special??

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

No. Am I stopping you from saying what you want??? Am I stopping this guy from saying the things he says???

No, I'm not.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm trying to get you to talk more aren't I??? So why accuse me of the opposite???

So if I'm not stopping anyone from saying what they want, what else might I be doing???

What might be the point of all this???

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I already gave my opinion, what else do you want to know?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Only when it's you though, right?

Let me ask you this.

Why do you want to stop the SJW's from saying what they have to say??? Why is it fine for this guy, who's speaking as a possible future member of Presidents Cabinet and on the Board of Education in his state, to say the stuff he is saying but it's not ok for others to accuse him of being Racist or Rude or unfit to hold a position of authority???

Why is that??

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Of course you do it on purpose but I was really talking about so done on another thread. But ya I guess it's alright for you since you have the obvious moral imperative of screaming racist and homophobe any time you disagree with someone. I usually just call people what they are... Leftist Marxist communist

you are very interesting...

interesting in a way that i would love to get inside your brain and see what makes you the way you are sort of interesting
Well Merry Christmas to you too. So brother ive studied many a thing in my lifetime including such subjects as Antony Suttons books on the Order of Skull
And Bones, Hegelianism and how it was imported into American politics, the ideology and agendas of the Left and totalitatianism, Alinsky rules for radicals, how the Left has promoted Communism, the globalist agenda, Agenda 21.....and that's just the political side. Through my life I've prayed for the country I love, prayed for people who hate me, studied metaphysics Buddhism theology Hinduism various types of yoga and meditation. Guess what ! We are all
One! In that is no racism. There is simply no room for it. All are of the same substance and energy of The Almighty Creator of all that is and all people of all races and nationality. But I do not have to accept the ruination of my country by the likes of Obama and Michelle and Hillary and Jarret et al. They are the embodiment of evil because THEY have CHOSEN it themselves. Many in gov are of the original rebellion against God Himself the original Nephilim gods mentioned in thx Book of Enoch. They are already judged by their own misdeeds and have been given lifetimes of opportunity to bend the knee. They seek power and money in the principalities of materialism and the Prince of Darkness.
Any questions now? My allegiance is to the Almighty God . It says in Idaiah for a reason, "and the government shall be upon his shoulder and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor". What do you suppose that means? Think on it this Christmas Eve and observe that many Cristian's came out in support of Trump because they recognize in him the opposition to the globalist agenda of the Dark Ones. I don't know how much more direct I can be about this.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Of course you do it on purpose but I was really talking about someone on another thread. But ya I guess it's alright for you since you have the obvious moral imperative of screaming racist and homophobe any time you disagree with someone. I usually just call people what they are... Leftist Marxist communist

Don't just run out on this conversation Horus. So far you have falsely accused me of calling you a Racist and Homophobe which I never did. You then call me a Leftist Marxist Communist while at the same time complaining about other people calling you names and labeling you.

Why aren't you held responsible for the things you say??? Why do you insist on others taking responsibility for the things they say when you don't hold yourself responsible for what you say???

You've made some accusations about me which I'm saying are false. Meaning you either retract them or prove them. It's only fair if you expect me to be responsible for what I say that you do the same.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Don't just run out on this conversation Horus. So far you have falsely accused me of calling you a Racist and Homophobe which I never did. You then call me a Leftist Marxist Communist while at the same time complaining about other people calling you names and labeling you.

Why aren't you held responsible for the things you say??? Why do you insist on others taking responsibility for the things they say when you don't hold yourself responsible for what you say???

You've made some accusations about me which I'm saying are false. Meaning you either retract them or prove them. It's only fair if you expect me to be responsible for what I say that you do the same.

His faith in his imaginary sky zombie allows him to say anything, because he is saved, whatever that means. He requires no proof, just his own "faith" in that what he is saying is right. Paladino is a douche-weasel, but the orange messiahs zombies are afraid to admit that, because it might put them on Uncle Donny's naughty list.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

His faith in his imaginary sky zombie allows him to say anything, because he is saved, whatever that means. He requires no proof, just his own "faith" in that what he is saying is right. Paladino is a douche-weasel, but the orange messiahs zombies are afraid to admit that, because it might put them on Uncle Donny's naughty list.

This coming from a guy who asked if he would be justified for shooting holy rollers for knocking on your door.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

This coming from a guy who asked if he would be justified for shooting holy rollers for knocking on your door.

Actually brought that up with an attorney friend, if they refused to leave my property, and continued to threaten me with eternal damnation, that might be a legal defensive position.

ETA: In some states
edit on 12/24/2016 by BubbaJoe because: needed to

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yeah, I know what you mean. I just have to think what Jesus said about the people getting ready to kill him, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." For they know not what they are doing.... IOW they're ignorant. There is righteous anger, and then there is anger that springs from ignorance and fear.

Humans make progress when we as a group aspire to "the better angels of our nature", as Abraham Lincoln said. It is when groups devolve into the worst aspects of human nature that the group is in trouble. If a group in America wants to normalize this ignorance, then it is bad for us all as a nation. We must not devolve. Surrendering to ignorance, with the fear and anger it stokes, is not what a great nation does.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Now that made me laugh!

Well, I haven't been accosted to the point of taking out my shotgun. lol Usually, they're harmless, and even though they might leave praying for my soul, I have preparations in case of emergency.... I'ld grab my Bible and a big spray bottle marked Holy Water in large letters and shout "Begone Satan!" and spray away.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

Now that made me laugh!

Well, I haven't been accosted to the point of taking out my shotgun. lol Usually, they're harmless, and even though they might leave praying for my soul, I have preparations in case of emergency.... I'ld grab my Bible and a big spray bottle marked Holy Water in large letters and shout "Begone Satan!" and spray away.

I have not been accosted to that level either, but I was called out for asking a question, in another thread, a long time ago. I am not a Christian, and they sometimes, albeit rarely, do offend me. My preparations consist of answering the door naked if it is Mormons or JW's.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
a reply to: angeldoll

Yeah, I know what you mean. I just have to think what Jesus said about the people getting ready to kill him, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." For they know not what they are doing.... IOW they're ignorant. There is righteous anger, and then there is anger that springs from ignorance and fear.

Humans make progress when we as a group aspire to "the better angels of our nature", as Abraham Lincoln said. It is when groups devolve into the worst aspects of human nature that the group is in trouble. If a group in America wants to normalize this ignorance, then it is bad for us all as a nation. We must not devolve. Surrendering to ignorance, with the fear and anger it stokes, is not what a great nation does.

To be very honest with you, I do not have a real favorable opinion of many of those who claim to be Christian. I have been honored to know a few, and I am going to include you in that group. The type of ignorance displayed by Paladino and many in this thread cannot or should not be normalized. We as a nation are greater than that.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

lol.... You're in good company. For example, Jesus didn't have a real favorable opinion of many of his fellow Jews 2,000 years ago.

Thank you, Bubba. I try, it ain't always easy, but I try.

We as a nation are greater than that.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join