It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoaxers, Where Are You Going With This? (a new graphic work by Constantine - UFO Theater)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What could be the future of a "ufo-hoaxer" like SecureTeam10?
"A toxic waste dump of lies and broken dreams" by UFO Theater

In his last brilliant graphic work, the CGI expert Constantine debunks the UFO near military base in Dayton (Ohio) shared by the well-known hoaxer SecureTeam10 (aka Tyler Glockner). Also, a critique of Thirdphaseofmoon's "Hangar 52: We Are Not Alone".

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoofinterest

well-known hoaxer SecureTeam10 (aka Tyler Glockner). Also, a critique of Thirdphaseofmoon'

Usual suspects, they've been making a fortune & fooling people for a while now, which is of no use to Ufology whatsoever

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum
Totally agree! Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Wonder how long the video will stay up before Tyler gets it taken down , expose's can be bad for business.
As long as clicks keep coming and news outlets feature their nonsense and opinions people like Glockner and Waring will continue to feed.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I dont think they have a future..Which is why ATS considers Secureteam10 a known hoax site. Links to it here usually get bounced into HOAX FORUM anyway....

They just have no credibility...and there are more than a few more here at ATS!
ThirdPhaseofTheMoon, Beforeitsnews etc, etc, etc

Best
MS

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
15 seconds of fame and cash..

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
as always good work by constantine

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm sure that many of these UFO hoaxes are put out by TPTB.

The more hoaxes there are, the more it illegitimizes the UFO theorists.

If UFO enthusiasts think putting out hoax video helps, then they need to stop, immediately.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

well-known hoaxer SecureTeam10 (aka Tyler Glockner). Also, a critique of Thirdphaseofmoon'

Usual suspects, they've been making a fortune & fooling people for a while now, which is of no use to Ufology whatsoever

When SecureTeam10 pops up on my YouTube feed, I usually watch one or two of their videos.

And I laugh. But then I wonder how that idiot has so many views and nearly 700k subs.

Who's keeping him going? Kids? People with little to no common sense? Low IQ individuals?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
I'm sure that many of these UFO hoaxes are put out by TPTB.

The more hoaxes there are, the more it illegitimizes the UFO theorists.

If UFO enthusiasts think putting out hoax video helps, then they need to stop, immediately.

That's what I think too. Secure Team's videos are just SO bad. Light reflections go straight up home made CGI.

Their content is poor quality and nothing is even remotely believable, if you have half a brain that is.

Something is up. They get 100's of thousands of views on each video and almost 700,000 subscribers. That's insane to me, bc his videos are just so stupid.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
Who's keeping him going? Kids? People with little to no common sense? Low IQ individuals?

Countries that dont use the metric system?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Yes.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

And I laugh. But then I wonder how that idiot has so many views and nearly 700k subs.

Because he and others get their videos on mainstream news channels like the Mail , Mirror or Huffington post , they get their subs by spreading their bait.

There's good money to be made from bad videos if you know how to market.
socialblade.com...

edit on 25-12-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

My post was abducted...

Here we go again.

I often visit YouTube, do a search "UFO" then look at the last 24 hours of upload. It's always the same people loading the same rehashed and/or CGI fake BS. It irks me to no end.

About 5% is genuine footage from genuine people, making it difficult to even get to a UFO video to analyze it.

Go try it, you might find one or two but you'll find 10's of videos made by secureteam10 area52 and ufotv.

Tossers the lot of them, they do nothing but muddy the waters and make everything a sensationalist piece of drivel.

They care not about the phenomena.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I wish the Phenomenon Itself would react, & expose them for the dirty pond scum that they are. . . hoaxers are the lowest form of life, in my view. But perhaps they do their bit unintentionally, by at least making the subject more accessible to many.

top topics

join