It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You apparently call this "The Mandela Effect". I call it parallel shifting. Whatever.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NotEntirelyEvilSpock

I gave you the best theoretical explanation (considering your reports are true):

1) You live in a Matrix
(a type of super advanced computer program, probably a 'true' quantum computer, and you are a 'player').

2) You reported Alecto by name and indicated that was a central anomaly you've experienced.
2a) In this particular Matrix, Alecto represents a 'Spirit' (or program) that is tasked with reprimanding those who commit moral crimes against another person.
2b) This seems to be an interesting synchronicity and since everything 'happens for a reason', put 2 and 2 together.

3) Therefore I drew the possibility to bring to your consideration (and found a cool pic of Alecto for effect), that the anomalies you're experiencing are a type of punishment for something you might have done to someone else. It's embedded in the symbolism and is the only explanation I can offer to actually make sense out of it.

I suggested you should "Repent" as a solution to your 'problem'. Obviously if my theory is even close to correct than repenting and regaining the favor of the Admin-God-whatever you wanna call em, would be the best bet in terms of resolving this.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
its just your fallible mind
stop this bs

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotEntirelyEvilSpock
If you don't like my writing style, find me and critique me on a forum for writing. If I posted it before and left ATS, it's likely because of the same poor quality responses. Nobody knows anything about this crap, they just report it if it's happened to them (which is useful for statistical purposes) or say "nuh uh". And because I'm a lot about protecting my own anonymity, names of streets, individuals and times of day will have been altered from version to version. I understand that you've been duped by randos before, so please understand that bit. if you find my old account that would be great, if it shows when it was created I can get back into it and bomb it or whatever. Regardless, yes, I have posted this account elsewhere. I have never received an answer beyond "nuh uh", "prove it", and other dumb**** internet knuckle-dragger comments that are as useful as homeopathy.

If you have a problem with that, if you have a problem with the fact that I very plainly stated that I have bipolar that is well controlled on medications that still work according to every doctor... I'm not going to bother addressing those concerns anymore.

Somebody DID actually ask a reasonable question, which is what theories do I have? I have no theories, I have only some data, if you can even call it that. What I know based on what I'll just call "astral projection" because it's more complicated than I'm in a mood to describe, I was able to determine that whatever "my" consciousness is, whatever "I" am, as opposed to what the parallel versions of me are, shifts slightly and replaces the version of me in that new universe. It happens at random and is not noticeable probably because the world is just so damned similar every day anyway. It appears synced in time; that is, I do not move forward or backwards in time. I do not know how it happens, I do not know why it happens, I do not know if something is doing this, I don't know what happens to the me I'm replacing. I have consulted with others of my esoteric order, and they have no idea.

I'm fishing, I suppose. I'm looking out for an answer in the sea of weirdness, because it's surprising how many people who are real and legitimate and know what they're talking about and have something crucial to share or learn, and who get run off of here because of the constant and unending bickering.
do you feel these fluctuations physically as if your body kind of liquifies or shifts in a way. Do you see any difference?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The funny thing is, why this kind of stuff is mostly happens to people with some kind of mental disorder?

I, myself had some weird things going on sometimes, and also have a some kind of mental disorder, and I keep asking myself is it just our brain that's messing with us, or those things are real and our brains are just better percievers or something like that ?

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language.

edit on 26-12-2016 by IwantToBelieveMe because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2016 by IwantToBelieveMe because: Bad spelling

edit on 26-12-2016 by IwantToBelieveMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NotEntirelyEvilSpock

Hear that?

No?...

Heh...

Quantum minds in a quantum reality.

edit on 27-12-2016 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I had a similar thing happen. A road to the farm changed. I don't go there often, could have changed, but it followed a completely different path up until the bridge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join