It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump receives 'very nice' Christmas letter from Putin-Bromance contiues-Friendly Relations

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
And this is why Trump will succeed.

I am looking forward to seeing US and Russian relations restored and I hope that we (The UK) follow right behind you.

a reply to: seasonal

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe
I think the world is too small for the stupid pettiness, and I'm super glad that the HRC lost.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Let alone a joint space venture-alternative energy research. The sky literally is the limit.

I do hope this is all genuine and not smoke in mirrors. Russia and USA as friends will solve a lot of international problems.
a reply to: markosity1973

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Good, Im not into nuclear war. Clinton and Obama have been dangerous psychopaths. Hoping Trump will at least not be into the same wars bs that our last two presidents have been into. Will see I guess, but we know where Hillary was going to take us, and its a place with a lot of radiation.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Cool!

Merry Christmas, and have a quantitatively new year. regards, Putin.

Same sentiments as first reply... I was born into a world where I didn't dislike Russia. I lived a childhood and young adulthood without fearing Russia. Today I don't feel I have any kind of problem with Russia. So stop telling me to fear Russia!

Britain could learn a thing or two from this Christmas card/relationship...whatever it is...I'm not bothered, it seems more mature at least and that's something. Not even phased by the "nuke stocking" stuff either TBH.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join