It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump receives 'very nice' Christmas letter from Putin-Bromance contiues-Friendly Relations

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It is nice to see that these 2 guys getting along. About 2-3 months ago the world was wondering what was the problem and why Obama ans Putin were so unwilling to work together. That seems to have changed, we will see.

Trump and Putin are still getting along. The Christmas card Trump received from Putin reinforces the good felling I have that the American people's vote went to Trump and not HRC. Putin wants bilateral cooperation, and wished President Trump a warmest Christmas ans New Years greetings.

President-elect Donald Trump on Friday shared a letter he received from Russian President Vladimir Putin, who urged the next president "to take real steps to restore the framework of bilateral cooperation" while offering Trump his "warmest Christmas and New Year greetings."

"A very nice letter from Vladimir Putin; his thoughts are so correct," Trump said in a statement. "I hope both sides are able to live up to these thoughts, and we do not have to travel an alternate path."

Putin also wants to restore cooperation in many different areas that I think have fallen by the way side over the last 8 years.

Putin continued, "I hope that after you assume the position of the President of the United States of America, we will be able -- by acting in a constructive and pragmatic manner -- to take real steps to restore the framework of bilateral cooperation in different areas as well as bring our level of collaboration on the international scene to a qualitatively new level."
www.cnn.com...
edit on 23-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I want to be friends with Russia.

I don't care about Putin. Why be enemies ?

I'm sick of being told to hate the Russians.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Did you see the gift we received from Russia after the 911 attacks?

Hardly an enemies actions. We are told to hate. I wonder what if this still all about making $ off weapons and updating already world destroying weapons.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Our countries overzeleous desire to gain ground that threatens the security of Russia and their other allies is what is leading us into conflict. We should just be able to respect each others territories and customs and live together peacefully. The whole world would settle down if we crushed those who want to take over everything. We need to crush greed too. We are supposed to be acting like Christians with all the Christians in this country, we need to treat others like we want them to treat us. I know, criminals expect that other criminals will screw them over, we need to get rid of that criminal mindset all together. Promote peace and honesty. Darn, can you guys tell I grew up in the sixties with Hippy influence?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't think that is exclusively the 60's. It sounds good to me, not to boeing or ratheon.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Certainly 2 great leaders. They will be best friends and people will learn a lesson.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Well the world wasn't happy with Russia over the whole Crimea thing. Trump didn't even know it happened. Putin loves ignorant politicians.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Maybe the Russians needed an alliance with the US to protect the Siberian regions against China. There was a post somewhere stating China did have plans to seize control of Siberia in the event of war with Russia.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

And politicians love an ignorant self-deceiving electorate.

1953 Iranian coup d'état
Operation Condor
Obama/Clinton/CIA and the coup d’etat of a democratically elected president in Honduras
Photos of Syria BEFORE & AFTER Obama & Hillary sent in Al Qaeda (via the CIA)
2003 invasion of Iraq
Operation Gladio
The First Truth

'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone'.
edit on 23-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Sure, Trump isn't the only ignorant politician in DC but he's the only one sucking up to Putin.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

It is better by far than the path we were on. With the Clinton and Obama team we were surly on a bad, bad path.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Until we route out the global imperialism agenda over here, which nobody ever seems to want to acknowledge, to criticize anybody else for doing it makes the US the laughing stock of the planet. The liberals sure knew all about this when it was Bush in there, but I'll be damned if Obama gets in he ramped up foreign dictatorship building and global instability to unprecedented levels and all we hear is NOPE! PUTIN BAD HILLARY GOOD!

It's only imperialism wen they do it. It's only censorship when they do it. It's only authoritarianism when they do it. It's only Brownshirt tactics when they do it. It's only bigotry when they do it. It's only a hate crime when they do it. Ad infinitum from the left these days, and they tell everyone else we're the ones making this society look like a troupe of backwards seething buffoons on the international stage.
edit on 23-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
No one will be leaving shortly. And that one didn't want to share the toys in the sand box. I hope Trump van play nice, it is very important.

Sure, Trump isn't the only ignorant politician

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Wow 2017 is going to be a good year!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Crimea had the only russian naval base in that area, if given to Nato, Russia would be completely surrounded by Nato. So instead Putin took it back, well done resiting Nato pedophiles.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: suvorov

What

well done resiting Nato pedophiles.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Russia just wants sanctions lifted so it can afford to modernize its military and build more nukes.

edit on 953Friday000000America/ChicagoDec000000FridayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Why would putin care about Trump?
He was doing whatever he wanted to do with Obama in charge.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

So it rebuilds it's military, so what then?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: suvorov

Good point!

One of my favorite blasts from the past was the Cuban Missile Crisis, everyone went completely out of their minds that the USSR finally had a launching platform nearby. Meanwhile over in Eurasia we had silo bases surrounding them not unlike that map there.

<<   2  3 >>

join