It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is very intresting ( if your a patriotic american dont read this )

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
wow over 350 views and no replies

why no replies?

I'm still wrapping my brain around your sentence structure. It's giving me a headache here. I swear to god, it's modern art masterpiece.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735
I'm still wrapping my brain around your sentence structure. It's giving me a headache here. I swear to god, it's modern art masterpiece.

thanks for the input even so its useless

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

But, mocking you still counts for something these days. Even if it's just personal pride.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735

But, mocking you still counts for something these days. Even if it's just personal pride.

that was mocking ( never can understand american humor )

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
There's probably a lot of views and not that many replies because this has been done to death here.....that tends to happen on subjects that are repeated a lot.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   

saudi own 7% of USA

i just watched fennwright 9/11 since it was on channel 4

is it true that saudi own 7% of the USA basicaly since they have billions and billions ( close to one trillion tied up in the USA )

if so if they pulled all that cash out
what effect would it have on the US econemy
with its already weak dollor?

[edit on 27-1-2005 by bodrul]

You make an excellent point. I don't know that the Saudis own 7% of the US (the same reports were made of the Japanese back in our economic war with them), but their lobbying efforts spend billions on politicians here in the US (both left and right). So with that being the case, how could we possibly expect to develop an alternative energy source via the government? They're all in Saudi Arabia's pocket.

Also, did you notice that no politicans after the number of terrorists (I don't remember the exact figure, but it was a large majority) who hit the WTC were from S.A. was exposed said anything against that country? They're our "friends" because they're paying off our officials while they wage war on us. It's really sad that people would compromise their own nation for greed.

EDIT: By the way, I'm a patriotic American and I read this. Sorry? I think I'll go be a skeptic on that Magic thread now...

[edit on 1-28-2005 by junglejake]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join