It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne Conway

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: jimmyx
she is now giving stock answers for all of the trump's "BS of the day tweet"......she actually looks bored during interviews, and nothing new comes from her comes out. I don't see why the even do an interview with her.

She would still run circles around you.

Absolutely. That is a formidable woman and I think part of her success is due to the fact that pretty much everyone underestimates her; and then they keep on underestimating her over and over. Even after they get spanked they just pass it off to a fluke. She fully exploits that too.

I don't like Trump and I don't agree with Conway and how she deadpan perpetuates utter horse# without even batting an eye, but that's her job and she does it very, very well.

I respect her very much though.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's obvious, during the most difficult of times, he used his outlet to clear his mind and make sound decisions.

Youve got to be kidding me right? Are we just totally glossing over the fact that on most of those occasions he just NEVER addressed the issue that was happening? Instead he just went out to golf and acted like nothing happened?

I have a very strong feeling you dont keep up on current events........

I loathe Trump, but neither am I willing to let you throw mud at people who legitimately have a grievance over someone playing games while serious events happen instead of addressing them.

Maybe you should be careful who you paint with that broad brush

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So you are saying he needs not to use his outlet bc he should be centered on every single major event that happens in the US as soon as it happens?

Do you understand the scope of how many things happen ...at all times? I would MUCH rather my president take time out to play golf (his outlet of choice) and think through what and how to respond rather than an immediate unintelligent twitter post.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

So you are saying he needs not to use his outlet bc he should be centered on every single major event that happens in the US as soon as it happens?

Please direct me to where I said that? Lets not make assumptions on what I said, and just address what I actually said...

Do you understand the scope of how many things happen ...at all times?

Hence why I said significant events.......

I would MUCH rather my president take time out to play golf (his outlet of choice) and think through what and how to respond rather than an immediate unintelligent twitter post.

Youre lambasting people calling them uneducated yet you dont seem to be able to grasp the simplicity of what I posted...I was pretty clear.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

That's why I asked instead of assumed.

Look, I have already had this conversation with many less than educated persons and I do not want to hash out again. Perhaps you are not one of these persons but you look like you work out so you probably understand the "outlet" I speak of.

Seems as if you don't get it tho...either way, I don't care

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

she reminds me of a meth head

She reminds me to think about a mistress.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
When she was first in the lime light she did look very tired and stressed all the time, her hair was thinning, frizzed out, bags under her eyes. Im not saying this was all bc of Trump but ...

I love SNL and how they roast people, however, I do not think making fun of someone bc of something they cannot control is very funny such as the thinning of Kellyanne's hair (although i did laugh i feel bad for it now, no ones perfect).

I will say the the new stylist and hair / make-up that Don hired for her are doing a great job. She looks stunning on camera and no longer like she is on her last limb about to throw her lifeless body on any couch to catch up on rest.

I have to applaud her for a job well done, she has even turned her image around to match her will...with no surprise.

I do wonder sometimes how many times she has asked him to back off twitter.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

She does have a really tough job and I really like her. That is one of the only things, politically, I agree on with my aunt, a staunch Trump supporter. We both agreed she does a great job. I posted this some time ago.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Pretty and sweet. Just like Colon Powell.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

Her boss has never golfed or had a mistress? Because ah his cheating is a matter of public record and he owns golf courses where he... golfs.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

I know this, I do not condone having a mistress but having a hobby or exercise outlet should not be made fun of. I can understand how lazy uneducated people do not understand this and go on and on about Obama playing golf.

It was his way to clear his mind as to make the best decisions for his country...thank you Obama!

So I am lazy and uneducated because of what I find humorous now? Really? Not that it is any of your business, but I attended university full-time for six years and part-time for two more years after that. As for being lazy, I work a full-time job, was a single mother for over ten years (got married about a year ago), and I'm married to a man who works away from home for two weeks at a time before he comes home for a week. I do it all - the quintessential supermom. So no. I am neither lazy nor am I uneducated.

Why so serious over what she clearly meant to be a snarky little joke? I don't think she was saying that having a hobby is bad. And I think we can all agree that our outgoing president's golf habit was, at times, excessive and his timing often inappropriate. Are you just looking for something about this woman to pick at?

By the way, I seriously doubt that this woman has no hobbies in her life. According to this article, she is a former pageant winner and has previously held the title of "World Champion Blueberry Packer."

And check out her education - pretty impressive. Overall, I would say this a woman who is well-educated and well-rounded. I doubt she needs any advice regarding her hobbies. What's more, I bet she even knows when it's appropriate to blow off work to pursue said hobbies, unlike our outgoing POTUS.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Her boss has never golfed or had a mistress? Because ah his cheating is a matter of public record and he owns golf courses where he... golfs.

We aren't discussing her boss.

She was asked how she would balance raising four children with a very demanding career. She answered that she doesn't have a mistress or play golf.

There was no discussion of Trump. It had absolutely nothing to do with him.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

look, it was funny for what it was...yeah. it was a good one...after the fact...

But i think it was dumb for it to be such an issue in the first place (the golf issue). There is nothing wrong with Obama having an outlet.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

laughing so hard, makes me love her more.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

oh so true

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Kellyanne Conway Would Be A Feminist Hero If She Were A Democrat

thefederalist.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I am really liking how she makes up words such as "alternative facts" and gets very defensive while interviewed "you can laugh at me, its ok, I will just ignore it"

(lol)

she's so cute

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Kelly Anne is slipping, looks like she's not eating or taking care of herself. I feel sorry for her, that job has got to be so draining.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join