It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's NY Campaign Chief, Carl Paladino, Gives Horrible Racist Answers to Local Paper Survey.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: schuyler

Most of what he says is not true, even if he believes it. It was not deprecating humor. It is not an excuse to
convey his message in such a vile way.

He is about to lose his job due to it.

. Of course we are not allowed to be mean to a bunch of Communist infiltrators. .
How mean of us to observe their disgusting selves. This is what's been running our country for 8 years
www.google.com... watch.org/blog/2015/06/communism-in-jarretts-family/amp/?client=safariwww.frontpagemag.com... n-perazzo

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: reldra

Many people find it interesting. Many people are clear the statements are racist.

8 people are now considered many people?

Lol.

where did you come up with "8 people"

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: JAY1980

The pendulum has begun to swing back the other way. You snowflakes better hang on because the garbage we have had to endure for the last decade will be coming full circle...

Oh get over yourself for f*ck sake. What did some people call you a name a few times??? Did they not agree with how you thought the world should be???

Well tough sh*t. F*cking grow a pair and stop whining and threatening people with your empty pointless threats.

You think you're the only one who's had it rough??? What, because someone called you a nasty name??? How much sh*t have you talked??? Let me know when Mr. Perfect is feeling safe again. Good Lord!!

You get NO SYMPATHY. NONE. You know why??? Because nobody else gets any either. So suck it up Snowflake. It doesn't stop until your dead. It doesn't stop for any of us either. You're not special and you get no special treatment.

Wow talk about triggered.

Take a deep breath.

If you don't mind my saying so, that type of inane response has run it's course. It's tired and useless. Try again.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

The pendulum has begun to swing back the other way. You snowflakes better hang on because the garbage we have had to endure for the last decade will be coming full circle...

Oh get over yourself for f*ck sake. What did some people call you a name a few times??? Did they not agree with how you thought the world should be???

Well tough sh*t. F*cking grow a pair and stop whining and threatening people with your empty pointless threats.

You think you're the only one who's had it rough??? What, because someone called you a nasty name??? How much sh*t have you talked??? Let me know when Mr. Perfect is feeling safe again. Good Lord!!

You get NO SYMPATHY. NONE. You know why??? Because nobody else gets any either. So suck it up Snowflake. It doesn't stop until your dead. It doesn't stop for any of us either. You're not special and you get no special treatment.

Take a deep breath.

If you don't mind my saying so, that type of inane response has run it's course. It's tired and useless. Try again.

So has that response.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
So now disagreeing with racist assholes makes YOU a SJW!

Just like pointing out racism makes YOU the real racist!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
So now disagreeing with racist assholes makes YOU a SJW!

Just like pointing out racism makes YOU the real racist!

i know, isn't that funny, btw what is sjw?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Where is the racism? Jesus H, not EVERYTHING can be racist you twits!

Please keep it up, because you're only ensuring another 4 on top of this 4.
. You
Betcha 4 more years putting the country back to what it was before the globalist communist infiltraitors destabilized the Middle East and North Africa with their stupid "democracy" nonsense, before they imported treacherous and unvetted refugees who gate our guts and want to import Sharia Law for the great and all powerful Hidden Imam which Theosophists have described as a"Black Magician" from the esoteric Masons Don't believe me? This is the work of the Eastern Star Masonic cult built by British intelligence operatives. These nasty people are as evil as they come and had no business running our country.
I could go on, but any honest person can see what damage has been done if only they were willing to open their eyes.. Or their "single eye" as it were.
edit on 24-12-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Take a deep breath.

So has that response.

Actually I believe that was original.

In any event, if seeing active racism on a forum with people dismissing it and laughing at it, doesn't 'trigger' anyone anymore than this board has lost all credibility and decency.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen It could have been worse...we could have had 4 or 8 more years of the same insanity as Obama such as the BP oil disasters done to promote an agenda of sustainable UN- development with a big dose of pedophila rings a la Hill and Bill plus more money laundering and opium production in Afghanistan.... Do I make the point clear?
And that's barely the tip of the ice berg of the corruption that is Democrats leftists and globalists of all sizes and shapes.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Take a deep breath.

So has that response.

Actually I believe that was original.

In any event, if seeing active racism on a forum with people dismissing it and laughing at it, doesn't 'trigger' anyone anymore than this board has lost all credibility and decency.

If people want to take a story seriously then don't post in the mud pit, in my opinion the only real reason people post in the mud pit is so we can rip each other up and if I may be so bold to say I find it very therapeutic on some days.

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Seems to me to be straight forward hes a racist. So I'm assuming hes not the only one in the country so I'm not sure why anyone cares what he has to say? If hes not a racist he just wanted to get everyone going in some warped version of control. either way doesn't matter call him a racist and move on this is hardly news worthy all it does is let people know they can garnish attention by making statements. Ive known plenty of people that live for upsetting others its there form of entertainment.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

But it's ok to say things like "orange messiah zombies"????? Which is not racist but sure rude as heck. I've already got a lethal dose of that on another thread and I'm
Guessing they found that term on some idiotic leftist site like salon or huff po.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The problem with remarks like this is that we cannot just "let it go" or "turn a blind eye".

We do not want to normalize this behavior.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

The problem with remarks like this is that we cannot just "let it go" or "turn a blind eye".

Sticks and stones.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

But it's ok to say things like "orange messiah zombies"????? Which is not racist but sure rude as heck. I've already got a lethal dose of that on another thread and I'm
Guessing they found that term on some idiotic leftist site like salon or huff po.

Let them call him names. He's pretty bulletproof. That he was elected speaks to the strength of his position.

"Can't touch this!" And the Libtards are steaming.

Hysterical laughter . . .

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Take a deep breath.

Do you even know how empty and meaningless that statement is?? No, of course you don't or you wouldn't use it.

You only use it because it allows you a way out of a conversation that you already know you'll can't handle. You know what I'm saying is correct and you have no way to defend against it so you call out triggered and then leave.

You're not fooling anyone. You don't have a leg to stand on and we both know it.

But why not prove me wrong instead smart guy. Don't just run away like a little Trump Cuck and hide behind your meme. Put you big girl panties on and challenge what I'm saying if your so smart.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Sticks and stones.

segregation, lynchings and stone throwings...some people don't want to go backwards

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You don't have a leg to stand on and we both know it.

I know, I lost it to a drunk driver.

As for the rest of your waaa waaa, I don't care what some jack weed said about someone else it's just words, you have a problem with the 1st?

I bet after the holidays he will regret his words.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Sticks and stones.

segregation, lynchings and stone throwings...some people don't want to go backwards

A wee bit dramatic don't you think?

Then again I don't expect the left to think for themselves.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

if it were john doe down the street, no big deal, yeah.

This guy is Trump's campaign chief!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join