It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton, Conspiracy Theorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Upon finally taking note just now of Hillary Clinton's obsession with UFO's, or "unexplained aerial phenomena" as she calls it, it seems natural we finally have a proper thread here to talk about our favorite conspiracy theories of hers. Which are your favorites? Are you with her?

In chronological order (I think):
#1. The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

"Well, I don't know if I've been that dramatic. That would sound like a good line from a movie. But I do believe that this is a battle. I mean, look at the very people who are involved in this—they have popped up in other settings. This is—the great story here for anybody willing to find it and write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president."

“Yea, its gotten even better funded. You know, they’ve brought in some new multibillionaires to pump the money in. You know these guys play for keeps. They want to control our country … They want to rig the economy so they get richer and richer. They could care less about income inequality … make no mistake, they want to destroy unions, they want to go after any economic interest … They want to destroy our balance of power … [global warming skeptics are] they’re doing the bidding of the Koch brothers.”

#2. The X Files

Hillary Clinton Gives U.F.O. Buffs Hope She Will Open the X-Files
When Jimmy Kimmel asked Hillary Clinton in a late-night TV interview about U.F.O.s, she quickly corrected his terminology.

“You know, there’s a new name,” Mrs. Clinton said in the March appearance. “It’s unexplained aerial phenomenon,” she said. “U.A.P. That’s the latest nomenclature.”

Known for her grasp of policy, Mrs. Clinton has spoken at length in her presidential campaign on topics as diverse as Alzheimer’s research and military tensions in the South China Sea. But it is her unusual knowledge about extraterrestrials that has struck a small but committed cohort of voters.

Mrs. Clinton has vowed that barring any threats to national security, she would open up government files on the subject, a shift from President Obama, who typically dismisses the topic as a joke. Her position has elated U.F.O. enthusiasts, who have declared Mrs. Clinton the first “E.T. candidate.” www.nytimes.com...

#3. The Patriarchy

While I couldn't find a video quote of her saying "patriarchy" in youtube, we heard all the hallmarks of Hillary being all into this more recent "Patriarchy" conspiracy theory that is one of the favorites these days with the 'new leftists' (aka SJW's). Like any grand scale conspiracy theory, this one has some variants in the proper scope. When it comes to these 'Third Wave Feminists', SEXISM is their whole outlook, where all the men are trying to keep them down not on merits, but just for being matriarchs. As if all the men hate their moms and their wives all of the sudden!

#4. The Vast Alt-Right Conspiracy

This ones is where it seems all of her other CT's come to a head as one, except she didn't mention UFO's I guess. But her every possible critic falls under the guise of one "Alt-Right", which it goes that every hate group ever are the conspirers, and here's the best part: these American 'ultra-nationalists' are all marching minions of one Vladimir Putin (of Russia). I cant even make this stuff up!

#5. FAKE NEWS!

This could just be a permutation of her Alt-Right nuttery, or is it? This one goes so deep we could all sit up all night having a round table discussion eating Domino's pizza and still not necessarily get to the bottom it. Perhaps the easiest way to sum up this one in its logical climax: even all the comedians and satire artists are out to get her.

edit on 23-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
First, I have to say, nice work. Great insightful thoughts and media.

Unfortunately, when a politician brings up these things, it's just for votes. This includes Trump. Notice how he's backpedaled on most of what he's said?

Social media is a powerful tool these days. If someone in a campaign notices there are a large sections of the population who believe in a certain cause, all it takes is for the politician to mention it once. Then the believers will run with it.

Divide and conquer. I'm sure we can dig up hypocrisy of her saying otherwise. Just like we can with every other politician.

For your original question of if I believe in any of those subjects. I would say partially 2 of them.

I'm a pretty far right person. Constitutionalist some would say. Unregulated militia men that I know have said some things during Obama's 8 years that have been nothing less than "treason". Plans of action after OPSEC. But let's not forget our founding Father's were guilty of treason as well. So the alt-right conspiracy might carry some weight.

I also believe it is very egotistical to think in the vast realm of space that we are alone, and by proxy, the smartest beings in the universe. So the U.F.O. story might carry some weight as well.

But does she believe in any of it...probably not.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RiptKeys

Not a single politician believes what they say, they are just chasing the money and you have to lie to get to it. Hillary was/is only saying what she is told to say in order to continue the current agenda and narrative.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Anyone remember this odd piece of fake? news:
crazy stuff
A very professional looking piece, supposedly internal polling report for Hillary, by Benenson Strategy Group (BSG), the story was that it was leaked of hacked... and when you get to the bottom there's UFO defense grid plans!
"Project FIRESIGN":
media.wix.com...
edit on 23-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
My favourite is the Patriarchy myth, mainly because its the most enjoyable one to wind up batsh1t feminists with. You simply use the argument that the reason they harp on about it is because they actually crave the domination of strong man.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

where all the men are trying to keep them down not on merits

Myth?? Isn't 90% of everything run by men? Now often men are better suited, but just looking at the numbers you can't honestly deny there's an imbalance.

And the right wing conpiracy is very real and very powerful. Like the military infiltrating social media to push right-wing crap for an example that was covered on this site.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
See above for how well it works.

edit on 23-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hillary is a liar and a profiteer. Don't believe anything she says

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Project Firesign was discussed here:

FireSign ATS

Very interesting stuff. With a little research, the only things that come up are BeforeItsNews and inquisitr. Not really reliable sources. In those articles they point to wikileaks. After checking wikileaks, the only thing I come up with is a Podesta email where Tom Delonge (one of the lead singers of Blink 182) is trying to set up a time and place to meet John, to talk about classified info and the DoD.

That is here if interested:

WikiLeaks Delonge

Tom Delonge apparently left Blink 182 for awhile to make a documentary about U.F.O.'s, which I'm sure was discussed somewhere on ATS already as well.

I'll leave it up to you to debunk the info in this article:

Delonge Documentary

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Can somebody rephrase video three Jimmy Kimmel at 45 seconds ,did I hear that correct ?

edit on 0b39America/ChicagoFri, 23 Dec 2016 14:24:39 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 23 Dec 2016 14:24:39 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Is that Chelsea in the weekly world news edition?

I can see the resemblance.

When you believe the whole world is out to get you I believe the proper term is paranoid Schizophrenia!

I can see that.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

where all the men are trying to keep them down not on merits

Myth?? Isn't 90% of everything run by men? Now often men are better suited, but just looking at the numbers you can't honestly deny there's an imbalance.

And the right wing conpiracy is very real and very powerful. Like the military infiltrating social media to push right-wing crap for an example that was covered on this site.

Yes, the right wing didn't lay down and ask Hillary to bless them as she took her rightful place on the throne, they opposed her. They even corrupted the electoral college into voting in Trump. Those bastards.

new topics

top topics

join