It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's NY Campaign Chief, Carl Paladino, Gives Horrible Racist Answers to Local Paper Survey.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is more shocking to me, as Carl Paladino is an elected member of the Buffalo School Board, where I live.

Buffalo Artvoice

Two remarks prompted some readers to decry them as ‘racist’. The media soon jumped in to enjoy the controversy. Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who ran against Paladino for governor, and Erie County Executive (both Democrats) weighed in to criticize Paladino. The remarks were in response to Artvoice queries: 1. “What would you most like to happen in 2017?” and 2. “What would you like to see go away in 2017?” Paladino’s answers were: 1. ” Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to Valerie Jarret, who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her.” 2. “Michelle Obama. I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.” The following is Carl Paladino’s response to those who criticized his comments in Artvoice

NY Daily News Interview With Paladino

TeGov. Cuomo blasted his former opponent’s comments as “racist, ugly and reprehensible.” Paladino “has embarrassed the good people of the state with his latest hate-filled rage,” Cuomo said in a statement.

Dr. Barbara Seals Nevergold, President-at-Large of the Buffalo School Board is taking complaints. I found her phone mailbox to be full. I sent an email. Carl Paladino should not be anywhere near children or education.

Paladino states "It will be the final nail in the coffin of his (Obama's) legacy." I am thinking it will be the final nail in the coffin of Carl Paladino's career.

Similar to Trump, he has some shady real estate dealings: Gawker- Paladino is a Slum Lord, Won't Pay Debts Sound familiar?

edit on 23-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

This is just too much fun!

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Isn't this more about Paladino being a hateful jerk?

+2 more 
link   

The guy does have a crazy sense of humor LOL :>) :>) :>)

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: reldra

This is just too much fun!

So you are more annoyed that there is a thread on this yet you're cool with what was said?

What exactly does a Trump-kin have to say in order for you to think it warrants some sort of response?

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Has nothing to do with this. All you have is 'snowflakes? LOL

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Didn't a thread on this just get deleted. The subject seems to be off limits.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

It was requested I change the forum.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Didn't make sense to me either.
Weird.

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Didn't a thread on this just get deleted. The subject seems to be off limits.

Nope.

Just put where it belongs.

+28 more 
link   
You might be interested in the REST of his answer, quoted from the same source as the OP.

It’s about two progressive elitist ingrates who have hated their country so badly and destroyed its fabric in so many respects in 8 years.

It’s about them diminishing the respect for their country on the world scene, surrendering its status as the protector of human rights, disgracing the memory of its veterans who gave so much.

It’s about demeaning and weakening what was the most powerful military in the world, firing hundreds of good soldier Generals and Admirals who refused Barack’s illegal and irresponsible dictates.

Michelle hated America before her husband won. She then enjoyed all the attention, the multi -million dollar vacations, the huge staff and other benefits. Then when Hillary lost, she and Barack realized that without Hillary, there was no one to protect the little, if any, legacy he had. That’s when Michelle came out and said there is no hope for America. Good, let her leave and go someplace she will be happy.

As for Barack, he’s a yellow-bellied coward who left thousands to die in Syria and especially Aleppo and he gets on TV and says he feels bad he couldn’t do anything about it.

He supported the mass migration without vetting of people from Muslim countries and the open borders, not for the people, but to expand the democratic base to a permanent majority.

He couldn’t care less about the people. He just commuted the sentences of another 650 drug pushers responsible for selling poison to our kids.

It’s about the middle class, silent majority, rising up to destroy the Republican and Democrat establishment in America.

It’s about the end of an era when the people took all their information from the main street media, letting them tell us what the issues are and how to resolve those issues. People no longer trust the press.

It’s about that fraudulent, shadow government with a lazy ass president who allowed non-Americans like Valerie Jarret to run the government on a day to day basis and order the Stand down in Benghazi and the later cover-up that does matter.

It’s about Lois Lerner and the head of the IRS and the other criminal officials who haven’t been prosecuted or even investigated because the leaders of the progressive movement are above the law.

It’s about the end of the progressive movement and reset of the direction of America for the next 30 years.

It’s about a president who interfered in a presidential election for his successor so flagrantly that he called Trump unfit for office.

It’s about a president who for eight years did absolutely nothing for black children in our urban centers held prisoner by the cycle of poverty and illegitimate black leadership more interested in power and preserving their voting base by keeping them hungry and uneducated in the inner cities.

And yes, it’s about a little deprecating humor which America lost for a long time. Merry Christmas and tough luck if you don’t like my answer.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Good that he spoke his mind instead of lying and kitten brushing.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

What exactly does a Trump-kin have to say in order for you to think it warrants some sort of response?

Easy.

"Black lives matter."

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Most of what he says is not true, even if he believes it. It was not deprecating humor. It is not an excuse to
convey his message in such a vile way.

He is about to lose his job due to it.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I just don't CARE??!!! The name calling, false accusations, violence, that has shown it's ugly face from the "tolerant left" this election has me convinced this country will be at war within it's own borders in the next 2 years. The extremes BOTH sides have went to is beyond balancing unless we ALL get knocked down a few notches so that we finally ALL realize we screwed up fighting each other takings sides for those we should have been against all along!

Trump won because of things like this. Trump won because the Democrats whom claim to be tolerant have proven anything but to those who don't agree with their ideology.

All I can say is "Keep on Cryin"!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
'murka.

why are people still being shocked at statement like these is more troubling.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Where is the racism in this satirical response?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

im not sure YOU know wtf YOURE talking about

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I just don't CARE??!!! The name calling, false accusations, violence, that has shown it's ugly face from the "tolerant left" this election has me convinced this country will be at war within it's own borders in the next 2 years.

Oddly, the people on the left never say things like this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join